MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Well , This good looking Cowboy who has brown curly hair with a touch of grey just might stand still along enough for a warm hearted Femme who owns a cat and likes "uncooked" coconut, ..........and reserves a lap and a warm comfortable bed for her as well.......

Checking notes...........
Loving Touch....√
comfort food butch" in moderation...√
funny...√
nurturing manner...√
cuddle bunny...√
"Thor" God of nature and domestic in all things...

"Thinking"............ I'm Santa Clause lil ole Helper wont graduate till I pass all the material of the trade of the business in December.....√

Set Go!!!!! *w*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss View Post
Well, if I could lasso a good looking cowboy with dark curly hair who likes cats and coconut...... with a warm lap and empty bed......

checking notes.....

magic hands...√
comfort food mistress …√
funny ...√
nurturing manner ...√
cuddle bunny...√
Goddess of all things domestic... √

hummmm Santa seal of approval...√

ready!

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2014, 01:01 PM   #5682
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

maybe but i guess we will see

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2014, 06:51 PM   #5683
ONLY

How Do You Identify?:
well my girl calls me honeybear, sugarbear, sexy beast, hot tamale.....
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married to my Rare Beauty with a Beautiful Soul.....SS

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,735 Times in 679 Posts
ONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST Reputation

Well thinking of this beauty I met long ago....been long time crushing.....she knows just how much I crush her Remember when we would ..........

GOTCHA!!!!!

but you know I only throw Hershey filled snowballs at you xo

ONLY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ONLY For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2014, 12:09 AM   #5684
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I think there may be one developing :-)

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2014, 06:30 AM   #5685
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

See?!?!

Ladies, all you have to do is put your desire in print... Arwen says so... just like when she says " seek joy ".

looking for more goodies .....
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2014, 12:23 AM   #5686
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Ok... I just feel the need to make this little announcement...

I am meeting my crush in...

...24 days!!!!!
Old 01-24-2014, 03:58 AM   #5687
o'queery

How Do You Identify?:
serviceboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
him, hey boy
Relationship Status:
boyfriend of my joey. <3 Imma lucky bitchboy!

Thanked 1,895 Times in 523 Posts
o'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputation

One word...

Gnocchi

<3
Old 01-24-2014, 04:59 AM   #5688
Daktari

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2014, 12:39 PM   #5689
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,381 Times in 2,095 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

Katniss~~(Ohhhh, *now* I remember why.....)
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2014, 11:13 AM   #5690
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Yep. 5 years and counting.

Sweet Butterscotch, you are my butch and I am your femme.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2014, 11:47 AM   #5691
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,260 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I get crushes on women that can make me laugh. Watch your back Sweet Butterscotch! ... oh, I'm kidding but I really do appreciate women with humour.. kudos Bliss.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2014, 12:41 PM   #5692
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
I get crushes on women that can make me laugh. Watch your back Sweet Butterscotch! ... oh, I'm kidding but I really do appreciate women with humour.. kudos Bliss.
Many have tried, none have conquered

No, seriously .... I'm a terrible catch... I'm not a gourmet cook... I will scratch your back without asking... I have a nasty habit of kissing for no good reason ... and I'm very selfish, I won't share my body with anyone but you... I will spoil you so rotten your mother will not be able to stand you. I refuse to twerk or show off my cleavage ... I'll insist you sit while I get you something to eat/drink.

Face it. No one wants any of that. Plus I'm too cheerful and happy first thing in the morning. And i make sure you don't run out of smokes, cookies, soda, coffee and other life affirming needs.

I'm hell on wheels I tell ya!!!! Arrrggghhhh!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2014, 12:46 PM   #5693
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,096 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by o'queery View Post
One word...

Gnocchi

<3
OMFG, how did I not see this until now?

<------"You're so vain you probably think this post is about you, don't you?"

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2014, 12:49 PM   #5694
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,096 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

No, seriously .... I'm a terrible catch... I'm not a gourmet cook... I will scratch your back without asking... I have a nasty habit of kissing for no good reason ... and I'm very selfish, I won't share my body with anyone but you... I will spoil you so rotten your mother will not be able to stand you. I refuse to twerk or show off my cleavage ... I'll insist you sit while I get you something to eat/drink.

Face it. No one wants any of that. Plus I'm too cheerful and happy first thing in the morning. And i make sure you don't run out of smokes, cookies, soda, coffee and other life affirming needs.

You totally had me until the cheery first thing in the morning thing. No wonder why you can't find anyone!

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2014, 01:27 PM   #5695
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

and then:

"You totally had me until the cheery first thing in the morning thing. No wonder why you can't find anyone"..... ccb

Rightio... I dropped out of the race at the first refusal to twerk, the forcing me to sit , and also where am I supposed to stuff the dollar bills if you wont show your cleavage?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2014, 03:09 PM   #5696
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Quote:
and then:

"You totally had me until the cheery first thing in the morning thing. No wonder why you can't find anyone"..... ccb

Rightio... I dropped out of the race at the first refusal to twerk, the forcing me to sit , and also where am I supposed to stuff the dollar bills if you wont show your cleavage?
Duh.... my purse is on the table.... fill'er up!!!! Oh and if you have any 50% coupons to Joanne's, slip some of those in the side pocket.

Ya see ... perky is out, bitchy is in....

Treat me nice and I will belly dance for you and only you. The Bliss NEVER twerks... that's for amateurs. I have special outfits ya know... and ankle jewelry.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2014, 03:14 PM   #5697
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

And I thought I was clever.....
The Following User Says Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2014, 03:52 PM   #5698
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

I have a little crush on Sweet Bliss and Collette right now. Their exchange just made me laugh. Thank you both.

~Big W
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2014, 04:02 PM   #5699
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Quote:
And I thought I was clever.....
Oh Love don't give up!

Faint of heart never won the Lady Fair!

damn dropped my veil .... hold on... Sit down ...I'll get it!!!
Old 01-30-2014, 04:48 PM   #5700
DaddyNik12

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/Domme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir
Relationship Status:
still searching for ms right

Thanked 1,508 Times in 468 Posts
DaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

oh hell .... I wouldn't complain at all ... scratch my back and I will follow you any where lolol
now the no cleavage shots ?? we would have to work on that