Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 04-19-2013, 09:08 AM   #4061
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

http://imgur.com/a/Vo4Px

Good morning Lofters and peepers!!

Just a little something to start the weekend, it's Spring and Love is in the Air!!

Breathe deeply and embrace the Love that's all around you !!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Pearlsof...?v=FK4XUlYMskg
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2013, 10:36 AM   #4062
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I haven't stopped here in ages...howdy lofters

Wishing everyone an awesome weekend
Hopefully the weather will be great everywhere for everyone

I need to find a fishing partner here in OK as I got that itch to river fish

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2013, 11:16 PM   #4063
Galahad

How Do You Identify?:
do I have to?
Relationship Status:
single

Galahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST Reputation

Sweet Bliss, those were wonderful. The photos of Apple were just what the heart needed, and a great new poetry site. I love to actually hear the words read aloud for a change. Reading aloud to myself isn't the same. Thank you very much.
Galahad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 08:30 AM   #4064
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

morning loft dwellers and peekers

im still layed up with a twisted knee.. my boss is freaking out , *sigh* at 1st he wasn't believing me ... i don't know why.
he is not very happy about this , and geesh i wonder if he thinks i am .
Mr. Dutch Leonard is being soo attentive and whom is soo awesome ♥ .
im not use to being attended to like this , use to taking care of myself.
makes me feel kinda weird. heh ....

Sweet Bliss ty for sharing they are awesome....
and howdy thar wolfy
hows ms rebecca doing??

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 08:34 AM   #4065
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post

im still layed up with a twisted knee.. my boss is freaking out , *sigh* at 1st he wasn't believing me ... i don't know why.
he is not very happy about this , and geesh i wonder if he thinks i am .
Mr. Dutch Leonard is being soo attentive and whom is soo awesome ♥ .
im not use to being attended to like this , use to taking care of myself.
makes me feel kinda weird. heh ....

Sweet Bliss ty for sharing they are awesome....
and howdy thar wolfy
hows ms rebecca doing??

Morning Barb, hope you feel better soon
Good that Dutch is taking care of you
Haven't heard a peep out of R in a couple weeks

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2013, 09:22 AM   #4066
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Lofters and Peepers!!

Thanks Morning Star, Did I tell you Morning Star is my daughter's name? We call her Danica.

Well, am painting like a fiend today, got my 6 tires yesterday for Grace.

Gots lots of tossing to do again today. Gonna get my insulation at Lowe's today, it finally came in. Might pick up my lumber stuff at the same time.

Weather is lovely today, hope I can spend most of it outdoors.

Next week hopefully Grace will have her new shoes on, can fill her up and move closer to the house so I can use my power tools. Screwing all those screws is hard on my hands. AND maybe I can get it all done before the end of April... anyone wanna help me??? I'm a good cook. I have magic hands.

No biggie. Have done it all for the last 30 years. I'm a femmebutch. New gender title. I made it up.

Well, gonna go check my painting, should be dry enough for a second coat in a few, need more coffee...

Happy Sabbath ya'll !!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2013, 10:27 AM   #4067
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss View Post
Good Morning Lofters and Peepers!!

Thanks Morning Star, Did I tell you Morning Star is my daughter's name? We call her Danica.

Well, am painting like a fiend today, got my 6 tires yesterday for Grace.

Gots lots of tossing to do again today. Gonna get my insulation at Lowe's today, it finally came in. Might pick up my lumber stuff at the same time.

Weather is lovely today, hope I can spend most of it outdoors.

Next week hopefully Grace will have her new shoes on, can fill her up and move closer to the house so I can use my power tools. Screwing all those screws is hard on my hands. AND maybe I can get it all done before the end of April... anyone wanna help me??? I'm a good cook. I have magic hands.

No biggie. Have done it all for the last 30 years. I'm a femmebutch. New gender title. I made it up.

Well, gonna go check my painting, should be dry enough for a second coat in a few, need more coffee...

Happy Sabbath ya'll !!
..... perk...... painting???
i love doing that

thats cool your daughters name

Mr Leonard has become Dr. Leonard here lately .. loll
helping wrap my knee up , putting ice pack in place..
mking me brekfast *sigh* ... hy is awesome :heart:
Dr Leonard is recommending to eat 9 raisins soaked over night in gin ... ok i never heard of this... its to help chase away arthritis ..
soo i asked ... why 9?? why not 10?? or 8 ?? and could i put them on ice cream.. but hy said no .. no ... lol
its suppose to help my inner hip/ groin pain i been having for a while. soo will c .. where does hy get this stuff??

Old 04-21-2013, 11:33 AM   #4068
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Yep. Painting. Put the edges on the shelves this morning, should be dry enough to put back in closet in a few hours. Just finished painting the inside of the hall closet. It was so gross and dark in there, NOW it is a soft buttery yellow. Can't reach the ceiling or above where top shelf is supposed to go, but found the stool so I can get up there.

Taking a break for a minute. or tewww!!

Am stewing this morning over a conversation I had last night. But contrary to my usual knee jerk reaction I'm not gonna post it all over the place. Am gonna wait until I come to a conclusion about what it all means to me.

