Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Happy first day of summer! Going out to lunch with my dad. Hope everyone has a great day.
Peace
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2015, 07:32 AM   #482
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,789 Times in 25,669 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

It's raining, it's pouring! I pulled myself out of bed and am no longer snoring.

I had a good workout, am eating a solid breakfast and will be getting into the shower and ready for work soon.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2015, 01:10 PM   #483
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Sunday,
What a week "We the people" have had! Very surreal weekend! Wishing everyone a fantastic week ahead.
The Following User Says Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2015, 02:21 PM   #484
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

After a very busy morning, we are having an over easy Sunday afternoon!

Ahhhhhhhhhhh
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2015, 07:01 AM   #485
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,708 Times in 10,263 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

We found ourselves being lazy in bed, flipping thru the channels, looking for the weather report. Instead, an episode of Naked and Afraid came on. We were kinda watching and still talking about stuff.

He turned to me, and said, you can turn this if you want.
Umm, no, I want to see how this ends, after the girl had a raging fight with the guy she was partnered with, you know, have to see how the drama plays out in the wild.
He says, will you make pancakes?
Sure, the regular ones? German ones? Maybe waffles?
I know, we have so much fruit, we can have fruit on top!
Ooooo, even better, we have cream cheese, to top them . Kinda like crepes.

Food talk sorta won for the moment, that we were both excited, we jumped out of bed.

Then the commercials were over and the show returned, we looked at the tv, and said, wait, after this show is over, lol lol.
10 minutes left, but 6 more min of commercials..lol

Pancakes were delish!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2015, 10:39 AM   #486
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,209 Times in 8,641 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Gave myself a pedi and manicure this morning (will paint the nails later while watching a movie or binging on Masters of Sex).

Made a run to Grocery Outlet and Trader Joe's with the top down. The only item I bought that wasn't on my list was some ginger mints

Stopped at the dog park to say hi to some friends who were with their doggies (nope, I'm still not ready to get one).

Listened to Nina Totenberg talk about an easy way to make Bernaise sauce without eggs and butter.

Will spend the rest of the day around the house getting ready for the week ahead.

I like Sundays like today
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2015, 01:24 PM   #487
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,711 Times in 7,724 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Took my sweetie to a local Greek restaurant for Sunday brunch. Just lazing around afterwards, at home! She is making walnut fudge brownies...soooo decadent! We are going for a dip in pool in a while! Quiet, easy going Sundays for us! Have an awesome week everyone!
Old 07-12-2015, 05:28 PM   #488
Tierney
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Wayne
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey, Mister Wayne

Thanked 4,892 Times in 1,162 Posts
Tierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST Reputation

Today was a pretty quiet day. I helped my Mom finish painting her front deck. I thought I would get scorched - but basically added to my tan. Had some good dinner and then came home to get some pics done up. Looking forward to the coming week. Thinking some good news is coming my way. I am feeling pretty happy on this Sunday.

Hope everyone has a really good week ahead.
Tierney is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tierney For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2015, 05:47 PM   #489
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Today was AMAZEBALLS. It's not my favorite phrase but it totally fits.

I got a good workout in this morning, had a good breakfast, enjoyed a relaxing shower and prepped for my outing at the art festival which was fantastic. I bought fun, whimsical and loverly artwork as well as some local, fresh honey and didn't get fried. Yay for SPF 50!

The only damper to my whole day was realizing that I accidentally got sunblock spritz on my shower curtain. It's fabric so it's washable but it's such a pain the kiester to take down, wash and put back up that I momentarily considered just buying a new curtain.

That passed but I won't be washing the curtain tonight. Maybe tomorrow or Wednesday. Not Tuesday. Definitely not Tuesday. There will be nothing easy about Tuesday, no matter which way you shake it.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2015, 06:26 AM   #490
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,209 Times in 8,641 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Staying close to home. Will change linen, give myself a manicure, maybe a facial, definitely a hot-oil hair tratment, get my behind on my stationary bike, will catch up on Larry Wilmore, maybe wash my car, maybe not. Gonna go eat a peach next.

