Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Tennessee Forums

Old 04-24-2012, 06:44 AM   #541
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

I remember a time....

Hey all. I'm still here, just usually posting in the Gimme 3, , or T or F threads.

A
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:49 AM   #542
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,769 Times in 982 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

Well that makes 3 lol . A few live near Knoxville I think. I live in BFT myself about 2 hrs from Nashville.
Old 04-24-2012, 07:51 AM   #543
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,382 Times in 2,839 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

T or F threads?

Yeah, as I've gotten out and met more people, I play in many threads...depending on my mood.

Yes, we have peeps in all the 3 regions of our beautiful state!

Happy Tuesday!
Old 05-07-2012, 08:51 PM   #544
Shadowboi2010

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess

Shadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST Reputation

Hey everyone again! Sunny Knoxville coming at ya again! Is Nashville Pride the second week in June again? I really want to try and be there!
Shadowboi2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 08:56 PM   #545
chefboiardee72

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Sir, Daddy(for the right girl)
Relationship Status:
Single

chefboiardee72 Has the BEST Reputationchefboiardee72 Has the BEST Reputationchefboiardee72 Has the BEST Reputationchefboiardee72 Has the BEST Reputationchefboiardee72 Has the BEST Reputationchefboiardee72 Has the BEST Reputationchefboiardee72 Has the BEST Reputationchefboiardee72 Has the BEST Reputationchefboiardee72 Has the BEST Reputationchefboiardee72 Has the BEST Reputationchefboiardee72 Has the BEST Reputation

Shadow,

where in Knoxvegas do you live? I'm right off Cedar Bluff. Always looking for friends.
chefboiardee72 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chefboiardee72 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2012, 08:58 PM   #546
Shadowboi2010

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess

Shadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST Reputation

I currently live in the Halls area, but work in Oak Ridge. Quite a commute to work!

It's weird to live out this way. I grew up in the Cedar Bluff area.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shadowboi2010 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2012, 09:51 PM   #547
chefboiardee72

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

chefboiardee72 Has the BEST Reputationchefboiardee72 Has the BEST Reputationchefboiardee72 Has the BEST Reputationchefboiardee72 Has the BEST Reputationchefboiardee72 Has the BEST Reputationchefboiardee72 Has the BEST Reputationchefboiardee72 Has the BEST Reputationchefboiardee72 Has the BEST Reputationchefboiardee72 Has the BEST Reputationchefboiardee72 Has the BEST Reputationchefboiardee72 Has the BEST Reputation

yes that's a haul(no pun intended) You ever go out?
The Following User Says Thank You to chefboiardee72 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2012, 09:58 PM   #548
Shadowboi2010

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess

I hang out with friends, and we get together at each others houses. I am the only single one, lol.

What do you find interesting to do around here?
Old 05-07-2012, 10:03 PM   #549
chefboiardee72

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

My sister and I have season tickets to the women's basketball games. I also try to hit at least one football game and one men's game too. Movies, bowling, and hanging out with friends and family. I don't go out much to the bars but once in a while I don't mind. I'm usually the spare wheel too so I understand.
Old 05-07-2012, 10:13 PM   #550
ladyhawkxx

How Do You Identify?:
As a Lady would.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Not available.

ladyhawkxx Has the BEST Reputationladyhawkxx Has the BEST Reputationladyhawkxx Has the BEST Reputationladyhawkxx Has the BEST Reputationladyhawkxx Has the BEST Reputationladyhawkxx Has the BEST Reputationladyhawkxx Has the BEST Reputationladyhawkxx Has the BEST Reputationladyhawkxx Has the BEST Reputationladyhawkxx Has the BEST Reputationladyhawkxx Has the BEST Reputation

I didn't even know we Had a TN thread... lol!!! Hello all u fine Volunteer peeps!! A fellow Chattanoogan, here. I'm really enjoying reading this thread and must give a shout out to all Vols Fans, everywhere! We in the South love our "get togethers"... be it Superbowl, Sunday after church, Wed night bible study, or any other night of the week... sooo... I was think'n maybe we could have a BFP TN Get Together... kind of a "family" gathering of our own and invite ALL Southerners (FL, AL, GA, NC, SC) ...? Just a thought for you to throw feedback at (no eggs or tomatoes, plez) I don't know... mebbe I should post this in the "so I was thinkin' thread)!!! [/SIZE]
ladyhawkxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 07:22 AM   #551
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyhawkxx View Post
I didn't even know we Had a TN thread... lol!!! Hello all u fine Volunteer peeps!! A fellow Chattanoogan, here. I'm really enjoying reading this thread and must give a shout out to all Vols Fans, everywhere! We in the South love our "get togethers"... be it Superbowl, Sunday after church, Wed night bible study, or any other night of the week... sooo... I was think'n maybe we could have a BFP TN Get Together... kind of a "family" gathering of our own and invite ALL Southerners (FL, AL, GA, NC, SC) ...? Just a thought for you to throw feedback at (no eggs or tomatoes, plez) I don't know... mebbe I should post this in the "so I was thinkin' thread)!!! [/SIZE]
Sounds good to me.
Old 05-08-2012, 09:34 AM   #552
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

We definitely need a TN get together. We tried to have a big picnic in Nashville a couple years ago, and the flood happened the weeken in question.

Great idea!
Old 05-08-2012, 12:48 PM   #553
ladyhawkxx

How Do You Identify?:
As a Lady would.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Not available.

ladyhawkxx Has the BEST Reputationladyhawkxx Has the BEST Reputationladyhawkxx Has the BEST Reputationladyhawkxx Has the BEST Reputationladyhawkxx Has the BEST Reputationladyhawkxx Has the BEST Reputationladyhawkxx Has the BEST Reputationladyhawkxx Has the BEST Reputationladyhawkxx Has the BEST Reputationladyhawkxx Has the BEST Reputationladyhawkxx Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Guys! Thanks to Ecell and Alipstic for your positive votes and the update on past tries. I know this kind of thing has a tendency to fizzle out or may get waylaid by a natural disaster or a million other reasons. Keeping in mind that we are all spread out and the cost of gas these days, work schedules, love life or lack of it, family/commitments, yada yada. I know, I understand -- Trust me! But if we want to put for the effort to Really get together - and I, for one, would love to, please send back a reply with your TN City/location and if you're not in a major city, i.e., Nashville, Knoxville, Memphis... etc., are you willing to travel and if so, which major City are you nearest to?

Once we establish a headcount, a city to meet in - then we can discuss venue... and what'd we'd like to do when we're all together.

I'll begin, LadyHawkxx (Cynthia) Chattanooga, TN I'm pretty central to all the major cities and would be willing to drive just about anywhere in our State to meet, greet and visit w/y'all! Ok... Balls in your court--->>>

ladyhawkxx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ladyhawkxx For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2012, 03:27 PM   #554
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

I am Jen (Jennifer) and in Nashville and am willing to drive. There are a lot of peeps here in Middle TN, but who do not post often.
Old 05-08-2012, 04:42 PM   #555
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

I'm in too. Nashville for me too. Although Chatt is totally do-able too.
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2012, 04:45 PM   #556
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Count BullDog and myself in. I work weekends but i do have quite a few days off saved up. I will just need to know about 2 weeks prior. We live in Knoxville, but can travel.

Sounds wonderful!!!!
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2012, 04:55 PM   #557
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

My lady and I llive near Paris, Tn . Nashville is about a 2hr. drive for me and Memphis 3. Not sure about Chattanooga . Weekends is the only time we could get away.
Old 05-08-2012, 05:03 PM   #558
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
Count BullDog and myself in. I work weekends but i do have quite a few days off saved up. I will just need to know about 2 weeks prior. We live in Knoxville, but can travel.

Sounds wonderful!!!!
Maybe you can drag Shark with you guys too lol.
Old 05-08-2012, 05:05 PM   #559
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrocell View Post
Maybe you can drag Shark with you guys too lol.
Great idea!!! He doesn't come on here much BUT he works right down the road, we could kidnap him LOL.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2012, 05:09 PM   #560
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
Great idea!!! He doesn't come on here much BUT he works right down the road, we could kidnap him LOL.
yeah great idea lol