Old 02-23-2013, 03:22 PM   #41
Jean_TX

How Do You Identify?:
via driver's license
Preferred Pronoun?:
Jean
Relationship Status:
Not available

Jean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoSlipknot View Post
MEEERRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IVE MISSED YOU SO!!!!!
Meri is here? Ralphie says "cfhfjgvkuuj".
Old 02-23-2013, 03:49 PM   #42
meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

Thanked 2,300 Times in 890 Posts
meridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Quote:
MEEERRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IVE MISSED YOU SO!!!!!

Dixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*looking for an acrobatic smiley...and they don't have one!

*Does a triple flip onto dix's shoulders

I've missed you too...are you going to watch fiesty girls kick some booty tonight in roller derby?
Old 02-23-2013, 03:51 PM   #43
meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

meridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean_ View Post
Meri is here? Ralphie says "cfhfjgvkuuj".

Aww Ralphie....my one true moose love akjadf9ov04ewqjralkjfd98u

And hello to you also, Jean!
Old 02-23-2013, 03:56 PM   #44
Jean_TX

How Do You Identify?:
via driver's license
Preferred Pronoun?:
Jean
Relationship Status:
Not available

Jean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST Reputation

Meri, how is school going? Have you reached the point at which your eyes glaze over during every class?
The Following User Says Thank You to Jean_TX For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2013, 04:05 PM   #45
meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean_ View Post
Meri, how is school going? Have you reached the point at which your eyes glaze over during every class?
My eyes started glazing over a while ago...I dropped my classes, shhhhh, don't tell anyone. On the positive side, I'm only 1 more semester away from graduating in addition to my other unfinished semesters lol

Old 02-23-2013, 04:19 PM   #46
Diablo
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
HUMAN

Thanked 1,618 Times in 623 Posts
Diablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by meridiantoo View Post
Dixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*looking for an acrobatic smiley...and they don't have one!

*Does a triple flip onto dix's shoulders

I've missed you too...are you going to watch fiesty girls kick some booty tonight in roller derby?

Old 02-23-2013, 04:24 PM   #47
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation

Well I am glad to see more folks come to this thread.
Please let others know this thread exhists, if you are getting pm's from chatters about the chat room please update them on the information and ask them to keep up with the forum thread CHAT UPDATE that the admins, moderators and Linus are using to give updates in about chat. Thanks.

So, my day has been not doing much. Had to go over to my elder uncles and help them set up a new hdtv for their cable and show them how to use the remote to switch back and forth from their dvd/vcr to tv mode.
I always get nominated to do that.........lol but I don't mind. Gives me a chuckle everytime something goes wrong they call Me to come fix it and if I can't fix it, then I call the proper folks to do that for them. My uncle is a real trip, he'll talk yer head off that's for sure. LOL
Oh, and my mom stopped by cause she saw my truck there, so I got to see her too, without driving over to her house out of the way going home. Glad to see she is doing good and don't need me for anything just now.
I'm always doing stuff for her, and that I dont' mind either. I usually pay for it later if I am up on the roof fixing a roof leak though or anything hard labor in the yard. UGH, I am kinda still feeling a little funky from yesterday, but it's getting better. Sun came out today and I was able to get out of the house for few minutes in it and that was nice.
Weather forecaster says there's a New cold front coming this week, and more rain. UGH, the ground is already so soaked I am not sure where it's all going to go? I ain't gonna be out in it, that's for sure.
IT's back to my treadmill on Sunday to start off the New week. I am resting up this weekend as of yesterday and today so I can back on the horse in a manner of speaking. I am aiming to lose some weight with diet change and walking on treadmill. I just hope I don't burn that sucker up. I can't wait for Spring to get here so I can start walking outdoors in some nice weather.
Got a call from my grandma today. It was nice to hear from her. She's 93 and still going very strong with a very clear mind. She's wanting me to come visit again and want's to hire me to clean her yard of all the fallen leaves. I do that for free anyways. LOL no way Imma let my gramma hire me lmao.
I love that woman with all my heart. It's a long story, but for most of my life she never knew who I was really to her. She knows now and she's making up for lost time. I just hope I have lots more years with her too. I got time to make up for lost time too with her.
OK, so what is everyone else doing today?
Going out and working in the yard doing butch stuff, Contessa? uh oh, I can only imagine what your attitude is like after that. I told ya to tell me where you live, I'd come over and be your honey-do and take care of that list for ya. LOL
Alrighty, nice to meet you Jean, I"m Justy. I've been her for while now few years. Welcome to the Planet to all the new folks and I hope you like it here.
I'll be checkin in once in a while during today I've got stuff to do.
I Hope you All have a very enjoyable day today.
Old 02-23-2013, 04:53 PM   #48
meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

