Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Communication, Friendship, Getting To Know One Another

Old 03-11-2012, 11:16 PM   #461
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I am thankful for...

... learning patience... and enjoying anticipation
Old 03-11-2012, 11:18 PM   #462
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,437 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

people who give me rides to and from church when it's cold and raining! my joints especially are thankful.
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2012, 11:24 PM   #463
socialjustice_fsu

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
It’s all good.

Location: The gulf waters are sapphire blue and the beach sand is white as snow.
Thanked 2,158 Times in 439 Posts
socialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputation
Default ...

I am thankful for being able to feel feelings, to recognize joy because I know pain, to be loved when I am unlovable, to be free, to see others excel and rejoice with them, to know I am loved in ways that passes all of my understanding.
Old 03-11-2012, 11:28 PM   #464
Licious

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,974 Times in 546 Posts
Licious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST Reputation

I am grateful for the living room sofa, my little scotty dog throw blanket, and a purring cat at my feet, and the laptop. Simple joys always make me happy.

Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.

~Rumi

Licious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Licious For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2012, 10:25 AM   #465
StoneOne
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
StoneOne
Preferred Pronoun?:
SyrDamon

Thanked 1,441 Times in 382 Posts
StoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST Reputation
Cool pullin a slip

of paper out of that leather box everyday and dreaming .....
StoneOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to StoneOne For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2012, 10:32 AM   #466
SelfMadeMan

How Do You Identify?:
Transsexual Man
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married to The Woman of My Dreams <3

Thanked 2,669 Times in 527 Posts
SelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST Reputation

My lovely, sweet wife and the fact that she loves and feels deeper than anyone I've ever known.

Our cool kids, who are all independent and smart and driven

Our puppies - and the ability to take our sick one to the vet this afternoon

Our home & vehicles

Wonderful friends and upcoming getaways!

Celebrating our 9th Anniversary this month <3

The privilege of being able to be in school full time & being an honor student!

SPRING!!!
SelfMadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SelfMadeMan For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2012, 10:33 AM   #467
Thinker

How Do You Identify?:
transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
male

Thanked 4,133 Times in 1,079 Posts
Thinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST Reputation
Default Thankful for...

I *know* when life is hard and scary, I will get through it. I'll survive, and things will get better.
Old 03-12-2012, 11:35 AM   #468
DeviantDaddy

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Mated

DeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST Reputation
Cool I am thankful for...

... my amazing family. Their love, support, kindness and unity keeps me grounded and reminds me that I will never, ever, be alone.

... my best friends. I don't think I could have asked for more. They are my biggest supporters and toughest critics. They are there for me, without question. Just as I am there for them. I have been blessed.

... I don't think thankful is an appropriate word, but in hopes of keeping with the thread, I am thankful for God placing my kitten in my life. She is where I belong and every day I thank the heavens above for her.

It is easy to get caught up in life and focus solely on the hardships. Credit, work, school and so forth. But taking a moment to look closely at what you do have - it can just brighten your whole outlook. No matter how stressed I am with life, these three things keep me going.

I am simply thankful for life.
DeviantDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeviantDaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2012, 12:41 PM   #469
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14

Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

the text message that put my mind in the gutter... well timed dear... I was about to get cranky at work. and no one needs that.
spritzerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2012, 01:12 PM   #470
Lazy Daze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,807 Times in 745 Posts
Lazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST Reputation

I am thankful for Him and everything He has shown me, taught me, given me, supported me through...and so very much more.
Old 03-12-2012, 02:26 PM   #471
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

snow peas!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2012, 02:27 PM   #472
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation
Default i am so thankful..

- for a wonderful Daddy, who loves the hell outta me every moment of everyday..(i am so stinkin' happy here with Him)
- for Our time together, living a real life together everyday even when We have to be distanced, and working towards Our future..♥ knowing He really wants that too ..
- for a program, which may be difficult and challenging, but my determination and strength keeps me going and wanting change..
- life, happiness, positive thoughts, ease & blessings a plenty!

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2012, 11:32 PM   #473
Bad_boi

How Do You Identify?:
Transman (male)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His ect.
Relationship Status:
Handsome bastard.

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,824 Times in 499 Posts
Bad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST Reputation

Welding. It is litterally the only thing keeping me from imploding.
Bad_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bad_boi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2012, 12:16 AM   #474
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Gratitude... its been along time

I am thankfull for a change in momentum that allows me to focus on myself and become again the person i want to be. A lil self relflection is never wasted.

So thankfull for the gym! .... ouch!!!!4 to 5 times a week! its been over 4 years since ive done this!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2012, 12:40 AM   #475
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am thankful for a pup that greets me with kisses abound
A partner that knows when to sit back and let me fume until exhausted
A coworker that recognizes my "RAWR" face and reminds me that our shift if almost over

I am thankful for customers that appreciate my effort and make a point to pass it along to senior management - my ASM mentioned tonight that I was recognized for my work.. Let's hope that is in my folder for the interview for head cashier, yes?

I am thankful for soup in a can on nights I eat dinner late, for TWC for fixing our Internet so I can stay up until the wee hours watching Netflix, for the soft breeze coming through the windows..

I will be thankful for a second-story bedroom so I can sleep with the window open without worrying about someone breaking in!
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2012, 01:35 AM   #476
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,667 Times in 3,992 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

people who believe in me...thank you...
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2012, 03:17 AM   #477
Rene

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Relationship Status:
Married

1 Highscore

Rene is on a distinguished road

I have many things to be thankful for in this life. The one most important to me is my wife, Andrea. We have been together seven years now, legally married for five years. Neither of us sees an end in sight! LOL That I am thankful for, as well. She must be sick in the head!

I am thankful for my 90 year old dad, though he doesn't always know who I am. I am especially thankful for the live in care givers he and his wife have. We would all be lost without them.

I am thankful for one of my best friends, "Jimmie" Olga Card, that passed away last week at age 96. She was a spit fire, put me in my place many times! I deserved every one of 'em! LOL I miss her lots.

I am just thankful for every day I have here on earth. I have no idea what happens after this, but I hope it includes getting reunited with those I love. Especially my wife! No one can annoy her like I do! LOL
Heh, heh!
Rene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 05:00 AM   #478
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

Quite simply that she said yes
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2012, 05:25 AM   #479
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Her. Her friendship and love. <3
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2012, 07:37 AM   #480
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Sitting here on the patio having coffee, watching Kelly and Kevin (the KKs) play in the yard and thinking I am a little excited about what this day will bring.

A few of my countless thankfuls are:

KKs are healthy and happy (I am too)

my job is such I can provide extras for KKs

a peaceful, drama-free life

friends who tell it like it is without the candy-coating

the promotion that is in the works - supervisor informed me last week

Most of all, every day I am eternally thankful for my sobriety. Without that, I could not have been guided to the peace I feel on the inside and would not have any of the previous "thankfuls" I have listed here. I owe it all to the Good Spirit and the people in the rooms of AA. Every single bit of it!

signing off as ...
a very simple guy
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:

Tags
thankful