Right now I'm just going to say.... no. It's a complete sentence dontcha know.

Oh, and painted two coats of palest yellow on my foot board I scored on the side of the road couple of weeks ago. It's either a queen or full wood head and foot board. Forgot to measure it. I should do that today. It's fabulous, very heavy, and has the six foot spires on the corners. I can hardly wait to do the head board and use it!!! Let's see what else? Oh, am almost done with the Frog sleeping in the hammock for the garden. He is so freakin cute now. He was an ugly grey green, now he's sporting orange burmuda shorts, blue shirt and mottled green skin. And he has eyes now to look around for bugs. Yes I will post a pic when I am done.

Okay, gonna get something to eat, leftover meatloaf probably.

Glad Mr. Leonard is taking good care of you. It's quite a treat to have someone dote on you isn't it?? Could not be more deserving than you Ms. Star.

Toodles..........
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2013, 12:03 PM   #4069
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Yep. Painting. Put the edges on the shelves this morning, should be dry enough to put back in closet in a few hours. Just finished painting the inside of the hall closet. It was so gross and dark in there, NOW it is a soft buttery yellow. Can't reach the ceiling or above where top shelf is supposed to go, but found the stool so I can get up there.

Taking a break for a minute. or tewww!!

Am stewing this morning over a conversation I had last night. But contrary to my usual knee jerk reaction I'm not gonna post it all over the place. Am gonna wait until I come to a conclusion about what it all means to me.

Right now I'm just going to say.... no. It's a complete sentence dontcha know.

Oh, and painted two coats of palest yellow on my foot board I scored on the side of the road couple of weeks ago. It's either a queen or full wood head and foot board. Forgot to measure it. I should do that today. It's fabulous, very heavy, and has the six foot spires on the corners. I can hardly wait to do the head board and use it!!! Let's see what else? Oh, am almost done with the Frog sleeping in the hammock for the garden. He is so freakin cute now. He was an ugly grey green, now he's sporting orange burmuda shorts, blue shirt and mottled green skin. And he has eyes now to look around for bugs. Yes I will post a pic when I am done.

Okay, gonna get something to eat, leftover meatloaf probably.

Glad Mr. Leonard is taking good care of you. It's quite a treat to have someone dote on you isn't it?? Could not be more deserving than you Ms. Star.

Toodles..........

awww tanx..
meatloaf sounds yummy wish i could make some... i have a special recipe . ahh well will be next time when i can walk.. heh.

Old 04-22-2013, 09:44 AM   #4070
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Morning Lofters!! Morning Lookie Loos!!

Am super excited today Grace's new arrived this morning already, later this week someone will slip her on her so we can hit the road again.

Picked up her winter blankets (insulation) so now the giant task of lining her has begun. Will do the ceiling first, then the walls. I have a tentative plan on how to attach it. Hope it works!! We shall see. The packages were HUGE, I had no idea. Never worked with insulation before now. I'm learning all kinds of new stuff.

Okay, gotta run, got loads to do today
Old 04-23-2013, 08:00 AM   #4071
Helena_Handbasket

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Taken

Helena_Handbasket Has the BEST ReputationHelena_Handbasket Has the BEST ReputationHelena_Handbasket Has the BEST ReputationHelena_Handbasket Has the BEST ReputationHelena_Handbasket Has the BEST ReputationHelena_Handbasket Has the BEST ReputationHelena_Handbasket Has the BEST ReputationHelena_Handbasket Has the BEST ReputationHelena_Handbasket Has the BEST ReputationHelena_Handbasket Has the BEST ReputationHelena_Handbasket Has the BEST Reputation
Default hi

Hi everyone! I haven't been here in a while. I got through phases I guess.

Working from home today so at least I didn't have an hour drive. An extra hour of sleep ::bliss::

Helena
Old 04-23-2013, 10:29 AM   #4072
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Hey ya'll...

Not gonna be doing much of anything for the rest of the week. Took a nasty spill late last night on the driveway. Tore up my right knee and arm. Can hardly get to the loo let alone get off it. Lord...

So anyhoo. went to ER, they say nothing is broken, but I don't know, pain is not something I deal with well. So gonna be kinda whiney for a while, just ignore me.

Won't be doing cartwheels for a while.

Is there a nurse in the house? Dessert delivery? Library mobile?

Old 04-23-2013, 05:34 PM   #4073
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

howdy loft dwellers and peekers

wow sorry hear of your spill Bliss..... join the crowd.
im still in a lot of pain on my knee... tomorrow im going to the doc.
been to the ER myself this past saturday morning.
Mr. Leonard has been taking care of me here.... hy is such a hero.
im kinda on my own when hy is gone to work. but ...i manage.. this morning had a slight fever. . its gone now.
anyways...... hope you mend soon.