Thumbs up

Quote:

Awesome smiley!
Old 02-23-2013, 04:56 PM   #49
Bells

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her,
Relationship Status:
yep , i got one

Bells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST Reputation
Default temp chat

Awww I miss you all
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bells For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2013, 05:03 PM   #50
Jean_TX

How Do You Identify?:
via driver's license
Preferred Pronoun?:
Jean
Relationship Status:
Not available

Quote:
Originally Posted by meridiantoo View Post
My eyes started glazing over a while ago...I dropped my classes, shhhhh, don't tell anyone. On the positive side, I'm only 1 more semester away from graduating in addition to my other unfinished semesters lol

So, you have how many unfinished degrees? A diploma isn't necessary for success...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jean_TX For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2013, 05:14 PM   #51
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:

JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyBells View Post
Awww I miss you all
I miss you too Bratty. Actually, I miss everyone. Chat will be back up in no time. An expert will be on it and fix it.
Old 02-23-2013, 05:15 PM   #52
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyBells View Post
Awww I miss you all
Hey little Bratty One!!!!
Old 02-23-2013, 05:17 PM   #53
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
going to roller derby tonight.....yippeee....wild women!
hey my ol buddy Slip!!!! How the heck are you????
Old 02-23-2013, 05:17 PM   #54
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:

Hey cowboi ! How's your weekend going? Got any plans for tonight out on the town doing anything or are ya staying in?
Old 02-23-2013, 05:20 PM   #55
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

I miss you all!!!

It won't be much longer I don't think.

I am going to relax tonight and cook something nice for myself.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2013, 05:20 PM   #56
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBeingMe View Post
Hey cowboi ! How's your weekend going? Got any plans for tonight out on the town doing anything or are ya staying in?
Hiya JBM!! Not sure if Im going out or not just yet.
How have you been??? I am missing everyone like crazy!!!
Old 02-23-2013, 05:33 PM   #57
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboi View Post
Hiya JBM!! Not sure if Im going out or not just yet.
How have you been??? I am missing everyone like crazy!!!
I'm doing alright. Starting to feel a little better, been feeling under the weather last couple days. I think this cold snap and warm up and cold snap is taking it's toll on me. But I am going to be fine. I'm staying home just hanging out here and sorta resting so I feel better.
thanks

Merry, I miss you too woman. You are my bestie.
Old 02-23-2013, 06:14 PM   #58
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

no chat means a day of listening to music on my mp3 player, watching Kink on netflix and painting my nails a neon green..with glitter...lol

i miss you all!

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
Old 02-23-2013, 06:14 PM   #59
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:

HI Gaea, what are you up to this weekend? Anything going n for you to go to or are you just hanging out at home like some of us are doing?
Old 02-23-2013, 06:17 PM   #60
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBeingMe View Post
HI Gaea, what are you up to this weekend? Anything going n for you to go to or are you just hanging out at home like some of us are doing?
hanging out at home...listening to music currently.

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
The Following User Says Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
chat lounge, chat room, chatting, forum chat