How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,890 Times in 1,155 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

the lack of sleep I've been deprived of
MrSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MrSunshine For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2011, 07:29 AM   #4262
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

Rereading the cards that Poppi sent......

How did he know that my favorite is hoops and yoyo?

I think the Dude is psychic......

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 04:27 PM   #4263
Ranger Butch Force

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Ranger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST Reputation

Spending the whole day with my dog!
Ranger Butch Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 05:23 PM   #4264
Lazy Daze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,807 Times in 745 Posts
Lazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Getting an email stating I am selected to move forward in the application process for one of the departments I applied for! Then I called to make the appointment, and the lady informs me she is going to work with me on pushing me thru faster bc she knows I want to relocate quick! Telling him the fantastic news and him being just as excited...and us both knowing its one step closer to being together for good!
Old 09-27-2011, 07:20 PM   #4265
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

a ride in the SyrMobile to see the changing colors and the beautiful countryside!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2011, 08:22 PM   #4266
Turtle

How Do You Identify?:
A mixity
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever
Relationship Status:
chillin

Thanked 4,531 Times in 1,222 Posts
Turtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST Reputation

Taking flowers to people who really appreciate them.
Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2011, 08:41 PM   #4267
SoulShineFemme

How Do You Identify?:
All girl. All the time.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Married to my beloved ONLY

2 Highscores

Thanked 1,363 Times in 455 Posts
SoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST Reputation

The sweetest, most heartfelt words written in a card for me AND a whole season of Wonder Woman on DVD. Thank you, ONLY!!
SoulShineFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SoulShineFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2011, 07:27 AM   #4268
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,086 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

What brought me joy...

My boo taking the long way home last night from Home Depot, just so we could swing by my favorite frozen yogurt place.

Putting my hands in the dirt potting the new purple & yellow mums for fall.

Waking up this morning with the overwelming sense of gratitude for the many blessings in my life.
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2011, 09:56 AM   #4269
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

Sharing Cawfee together on Skype.....

Why didn't I know of this Skype before.....

Now I can see Poppi whenever I want and he doesn't seem so far away

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2011, 10:02 AM   #4270
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Having a night out with My friends last night, bringing both of them a rose each because I wanted to and then while they both were in the bathroom after dinner paying for our dinner ~ then to see those smiles when they knew that they didn't have to pay because I already had! I can't always afford to do things like this, but when I can I love to because My friends mean the world to Me and have been there for Me when others haven't .......... I'm blessed to have the friends that I do :-)

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2011, 12:51 PM   #4271
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,543 Times in 4,141 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

I just received a call from the president of my company. He informed me that I was selected for an important and prestigous award from my company! Congradulated me and informed me that it was the first time anyone had been nominated by 2 seperate terminals . Mine and Kansas City. I'm completely bowled over . I don't even know what to say. I had no idea I was even nominated for anything. The fact that another terminal would think that highly of me, to nominated me for any award let alone this one, what do you say? I don't even know what to say. I'm thrilled ,grateful, overwhelmed, proud, surprised,and moved. Now I'm going to call my brothers (fellow coworkers) and tell them so they can deflate my big head, and plant my feet back in the red clay dirt. I love them for that!
Old 09-28-2011, 01:10 PM   #4272
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,164 Times in 2,006 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
I just received a call from the president of my company. He informed me that I was selected for an important and prestigous award from my company! Congradulated me and informed me that it was the first time anyone had been nominated by 2 seperate terminals . Mine and Kansas City. I'm completely bowled over . I don't even know what to say. I had no idea I was even nominated for anything. The fact that another terminal would think that highly of me, to nominated me for any award let alone this one, what do you say? I don't even know what to say. I'm thrilled ,grateful, overwhelmed, proud, surprised,and moved. Now I'm going to call my brothers (fellow coworkers) and tell them so they can deflate my big head, and plant my feet back in the red clay dirt. I love them for that!

Congratulations Jagg. I am not surprised at all.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2011, 01:17 PM   #4273
Lazy Daze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,807 Times in 745 Posts
Lazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST Reputation

That he took it upon himself to stop at horse boarding facilities while out running his errands..makes me feel so very loved that he is always thinking of me and Our future. Thank you honey
Old 09-28-2011, 01:19 PM   #4274
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,103 Posts
tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

I found my long black coat. I thought I was going to have to move to warmer weather because there would be just no replacing that coat, but now I can stay here in Maine.... Wait a minute...
Old 09-29-2011, 12:55 AM   #4275
RyRy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
he, him, his
Relationship Status:
Married to Geekboi!!

RyRy Has the BEST ReputationRyRy Has the BEST ReputationRyRy Has the BEST ReputationRyRy Has the BEST ReputationRyRy Has the BEST ReputationRyRy Has the BEST ReputationRyRy Has the BEST ReputationRyRy Has the BEST ReputationRyRy Has the BEST ReputationRyRy Has the BEST ReputationRyRy Has the BEST Reputation

Spending the day with the man of my life Geek aka Jaybear
Having time with family and watching movies
Changing leaves of fall pretty yellow and red colors
Our two cuddly pets laying on my feet
My 64 oz cup of pepsi!!
RyRy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RyRy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2011, 03:25 AM   #4276
msW8ing

How Do You Identify?:
multi-faceted gem, femme, submissive babygirl if the chemistry is there.
Preferred Pronoun?:
lady
Relationship Status:
working on myself

Thanked 2,498 Times in 655 Posts
msW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST Reputation

A kazillion phone calls just because Hy missed me. Hearing that low oh so sexy growly voice telling me how much so. *sigh* Hy truly spoils me.

A lady who knows the ropes..will never be bound. ~Mae West
msW8ing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 06:11 PM   #4277
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,911 Times in 1,862 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

Crisp autumn air, a deep blue sky without a cloud in sight, and sunshine!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2011, 06:19 PM   #4278
Hack
Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Thanked 3,783 Times in 960 Posts
Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation

It rained most of the day. And that always feels cleansing to me.
Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hack For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2011, 05:52 PM   #4279
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

a very sweet, very tiny baby Flying Squirrel that's too darn cute when he curls up in a ball and wraps his adorable, flat tail around his little ears. Mother Nature is an amazing and wonderful thing.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2011, 07:24 PM   #4280
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

Finally being able to talk to her tonight and hearing her cute sexy laugh.
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Guy For This Useful Post:

Tags
joy