Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,703 Times in 7,722 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Thanks, Arwen! I listened to the podcast recently and LOVED it! You so rockkkkkkkkkkkkk, lady! THANK YOU for all you do!!!! Love ya....Clay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
Go to AstroClick Portrait. This brings up your chart.

Look for the sun (Round circle with a dot in it). Click on the symbol in the outer wheel nearest the Sun. That is your sun sign and house.

Look for the moon (Crescent).
Click on the symbol in the outer wheel nearest the Moon. That is your moon sign and house.

When you click, watch to the right. A text will pop into that frame telling you a bit about that combination.

Your rising sign is the sign nearest the AC on the left of the wheel. It is in the middle center line on the far left. Clicking will get you the same pop in info on the right.
Old 09-06-2011, 10:38 AM   #462
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

• Lib ExAir Seek the heights. Lift yrslf up to the highest thoughts. Find joy in mental explorations. Yes, U actually can fly.

Okay. I need your help. My goal is for 1k listeners to this month's #tarot podcast. http://tarotbyarwen.com/blog/?p=6591 Share this with your friends (Twitter, Facebook, MySpace etc) to give me a boost? Pretty please?
Thank you Arwen....looking forward to a month of flying
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2011, 11:03 AM   #463
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,130 Times in 6,413 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahad View Post
Thank you Arwen. This is such a great service to the community.
You are most welcome. It is honestly something I very much enjoy doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybabytwo View Post
Thanks, Arwen! I listened to the podcast recently and LOVED it! You so rockkkkkkkkkkkkk, lady! THANK YOU for all you do!!!! Love ya....Clay
Glad you enjoyed it. Thanks so much for listening!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissItalianDiva View Post
Thank you Arwen....looking forward to a month of flying
I think you are going to have a splendiferous week!
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2011, 09:09 AM   #464
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

My goal is for 1k listeners to this month's #tarot podcast. http://tarotbyarwen.podbean.com/ I'm only up to 150! YIKES! Please share on Facebook, Twitter or via email? Help me hit a goal. Thanks so much.

Also? If you could leave a review on iTunes (just search Tarotscopes or TarotByArwen or Tarot) for me, I'd really appreciate it. Honest reviews really help me out because those that don't know me judge me based on those! Have a super week.
  • Aq EldAir (K) Mental peace comes from listening to those wiser. Read uplifting quotes. Focus on the higher path. Free yr mind...
  • Pis Moon Cycles are good. Do U know why wolves howl? Find out. What cycle needs to begin or end? Can U effect positive change?
  • Ari GrdFire(kn) Creativity happens when you take care of U. What are U forgetting to do for U? Move forward with passion.
  • Tau 9Ear Surround yrslf w/ beauty. Appreciate the abundance in yr life. Engage in focused appreciation of yr life. Make a wish.
  • Gem 5Air Jockeying for position wears U out. Let them have it. Fly higher to see the bigger picture. U may be able to skip a branch.
  • Can 2Air Still yr mind. Quiet contemplation brings U fresh ideas. U need solitude for peace. U are faced w/ a hard choice.
  • Leo Justice May not go yr way. U may feel like taking matters into yr own hands. Stop. U are a part of the web. It will affect all.
  • Vir 6Earth Community spirit will bring you generosity. Barter is as good as money. Focus on the energy of the exchange.
  • Lib ChWtr Venture out into that emotional pool. Hey! Even the shallow end would be good. Look for & send love letters to U.
  • Sco 10Earth New growth begins. Closures may not be as final as U think. What dies is reborn transformed. U can keep moving forward.
  • Sag Builder(Emp) Fine work takes hard concentration. Tools are best in skilled hands. Beautify your home. Take care of home needs.
  • Cap 4Wtr Contemplate yr emotional needs. Are they clogging U up? Holding U back? Find the openings. Widen them. Let U out!

Last edited by Arwen; 09-11-2011 at 09:18 AM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2011, 09:16 AM   #465
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

really liked mine, seems to be right on as far as when has been going on.

thanks Arwen

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2011, 09:27 AM   #466
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,259 Times in 1,362 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

Yep, taking care of home needs.
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2011, 10:22 AM   #467
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you Arwen! I have posted on Facebook about your website!
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2011, 08:49 PM   #468
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

I really love the comments. Thanks so much to each of you.
Old 09-12-2011, 04:42 PM   #469
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

I worry when you're right.

I'm worried.

