Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 06-26-2016, 03:14 PM   #5601
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,792 Times in 25,669 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Let's just say it took a LOT of alcohol to remove the ink from my hands and it's still not quite gone. I have shadow ink fingers. lol

I'm taking a break from crafting and cracked up at clay talking about getting tough with the discs.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2016, 05:34 AM   #5602
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Hey, hey....guess what I discovered? Apparently, I painted the wrong damn side of the discs. I had it right. I double checked it and then I think I flipped them when I was watching something.

All of them.

<--truly my face

Rewind and start over.......

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2016, 10:14 PM   #5603
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,096 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

How many projects do we have to make? I can't find the post. Thank you in advance. 9 stands out to me but I'm not sure.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2016, 06:01 AM   #5604
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,744 Times in 5,090 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I think 7.

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
How many projects do we have to make? I can't find the post. Thank you in advance. 9 stands out to me but I'm not sure.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2016, 06:31 AM   #5605
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,712 Times in 7,724 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

CCB & nycfem

We are to make 8!!!! Unless you want to make an "extra" for yourself....(9 peeps signed up....)
Breathless
Besame
sis
clay
Gemme
nycfem
GeorgiaMa'am
CCB
FireSignFemme.....
Old 06-29-2016, 02:28 PM   #5606
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you clay!

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2016, 09:41 PM   #5607
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default All of you who signed up for the recycled project...:)

hey crafter friends:

I would like to ask Breathless & all the rest of you, if you all would mind if I mail my projects to each of you individually?

I apologize for lateness in asking, but the total project just came together in this form in last couple of days. I did something totally different than original thoughts.

Mine are not going to fit "flat" and rather than have ship outs cost more than the $5 allotted fees, I rather just do them to each of you myself.

I will not be around a computer again until Monday afternoon late....will be out of town & without WiFi (chosen to be that way) til then.

Thanks for any considerations....I heart you all...I am so excited for this project!!!

Old 06-30-2016, 10:02 PM   #5608
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,710 Times in 10,263 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
hey crafter friends:

I would like to ask Breathless & all the rest of you, if you all would mind if I mail my projects to each of you individually?

I apologize for lateness in asking, but the total project just came together in this form in last couple of days. I did something totally different than original thoughts.

Mine are not going to fit "flat" and rather than have ship outs cost more than the $5 allotted fees, I rather just do them to each of you myself.

I will not be around a computer again until Monday afternoon late....will be out of town & without WiFi (chosen to be that way) til then.

Thanks for any considerations....I heart you all...I am so excited for this project!!!

I wouldn't mind at all. I was wondering how/what sizes our finished projects would be like. I heard talk of sun catchers, mosaics, etc. I thank you for taking consideration of mailing costs.

To our group...please remember mailing costs this time around 📮📦

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2016, 10:04 PM   #5609
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Quote:
hey crafter friends:

Clay, that's fine with me. I thought I might be in your position of not having s flat project but then I scrapped that idea.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2016, 02:46 AM   #5610
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

i don't believe there is anything in the rules that says you can't, the only thing that would hinder that idea is if someone individually was not comfy giving out their address, but on that note, you are not a new bird to our nest, and based on previous projects that info is already common knowledge to some ;-) I think it's totally fine.

Quote:
hey crafter friends:

Old 07-01-2016, 05:28 AM   #5611
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

The rest of the projects are being mailed to Besame* correct?

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2016, 05:44 AM   #5612
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
hey crafter friends:

I have no problem with this. Let me know if you need my addy again.

Quote:
That's the plan. If mine turns out like it seems to be headed, mine won't be 100% flat either, so I'll add some extra s/h funds.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2016, 05:46 AM   #5613
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Yes, CCB...she is "wrangling" mailing for Breathless...to keep costs down in mailing them to Canada & back to US again.

Thanks again, for doing this, Besame!!
Old 07-01-2016, 05:49 AM   #5614
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Thanks for the input on my mailing these out individually!!

I am checking this, this AM, as I am hitting road in an hour!!

If sis & Breathless will PM me their addresses to mail these out. I think I have all the rest......from past projects!!!

Have an awesome 4th July weekend & stay safe!!!!

I appreciate every one of you!!!!

Old 07-02-2016, 03:29 PM   #5615
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless View Post
Project: Recycle CD/DVD Project

1. Open signups 22/05/2016 -- full 10 days to sign up

2. Close signups 01/06/2016 -- by 8 pm MST NOW CLOSED-- Thank you to everyone who has signed up! Woot Woot.. so excited!

3. Project deadline for mailing out to Besame will be July 6, 2016. This will allow for a full 10 days of sign up, and 5 weeks of project time, as well as clearance of the holidays in both countries to get in to the mail. Should be received by July 13 2016. I have given a little extra allowance for shipping as I know Deb/sis project has been shipped and can take 8 weeks from China, so she had hers completed and in the mail before the official announcement.

4. The medium being used must contain either a cd or dvd as a whole, or a fragment of some sort with in the project, other materials used are at the artists chosing. I am totally open and leave each with free reign for their choice & creativity in fact I encourage it. The cd or dvd can be decorated, smashed to bits and used in a mosaic, or as part of a picture, or melted into something else? The options are limitless. If you need some ideas for inspiration see previous posts with links included, or help with some different techniques that are working or not, just ask Some of the suggestions can be time consuming, others in an afternoon or a few hours.. IF anyone needs help.. just ask.. id rather help that anyone shy away feeling overwhelmed.

5. Each participant is to make at least one piece for each person on the final sign up list.. 9 people have signed up, please make 8 pieces.. one for each excluding self, unless of course you would like to keep one for your own collection.
If you wish to make more than one piece per person, you are welcome to, however it is not expected. Some like to add little personal touches, and although TOTALLY appreciated and enjoyed, it is not expected.

1. Breathless
2. Besamé
3. Deb
4. clay....................
5. Gemme
6. nycfem / Jennifer
7. GeorgiaMa'am
8. CCB
9. FireSignFemme

6. The theme of the project piece is at the choosing of the artist, as the recycling is expressed in turning the CD into something else.

All typical rules are in play:

"For 2016, the rule is if one of our projects is received by the wrangler more than seven days after the due date, or one of us drops out of a project for whatever reason, that person is welcome to continue posting but is not allowed to sign up for a group project again until January 1st, 2017. No exceptions. This rule applies to participants and to wranglers. This rule must be posted at the bottom of all new projects that are being wrangled so that members can thoughtfully consider whether we wish to commit to a new project. And for the purposes of clarification, if someone drops out before the deadline to sign up has been closed then they are not excluded from future projects because they are still following the rules."

Please add $5 for repackaging and postage. Besamé will send her address in time for shipping once signups are complete.

Here we go..
1. Breathless
2. Besamé
3. Deb... En route from China.. sent a few weeks ago
4. clay....................
5. Gemme
6. nycfem / Jennifer
7. GeorgiaMa'am
8. CCB
9. FireSignFemme
Time's flying by!!! My offerings will happily be in Besame's greedy crafty little hands by the 13th even though I was apparently trying to reinvent the wheel or something but am now on a happier, albeit simpler, course.

Of course, if anyone knows of a punch that will push through one of these discs, and maintain the integrity of the piece of disc, I will be happy to go back to my original vision which was awesome but also awesomely difficult because I can't shape this stuff for anything.

doh

Breathe in, breathe out....

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2016, 06:15 PM   #5616
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,496 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
...mind if I mail my projects to each of you individually?
No I don't mind at all. I still need the address of where to mail projects to, I haven't seen it in my inbox yet?
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2016, 07:41 AM   #5617
sis
Diva!

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Content!

Thanked 1,404 Times in 296 Posts
sis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Well, I know my project was received by Breathless ...... she had to do a bit of a mending but for the most part they arrived okay.

On a personal note, I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Only three more sleeps for me before I head to Canada. I'm looking forward to the continuing my life journey as I start a new chapter.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday weekend if you live in Canada or the US. Its a regular weekend here in China although I hosted a BYOY (Build Your Own BreakfastBurrito) for the dozen other Canadians I work with on Friday, July 1st, Canada Day. Tomorrow I'm saying to goodbye from my job in the library and acknowledging the 4th of July with cupcakes similar to this:

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...pictureid=1236

Have a great Sunday!

Deb

Oh! Please do!
Oh! Please!
Oh!

Last edited by sis; 07-03-2016 at 07:51 AM.
sis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sis For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2016, 08:49 AM   #5618
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,710 Times in 10,263 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
No I don't mind at all. I still need the address of where to mail projects to, I haven't seen it in my inbox yet?
Before the day is up... I'll send out my address

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2016, 11:49 AM   #5619
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,744 Times in 5,090 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I'm planning to mail out on Tuesday latest. Still doing finishing touches .

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2016, 08:14 PM   #5620
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

I've still got a couple days work to do as well. I'm racing against the clock though!

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types