Old 04-23-2013, 08:58 PM   #4074
Galahad

How Do You Identify?:
do I have to?
Relationship Status:
single

Galahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST Reputation

I've wondered lately why do we get hurt so much more as we age? We are smarter now, right? Sorry to hear some of you are down. Morningstar, I like Mr. Leonard's arthritis recipe. Try it for awhile and let us know. I don't use alcohol often, but if it works, it could be healthier than pain killers.
Galahad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Galahad For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2013, 12:38 AM   #4075
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahad View Post
I've wondered lately why do we get hurt so much more as we age? We are smarter now, right? Sorry to hear some of you are down. Morningstar, I like Mr. Leonard's arthritis recipe. Try it for awhile and let us know. I don't use alcohol often, but if it works, it could be healthier than pain killers.
we are smarter...... where smarter on how to take of our ouchies better.. lol
so far it seems to help..

Old 04-25-2013, 07:10 AM   #4076
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

its a nice sunny morning here at the Dutch Leonard Estates... heh ...
its amazing how much better my knee feels upping my advil intake .. doc's orders.. BUT , i still am careful how much i do on it s to not to make it worse. Mr Leonard is still snoozing. soooo just snoopin around on here.

this thread needs some bumping where is everyone???

Old 04-25-2013, 07:17 AM   #4077
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Morning Lofters!! Morning Peepers!!

is ready, got lots of extra cups!

Well, I'm still limping, finding new bruises, my pedicure is ruined, my cute little toes don't look happy this morning. They are scraped and scratched. I keep banging my hurt elbow, ouch.

Beware of truck liners folded on ground, mimicing shadows of trash bins... could jump up and knock you down. It's a government plot to be sure.

Okay knee is throbbing, gonna go prop it up again.

Have a glorious day ya'll

Thinking of you Morning Star, sending happy thoughts!
Old 04-25-2013, 07:24 AM   #4078
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Morning Lofters!! Morning Peepers!!

is ready, got lots of extra cups!

Well, I'm still limping, finding new bruises, my pedicure is ruined, my cute little toes don't look happy this morning. They are scraped and scratched. I keep banging my hurt elbow, ouch.

Beware of truck liners folded on ground, mimicing shadows of trash bins... could jump up and knock you down. It's a government plot to be sure.

Okay knee is throbbing, gonna go prop it up again.

Have a glorious day ya'll

Thinking of you Morning Star, sending happy thoughts!
ty for the tea... speaking of tea.. i hadn't had any coffee since last friday morning... and well ha ..... i haven't really missed it. but sipping on some hot tea here. which is fine
hope you heal quick... MsBliss... im sitting here in the daddy recliner, with my knee up on a pillow. im soooo anxious to get bk to work. but hard to do when i can't bend it well yet.

Old 04-25-2013, 08:26 AM   #4079
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Ha! have figured out how to prop my knee and goof off on the threads!!

Yes, I am a BFP junkie. Love yakking bout nuttin.

Oh how I enjoy a fresh cuppa tea Ms Star. Such a nice way to begin or end the day.

Today I think I'm gonna try and set up a painting station for myself. Got loads of little things to paint, might as well do them while I can't walk around much.

I am none too thrilled that I'm gimpy, can't get into Grace to start putting up insulation. Gives me more time to figure out how to do it. Well, anyhoo, I don't have much to gab about this am. Gonna make a roast for dinner I think. I made a chicken stew Monday, gave the girls some stew juice for their kibble, they love my cooking.

Okay, I have no idea where everyone is lately, seems lots of folks are moving, getting together, busting up, changing jobs, graduating from school, continuing school, banging up body parts, and all manner of things.

It must be Spring.

Bo chased the bad kitty out of my yard again this morning, she was so happy to chase something!

Well ya'll stay in one piece okay? Safety first!!

Old 04-25-2013, 10:59 AM   #4080
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Ha! have figured out how to prop my knee and goof off on the threads!!

Yes, I am a BFP junkie. Love yakking bout nuttin.

Oh how I enjoy a fresh cuppa tea Ms Star. Such a nice way to begin or end the day.

Today I think I'm gonna try and set up a painting station for myself. Got loads of little things to paint, might as well do them while I can't walk around much.

I am none too thrilled that I'm gimpy, can't get into Grace to start putting up insulation. Gives me more time to figure out how to do it. Well, anyhoo, I don't have much to gab about this am. Gonna make a roast for dinner I think. I made a chicken stew Monday, gave the girls some stew juice for their kibble, they love my cooking.

Okay, I have no idea where everyone is lately, seems lots of folks are moving, getting together, busting up, changing jobs, graduating from school, continuing school, banging up body parts, and all manner of things.

It must be Spring.

Bo chased the bad kitty out of my yard again this morning, she was so happy to chase something!

Well ya'll stay in one piece okay? Safety first!!

a painting station... mmmmmm ... good idea.. now let me see if Dutch would go to my truck and get my painting stuff.. lol .. my apt. on wheels.. its all there.
only 2 miles away too. i dont think i can climb up in there yet. im scared of rehurting myself.
i found this most awesome green tea with a hint of peach in it... been drinking it like crazy, its great hot or cold.'Dutch is a huge tea drinker.

Tags
age, good news for once, mature