Again.
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2011, 09:26 PM   #470
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamonK View Post
I worry when you're right.

I'm worried.

Again.
Hang in there! It's just a heads up for you to make adjustments for.
Old 09-12-2011, 09:46 PM   #471
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Leo Justice May not go yr way. U may feel like taking matters into yr own hands. Stop. U are a part of the web. It will affect all.

Yesterday, this was confusing to me and I did not understand it. Today, I understand it perfectly. *light bulb moment*
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2011, 09:58 PM   #472
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post
Leo Justice May not go yr way. U may feel like taking matters into yr own hands. Stop. U are a part of the web. It will affect all.

Yesterday, this was confusing to me and I did not understand it. Today, I understand it perfectly. *light bulb moment*
Ouch honey. I wish you weren't having an icky justice week.
Old 09-12-2011, 10:05 PM   #473
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post

Ouch honey. I wish you weren't having an icky justice week.
Old 09-12-2011, 10:21 PM   #474
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Capricornium

Can I have a shuffle and re-deal?

Cap 4Wtr Contemplate yr emotional needs. Are they clogging U up? Holding U back? Find the openings. Widen them. Let U out!
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 10:18 AM   #475
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
Can I have a shuffle and re-deal?

Cap 4Wtr Contemplate yr emotional needs. Are they clogging U up? Holding U back? Find the openings. Widen them. Let U out!
No. Thank you for playing, dear. It's all about balance.
Old 09-13-2011, 09:47 PM   #476
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
No. Thank you for playing, dear. It's all about balance.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 10:57 PM   #477
Bootsandheels
Verified

How Do You Identify?:
Classic Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,858 Times in 395 Posts
Bootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

"Sco 10Earth New growth begins. Closures may not be as final as U think. What dies is reborn transformed. U can keep moving forward."

OMG you couldn't have said it any clearer...green...the color of growth and rebirth...yep...here we go!!!
Old 09-15-2011, 10:42 PM   #478
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootsandheels View Post
"Sco 10Earth New growth begins. Closures may not be as final as U think. What dies is reborn transformed. U can keep moving forward."

OMG you couldn't have said it any clearer...green...the color of growth and rebirth...yep...here we go!!!
Hope you have a STELLAR week!
Old 09-18-2011, 07:53 AM   #479
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

• AQ ChEar Child's mind is open. Child's heart is too. Be a child this wk. Examine everything. Follow those rabbit trails. Explore.
  • PIC Teacher Unusual gifts should be accepted/given. Learn from everyone-fools & teachers. Trick yrslf into following the rules.
  • ARI 6Air Give thanks for yr success. Acknowledge them all. Gather w/ others who think the same. Welcome each day w/ joy. Open.
  • TAU Death Acknowledge what's gone. Honor by moving forward. Celebrate passages w/ tears & joy. Count yr blessings not yr losses.
  • GEM 3Fire Don't anticipate joy. Dance into it. Wear colorful things to remind U of yr own fire. Make it happen this wk. Don't wait.
  • CAN EldEar Spin. Take yr harvest & create something new. Confidence is very sexy. Work hard to enJOY life.Nurture yrslf more.
  • LEO Bindweed That which binds us rules us. Mind addictions as harmful as physical ones. What's tempting U to stray from smrt choices?
  • Vir 5Earth Seeking shelter. Going to earth. Hunkering down. U will need to stick close to home. Internal weather stormy. Nurture U.
  • LIB 4Wtr Sadness may come from being an emotional couch potato. Are you regularly exercising emotionally? Creativity blocked if not.
  • SCO EldEar Memories of favorite songs lead U down forgotten lanes. Sing/play them. Allow the memories to comfort & praise.
  • SAG Moon Focus on what's coming. See the cycles to learn yr patterns. Intuition is a skill. Listen. Believe. Repeat. Yr gut is right.
  • CAP World Open yr arms to the possibilities. Trace yr personal web to see the connections. Big things possible if U look wide.
My goal is for 1k listeners to this month's #tarot podcast. http://tarotbyarwen.com/blog/?p=6591 Thank you so much for listening and especially for sharing with your friends. I'm far off my goal but you can help if you like. The more folks you tell, the more they'll tell...and so on.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2011, 08:00 AM   #480
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,259 Times in 1,362 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

SAG Moon Focus on what's coming. See the cycles to learn yr patterns. Intuition is a skill. Listen. Believe. Repeat. Yr gut is right.

WOW...I have been questioning my gut. She's right, again.
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post: