Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Texas Forums

Old 06-26-2011, 10:55 AM   #401
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

wanted to add, the house of pies was good. and I really had a blast through out the whole evening.

thanks to y'all for the great company and a good time!

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2011, 11:57 AM   #402
IrishGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme Leatherdyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
In a relationship/non-monogamous

Thanked 1,209 Times in 366 Posts
IrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Pride was great!!!! We had a great time, it was so good to see all of you and meet Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! House of Pies...oh yeah! Cant wait to see pics from the parade, special thanks to Durr for providing extra entertainment!

xo

Irish
IrishGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IrishGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2011, 12:02 PM   #403
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishGrrl View Post
Pride was great!!!! We had a great time, it was so good to see all of you and meet Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! House of Pies...oh yeah! Cant wait to see pics from the parade, special thanks to Durr for providing extra entertainment!

xo

Irish
good to meet you as well. and you're welcome for the extra entertainment and thank you for a "good-bye" that I will never forget!

Old 06-26-2011, 12:23 PM   #404
IrishGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme Leatherdyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
In a relationship/non-monogamous

Thanked 1,209 Times in 366 Posts
IrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrrrrrr View Post
good to meet you as well. and you're welcome for the extra entertainment and thank you for a "good-bye" that I will never forget!
I got caught up in the moment, but you are welcome. LOL
IrishGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IrishGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2011, 01:28 PM   #405
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishGrrl View Post
I got caught up in the moment, but you are welcome. LOL
I hear ya, I did to

Old 06-26-2011, 04:04 PM   #406
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,877 Times in 1,485 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Yep we had a great time!!!!! Even though we parked in Pearland! Actually 8 or 10 blocks away. Coach and Durrrr wanted to ride in the back of the pickup on the way down there, that was cute. Just posted a pic of us .
Pictures came out great!
Old 06-26-2011, 04:13 PM   #407
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillettoDoll View Post
Yep we had a great time!!!!! Even though we parked in Pearland! Actually 8 or 10 blocks away. Coach and Durrrr wanted to ride in the back of the pickup on the way down there, that was cute. Just posted a pic of us .
Pictures came out great!
what????? 8 -10 blocks?? It was "good for us" and it was only "two blocks" lol

Coach and I felt like we was in the parade while riding in the back of the truck...lol

Nice pic of everyone, thank you for taking the pics, I didnt even bring a camera.

The Following User Says Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2011, 08:42 AM   #408
Doc

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married to Coach

Doc Has the BEST ReputationDoc Has the BEST ReputationDoc Has the BEST ReputationDoc Has the BEST ReputationDoc Has the BEST ReputationDoc Has the BEST ReputationDoc Has the BEST ReputationDoc Has the BEST ReputationDoc Has the BEST ReputationDoc Has the BEST ReputationDoc Has the BEST Reputation
Default Thanks to ya

I just love my Houston Family..... Each and everyone of you made the day, the restaurant and my first BIGGO GAY PARADE special.... Thank you Blaze and Doll for finding the AWESOME parking spot...... Durrrrrrrr for the entertainment and a special "GLAD TO FINALLY MET YA" to Mr Jenny.... Hope to see you guys again soon!!! and IRISH you naughty lil girlie.... it was awesome to see you soooooo happy and so skinny I might add !!! YEAH!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2011, 09:02 AM   #409
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,086 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Monday after Pride, y'all

Me, D and Candace tried to catch y'all at House of Pies on Saturday, but y'all had just left to head over to the parade. We did get to see Timber, WT, Jenny & Mr. Jenny for a quick second. Then we headed to have a drink at the Usual and then back to Beaumont. (we had just came to Houston to shop at the Galleria and for an early dinner at Cafe Adobe, but didn't have anyone to watch D's dog so we had to get home early.... so pride was a no go for us).

I'm so glad that y'all had such a great time! I wish that Houston would get smart and be Prideful in OCTOBER so we all wouldn't have to sweat to death

We need to plan another get together or something soon!!!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2011, 10:05 AM   #410
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post
Happy Monday after Pride, y'all

Me, D and Candace tried to catch y'all at House of Pies on Saturday, but y'all had just left to head over to the parade. We did get to see Timber, WT, Jenny & Mr. Jenny for a quick second. Then we headed to have a drink at the Usual and then back to Beaumont. (we had just came to Houston to shop at the Galleria and for an early dinner at Cafe Adobe, but didn't have anyone to watch D's dog so we had to get home early.... so pride was a no go for us).

I'm so glad that y'all had such a great time! I wish that Houston would get smart and be Prideful in OCTOBER so we all wouldn't have to sweat to death

We need to plan another get together or something soon!!!
ayup, wish y'all could of made it. I may or may not of participated in the parade itself

I'm just glad no bail money was needed

Old 06-29-2011, 06:49 PM   #411
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Wimsicle is here. We are having a great time.

and my bike is back from being worked on.

life is good.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2011, 06:54 PM   #412
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,592 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Wimsicle is here. We are having a great time.

and my bike is back from being worked on.

life is good.

keep us posted!
Old 07-02-2011, 04:36 PM   #413
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,592 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

It was nice to see Doc, Coach, Doll, and Blaze last night at THE CORE OF TEXAS GRILL!
Old 07-02-2011, 06:06 PM   #414
Doc

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married to Coach

Doc Has the BEST ReputationDoc Has the BEST ReputationDoc Has the BEST ReputationDoc Has the BEST ReputationDoc Has the BEST ReputationDoc Has the BEST ReputationDoc Has the BEST ReputationDoc Has the BEST ReputationDoc Has the BEST ReputationDoc Has the BEST ReputationDoc Has the BEST Reputation
Default woo hoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_crystal View Post
It was nice to see Doc, Coach, Doll, and Blaze last night at THE CORE OF TEXAS GRILL!
It was equally as awesome to see you too... Honey!!! Great time had by all.... can't wait to do it again!
The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2011, 05:10 AM   #415
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation
Default great food

Me and Blaze met two of our friends for a little surprise birthday dinner last night at the Lasagna House off westthiemer and eldridge , you guys it was excellent food ! great service too! I had never been there but always wanted to go . We loved it!
Old 07-04-2011, 06:35 AM   #416
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_crystal View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
It was equally as awesome to see you too... Honey!!! Great time had by all.... can't wait to do it again!
and Wimsi and I could of met y'all but didnt know nuttin about it

Old 07-04-2011, 06:48 AM   #417
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
and Wimsi and I could of met y'all but didnt know nuttin about it
Awwwwww Thought you two were going to Austin.
Old 07-04-2011, 04:34 PM   #418
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillettoDoll View Post
Awwwwww Thought you two were going to Austin.
We didnt leave until Saturday morning

Old 07-17-2011, 08:27 PM   #419
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,130 Times in 6,413 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Houstonians! I need a good car. I am going to be buying used. I have a finite amount I can spend.

I'm looking for 2004+ but would go back to 2002 if the miles and make were right. I'm checking every thing against Consumer Reports Dot Org.

I've been on CL a LOT since Friday. Car must have a clean title. You wouldn't believe the number of ads I called who told me they had salvage titles.

So, if you know someone who's got a car for sale, let me know?
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 08:09 AM   #420
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,086 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

What cha got planned for Friday night?!

Well, Mike & Stacy Hughes are coming into Houston in a couple of days. Me, D, Candace & her honey, and Daddy Rhon & his lady are coming in from Dallas. We are all going dancing at the BRB (Brazos River Bottom) FRIDAY night, about 9pm!

So, if anyone feels like playing, COME ON! The more the merrier!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote