femmsational

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitch, but she will do
Relationship Status:
Spoiled beyond rotten!

Thanked 3,788 Times in 773 Posts
femmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputation

Having a nice sushi lunch date.

Yes, I'm aware I can't spell, and no, I don't care quite enough to spell check. Sorry!!!
femmsational is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to femmsational For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2012, 12:16 PM   #4882
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Helping my daughter with some landlord issues. I am grateful to be her rock when she needs me.

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2012, 12:59 PM   #4883
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Thanked 2,845 Times in 898 Posts
chefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Talking glad........

so glad to have a little break in school, and have time to get back on here and see what everyone has been up to........

Looking forward to Lil Rock.......
Old 05-14-2012, 02:30 PM   #4884
sara-bera

How Do You Identify?:
female

Thanked 2,859 Times in 739 Posts
sara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputation

Getting an extra day off for his birthday up at the lake.
sara-bera is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sara-bera For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2012, 06:00 PM   #4885
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Reading something my Doll posted on another thread and just knowing that she is in love with the process and with me... I have it all when I have her! We're gonna make it through, my beautiful love, and it's gonna be amazing!! Stay strong... and when you feel you can no longer hang onto that thought, I'll carry the weight for us all.
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2012, 06:17 PM   #4886
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

moving out of the basement I was renting and into my own place. Its small but enough for bud and I

Now the fun comes putting it all away
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2012, 05:42 AM   #4887
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Dear Sun

I understand how important you however do you have to show up BEFORE 530 am esp when I have had a chance to put up curtains yet. I'm sure you will still be around this evening when I'm getting re adult for bed so I ask that you enjoy your playtime today cuz when I get home tonight I'm putting up black out shades. Knowing this brings me joy. I have control again
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2012, 06:47 AM   #4888
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,543 Times in 4,141 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Another beautiful summer like day!
Old 05-17-2012, 06:53 PM   #4889
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Checking on grades with Rooster on the on-line parent resource...making sure everything was current since the end of year is approaching. He's done beautifully this year....straight A's with most of his classes being honors classes.

He's excited about taking a few classes at the local college next year through dual enrollment...looking for more science options and computer classes...and also contemplating taking Chinese.

Seeing him do so well and take on extra work to advance himself makes me so happy!
Old 05-17-2012, 06:56 PM   #4890
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Having fun

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 06:58 PM   #4891
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Having my toddler grandson take me by the hand to show me his soon-to-be baby sister's nursery that my daughter has setup. It's such a beautiful space and he was so proud of it...

Then he took me to his big boy room to play
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2012, 11:10 AM   #4892
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

hmmm the telephone waking me at 7 this morning with a angelic voice on the other end saying good morning.

hearing the birds chirp away as I unpack the house.

Taking the day off work to go get my drivers license renewed, get to the DMV and only 3 ppl ahead of me. Took longer for them to figure out if I had to retest or not for my haz-mat then it did the rest of the time i was there

Making plans
Old 05-18-2012, 11:41 AM   #4893
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Surprise cards and hugs from students...even some tears. For most...its only 8 weeks!
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 11:51 AM   #4894
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,543 Times in 4,141 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Vanilla cotton candy! Imagine that, and I don't even like cotton candy.
Old 05-18-2012, 12:12 PM   #4895
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,086 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

What brought me joy today...

Hearing my honey squeal in delight about her new golf clubs. She's so excited she asked if we could go hit a few balls after work today.... and then sweetened the deal offering to go to the drive thru daquiri hut first for me

PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2012, 12:27 PM   #4896
sara-bera

How Do You Identify?:
female

Thanked 2,859 Times in 739 Posts
sara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputation

Wrapping his birthday present in silly, vintage wrapping paper.
sara-bera is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sara-bera For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2012, 03:17 PM   #4897
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation

A simple pressed flower in a letter.

Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2012, 04:55 PM   #4898
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,702 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Inspiration! The most wonderful gift someone can give another. I am inspired and chock full of gratitude.

Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2012, 05:12 PM   #4899
vixenagogo

How Do You Identify?:
unabashedly femme!
Preferred Pronoun?:
i prefer being proadverb.
Relationship Status:
single.

Thanked 1,259 Times in 380 Posts
vixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputation

vixenagogo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to vixenagogo For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2012, 06:11 PM   #4900
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,120 Times in 3,759 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Arriving home, almost immediately slipping out of my business suit and into my PJ's, saying "happy to see my babies " and cuddle time, watching my oldest pup pick up each of his stuffed froggies (all 5) and very gently, gingerly place them inside his bedroom crate then nudge them as if to check they are okay, then curl up in his little nest as if he's happy to be home, coming home to find my yard had been mowed by the respectful young man that works for my landlord (he even fixed my mower!!) , ...joy in knowing I don't need to travel until Tuesday ....and joy in being able to relax and take my Nyquil. Happy to be home....

Oh yeah... almost forgot ... much joy all week getting to know my newest coworker and feeling stress lifted from my shoulders as I learn more about my new boss and the awesome team all of us will make! It sure feels different not to hate my job.

Joy in hearing from Gramma D and how clear minded she sounds.

Joy in feeling myself lifted from crisis mode, and into proactive mode.

Joy in counting my blessings ...
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:

Tags
joy