Life could be worse.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2015, 06:32 AM   #491
Tierney
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Wayne
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey, Mister Wayne

Thanked 4,892 Times in 1,162 Posts
Tierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Overeasy peeps,

Not quite sure what is on the agenda for today. It is looking beautiful outside right now. However, I believe we have storm that is supposed to move in. So, it might be a good day to just putz around here. I cleaned yesterday, so there is really none of that to do.

I had originally planned to go out on my sister's boat.. but I am thinking the weather is going to change that up.

So like my friend O, I think I am going to just stick close to home.. and see what trouble I can find.

Hope everyone has a great day !!
Tierney is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tierney For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2015, 07:33 AM   #492
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

It is a beautiful Sunday morning here! Skies are nice & blue, sun is out. I am having coffee & reading posts. I may either go out for breakfast or dinner later. Hell I may do both...it is my birthday so I can have cake & eat it, too...right? Right! Wishing everyone an awesome day & week ahead! I am very thankful to reach this milestone in my life & feel very blessed & enriched. So as I skip out, I leave you all with gentle hugs & love.....clay
Old 07-26-2015, 08:37 AM   #493
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,248 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

happy sunday! watching movies today...trying not to think about the week ahead

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2015, 08:51 AM   #494
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I got to bed very late so I didn't wake until after 10am. That practically never happens.

I knew I wasn't going to work out since my foot is still injured so it wasn't unexpected.

I'm eating leftovers from last night's dinner now and will get ready for work off I go!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2015, 10:08 AM   #495
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

Enjoyed breakfast prepared by someone else for a change.

Visiting my wonderful Transgendered Grandchild for two weeks and we've had a lazy Sunday morning, she slept in and skipped breakfast. I'm poking around all the new threads since I haven't be able to get online in like forever.

I like all the good vibes and yummy goodness of this thread, I think I'll hang around on Sundays.

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2015, 11:03 AM   #496
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,063 Times in 668 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning everyone!

I feel as though I have not been on BFP in forever. Things have been crazy in my life lately. My sister and her boyfriend came for an extended visit with their 2 dogs. And work is in a bit of an uproar with the new organizational structure.

Hopefully things are starting to settle down. I know today, after yesterday being another busy day, I plan on just relaxing at home. Which is quiet now that everyone has left.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 07-26-2015, 11:09 AM   #497
Karysma

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Post Apocolyptic

Karysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Thumbs up

Wow. You are all so productive! lol!

I was up late last night.. so I didn't get up till about an hour and a half ago. I did my work out and cleaned the kitchen.

So now.. I am going to do some blogging then my big plan for this afternoon is to binge watch this last season of 'Lost Girl'. I just found out two days ago that Anna Silk is going to be at Dragon Con this year.. so I gotta get caught up. I have been looking forward to this marathon for a while!
Karysma is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Karysma For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2015, 08:51 PM   #498
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Up at 7am, mowed our 1 1/2 acre property. 9:30 my brother came out to help me hang outdoor window blinds to block the 100+ heat. 12:30 arrived at the theatre to watch the Minions. Not layed back or over easy but one fun day!

Peace
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2015, 06:59 AM   #499
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Yet another socked in cloudy day...imminent rains....yet it IS still a beautiful day. ANY day I am "above ground" is a good day for me!!! We are sitting on patio by the pool, enjoying each other & coffee...planning our venture out today. A trip to a local fabric store for high density foam & fabric for a couple projects my honey is doing. Other than that, just a lazy Sunday...enjoying each other & the furbabies. I may work on my paper mosaics some today.........
Have a wonderful week everyone....hugs to all....
Old 08-02-2015, 07:12 AM   #500
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Not completely overeasy, but Sunday hasn't been too bad thus far. I got my workout in and am eating breakfast and will shower and run a couple of errands before work, work and then more errands and then I get to relax....Sunday night. So it's Sunday Night Overeasy for me today.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: