cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,248 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

is it sunday? wow i cant believe it! coffee time and a few light chores today...bbq chicken breasts in the crockpot...i finished my book so i guess i will watch a redbox movie and some football have a great week!

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2015, 07:33 AM   #562
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sunday

It is a beautiful cool Sunday morning here in central Texas. I am watching Sunday Morning News and having a cup of Irish tea. Soon breakfast then ramp up into a day of chores.

For now relaxation is my Sunday morning.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2015, 07:36 AM   #563
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,209 Times in 8,641 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Sunday!

Will be another easy Sunday for me. Will get on the highway for a few miles. Grocery shop, do some easy chores, talk to fam on the phone, binge on Games of Thrones, see what Cookie is up to on Empire, get ready for my work week.

Life is good in the peanut gallery.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2015, 07:46 AM   #564
Daniela

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 5,242 Times in 1,243 Posts
Daniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST Reputation

I'm drinking a doubleshot espresso and watching CBS News Sunday Morning. It's hard to find non-Pope programming right now. He seems like a cool guy, but I'd like to watch other stuff now.
Daniela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Daniela For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2015, 08:00 AM   #565
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,787 Times in 25,669 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I took my chance to sleep late and late I slept! I'm having breakfast now and then I'll get ready for work and off I go.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2015, 08:24 AM   #566
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,118 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Sunday Morning Mix....

Was woken up not realizing how late I'd slept, took a nice hot shower an walked with the pooches, listening to some Rick Ross before clocking in...
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2015, 09:48 AM   #567
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme with a heavy twist of Lime
Relationship Status:
Together since September of 2021

Thanked 32,144 Times in 10,010 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Me too, I slept for as long as I could. It's chilly this morning, probably about 43 degrees, clear skies, lots of sunshine. I am refusing to turn on the heat, because I can. Right now, I'm enjoying a cup of homemade hot cocoa, heavy cream and generous sprinkles of Cinnamon. Yummy.

Happy Sunday.
Old 10-04-2015, 02:19 PM   #568
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Happy October, busy today! Have a great weekend!
Peace
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2015, 04:16 PM   #569
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,797 Times in 3,940 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

It is a very windy day here with bouts of torrential downpours thanks to outer bands of Joaquin, so the majority of the day has been spent inside. I did make it outside to do the Fall cut back on my Moringa tree and get the branches out to the roadside for trash pickup tomorrow. I also worked a bit on this new weave I am trying to learn to tie. In the early afternoon, Sadie and I had a wonderful nap and now I am watching "Mad Max Beyond the Thunderdome" and goofing off online.

I hope everyone has had a great day! Be well.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2015, 07:57 AM   #570
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning!
Just when we thought fall was here, we are going to have a 92 degree day today. Planning on getting a few outdoor things done before the cold settles in. Ready for some good ole fall comfort foods.
Have a laid back day everyone and an even better week ahead.

Peace
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2015, 08:01 AM   #571
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

happy sunday! today will be a day of rest for sure! i worked half a day yesterday and spent the other half of the day running errands...today reading, rest, and rangers!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2015, 08:13 AM   #572
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,787 Times in 25,669 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

It's a beautiful, crisp, breezy day today. Fall can be so lovely. I set the alarm to give me tons of sleep but woke before it went off. I still got almost 8 hours. Not too bad. I did one small thing at work and now I'm contemplating breakfast. I have the day off and it's looking like a craft and movie day.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2015, 09:11 AM   #573
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,209 Times in 8,641 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Sunday, y'all.

It's nice and easy for me. Minor chores in the kitchen and bathroom, changed linen and turned over mattress, have chicken slow baking for some soup. Will steam my clothes for the upcoming week and that's it. Will take it easy for the rest of the day.

Hope everyone has a nice week.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2015, 04:02 PM   #574
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,711 Times in 7,724 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Happy Fall Sunday morning everyone!

Had brunch with our local group of friends....then a trip to grocery store.

Came home & enjoyed a nap....

Had a dip in pool....and have bacon cheddar burgers smoking in the smoker and the trimmings to go with.

Corn on cob as a side dish.

Maybe an ice cream later....

Beautiful Sunday all around....have an awesome day yourselves & a great week ahead.....
Old 10-11-2015, 09:44 PM   #575
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,312 Times in 5,184 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Beautiful day for Atlanta Pride Parade . . .

I couldn't sleep so I started with breakfast at 7 a.m.

Got to the parade early and put my chair on the front row!

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2015, 09:06 AM   #576
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Good Morning!
Last Sunday 92, this Sunday 59. Sweeeeet, I'm ready to break out the sweaters and jackets. The fall is my favorite time of the year. I love the smells of the upcoming holidays. Pumpkin spice, mulled cider, apple pies baking, I love them all.
I am getting hungry just thinking about all of this.
Enjoy your Sunday everyone, may it be over easy and may your week ahead be even better.
Peace!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2015, 09:35 AM   #577
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,711 Times in 7,724 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Good Sunday morning everyone!

It is "cooler" here as well. BUT still in 80's days.

House is all opened up, sliders to patio/pool area open with a gentle breeze through.

Honey is sewing on our quilt she is making for our loveseat! It is turning out great! But then, all of her quilts are so beautiful! Anyone who gets one as a gift is really blessed!

Sun is out...birds are twittering away....just beautiful day all around!

Hope everyone's Sunday is nice & relaxing! Have a good week to all.
Old 10-18-2015, 09:59 AM   #578
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning!

Woke up extra early to get dropped off at my office so I could pick up the car I left on Friday evening. Wifey is finishing up sermon/service #1 of the day and I am home getting ready to go to my parent's for laundry, crafting, and a trip to see my 95-year old Grammy at the dementia care facility.

Breakfast consisted of vegetarian "bacon," a sourdough English muffin, and coffee.

I could use a morning snooze.

Definitely an easy Sunday morning.

❤️

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2015, 11:27 AM   #579
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

This morning I made pan cakes with bacon along with French market coffee strong enough to take off paint.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2015, 11:58 AM   #580
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

happy sunday! i needed some photo therapy yesterday so i got out the camera for the first time in a while...today just recovering from the week...and some laundry...make it a good week!

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post: