Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 07-18-2015, 05:16 PM   #4901
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,331 Times in 5,188 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
I LOVE the paper mosaic idea!
Me too!!!!!

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2015, 11:57 AM   #4902
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,579 Times in 2,649 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

Sign-up Deadline: July 6, 2015 (Monday)
Date items must be sent by: July 25, 2015 (Saturday)
Number of Swap Partners: 7
Please send 5 dollars along with your cards to help with shipping.

1.) ahk (done)
2.) nycfem
3.)Bèsame* received. Are they all the same? Because I want to see them but don't want to individually unwrap if they are.
4.) CCB
5.) purepisces
6.) clay -received.
7.) Gemme
8.) Ami - received.

How is everyone doing on their project? Oh, and could everyone who hasn't sent their projects include their mailing address inside the box, much appreciated.
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2015, 08:50 PM   #4903
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahk View Post

1.) ahk (done)
2.) nycfem
3.)Bèsame* received. Are they all the same? Because I want to see them but don't want to individually unwrap if they are.
4.) CCB
5.) purepisces
6.) clay -received.
7.) Gemme
8.) Ami - received.

How is everyone doing on their project? Oh, and could everyone who hasn't sent their projects include their mailing address inside the box, much appreciated.
Mine are all a bit different but you decide who gets what! And which one to keep.

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2015, 09:53 AM   #4904
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by amiyesiam View Post
Mine are all a bit different but you decide who gets what! And which one to keep.
No worries. I'm gonna keep them the way you had them, I figured they were specific made for each other.

and thank you for the pm.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2015, 10:21 AM   #4905
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,744 Times in 5,090 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Here's a general question: Do members want to know either from wrangler or from individuals who receive (because sometimes projects are wrapped) if your/my project arrived damaged? I am not asking this in relation to any specific project but just in general for our projects on this thread. I would definitely like to know! I think people feel bad about offending or embarrassing someone to tell them that something broke or came off or whatever, but I feel the opposite: I'd like to know so that I know for the future what works in the mail and what doesn't. In other words, I find it helpful. It doesn't mean the person gets a new one- it's just for the sake of learning. Thoughts? I know this may be personal to each individual so that's why I was thinking those who might want to share their preference might enjoy doing so on this thread.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2015, 11:21 AM   #4906
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,713 Times in 7,724 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Here's a general question: Do members want to know either from wrangler or from individuals who receive (because sometimes projects are wrapped) if your/my project arrived damaged? I am not asking this in relation to any specific project but just in general for our projects on this thread. I would definitely like to know! I think people feel bad about offending or embarrassing someone to tell them that something broke or came off or whatever, but I feel the opposite: I'd like to know so that I know for the future what works in the mail and what doesn't. In other words, I find it helpful. It doesn't mean the person gets a new one- it's just for the sake of learning. Thoughts? I know this may be personal to each individual so that's why I was thinking those who might want to share their preference might enjoy doing so on this thread.
Wonderful question! Yes. I do want to know from either/or in this thread! I have some concerns with the ATC's I made. From my shipping point I did ask them to mark " hand cancel" all over envelope. Usually I do that...that way the item is actually hand cancelled...hand stamped and doesn' t go through auto stamp process!
Old 07-23-2015, 11:24 AM   #4907
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My thought...and is just a thought......perhaps bigger projects may require $10 for shipping. I did send more than $5 on the recipe project because of the sheer bulkiness of them...glad I did because that postage was more for return project....just pondering this...is all.....
Old 07-23-2015, 11:43 AM   #4908
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Yes I usually send $10 if what I'm sending is a little extra heavy.

Quote:
My thought...and is just a thought......perhaps bigger projects may require $10 for shipping. I did send more than $5 on the recipe project because of the sheer bulkiness of them...glad I did because that postage was more for return project....just pondering this...is all.....

How do I... ?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2015, 11:46 AM   #4909
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

That's a great idea Clay. Do you think I could do that if I'm sending something by priority mail? Just right hand cancel on it? Since I usually don't interact with a human being when mailing.

Quote:
Wonderful question! Yes. I do want to know from either/or in this thread! I have some concerns with the ATC's I made. From my shipping point I did ask them to mark " hand cancel" all over envelope. Usually I do that...that way the item is actually hand cancelled...hand stamped and doesn' t go through auto stamp process!

How do I... ?
The Following User Says Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2015, 11:53 AM   #4910
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,801 Times in 25,671 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I would want to know.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2015, 03:01 PM   #4911
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
That's a great idea Clay. Do you think I could do that if I'm sending something by priority mail? Just right hand cancel on it? Since I usually don't interact with a human being when mailing.
Yes you sure can! I use a bold black sharpie so it shows well and I write it couple places front & back! Thank you J.!
Old 07-23-2015, 04:32 PM   #4912
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,096 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

My ATCs are done, packaged, and ready to go in the mail tomorrow. I will confirm when I go to the post office and they are officially out, but that is the plan and I may not make it back to the thread right away.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2015, 07:30 PM   #4913
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

What's the cheapest way to send packages? Postal tips, anyone?

How do I... ?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2015, 07:33 PM   #4914
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,801 Times in 25,671 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
What's the cheapest way to send packages? Postal tips, anyone?
Cram everything into the 'if it fits, it ships' boxes. The stuff is safer that way too.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2015, 07:39 PM   #4915
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,096 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I find unless something is inordinately heavy, first class is always cheapest. It's how I send almost all my boxes and large flat envelopes. I think unless something is heavy, the flat rate boxes usually end up being more expensive. But for heavier packages they are the way to go.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2015, 09:08 PM   #4916
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Yes, I would like to know.

- Prince
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2015, 09:14 PM   #4917
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Recipe project:

I bought the ingredients today to make sis's strawberry cake. I can't wait to try it. This will be the first one I have tried from our recipe project. There are several I'm excited to try, but the strawberries in the store today were so beautiful and _on_sale_!

- Prince
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2015, 10:00 AM   #4918
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Quote:

1.) ahk (done)
2.) nycfem
3.)Bèsame* received.
4.) CCB
5.) purepisces
6.) clay -received.
7.) Gemme
8.) Ami - received.

Don't forget that Saturday (July 25) is the deadline for mailing out your projects. And please don't forget to include a return address inside the box. Much appreciated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2015, 02:42 PM   #4919
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Quote:

1.) ahk (done)
2.) nycfem received.
3.)Bèsame* received.
4.) CCB
5.) purepisces
6.) clay -received.
7.) Gemme
8.) Ami - received.

Don't forget that Saturday (July 25) is the deadline for mailing out your projects. And please don't forget to include a return address inside the box. Much appreciated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2015, 06:54 PM   #4920
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

So is there a next project in mind? And if so, is there a sign up date?

Tags
artists, creative types