Old 04-25-2010, 02:48 PM   #41
Sybelle

How Do You Identify?:
see Scota_Parisi
Preferred Pronoun?:
see Scota_Parisi
Relationship Status:
see Scota_Parisi

Sybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Denkay View Post
I didn't get to see the encore - what did I miss?

http://www.hulu.com/watch/141737/gle...wer-of-madonna

If you can stream video - watch it there!! You can move the bar over to the end so that you can see "Just Like a Prayer"!
Old 04-26-2010, 02:22 AM   #42
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,770 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Denkay View Post
I didn't get to see the encore - what did I miss?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybelle View Post
http://www.hulu.com/watch/141737/gle...wer-of-madonna

If you can stream video - watch it there!! You can move the bar over to the end so that you can see "Just Like a Prayer"!

What she said!

I had missed the entire rendition of "Like a Prayer" the first time and was glad to see it on the encore.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2010, 05:35 PM   #43
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

Rachel's new boyfriend Jesse is played by Jonathan Groff. Groff performed with Lea Michelle in Spring Awakening on Broadway. He is also openly gay. Here is a link to an article about gay actors playing straight.
http://www.newsweek.com/id/236999

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2010, 08:23 PM   #44
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

So what did you think of tonight's GLEE? It looked like Kristin Chenoweth's night to shine. I looked her up and she's been on tv and on Broadway, most notably in the musical Wicked. It was odd not seeing Lea Michelle sing, but they brought out some characters who are usually back up. How do you like that Sue skated by with the journalist misunderstanding of the performance and called her a "hero" of sorts. Pretty funny. You got to study the reactions Jane Lynch does with her face. She's good.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2010, 08:31 PM   #45
Sybelle

How Do You Identify?:
see Scota_Parisi
Preferred Pronoun?:
see Scota_Parisi
Relationship Status:
see Scota_Parisi

Sybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graphiteta2s View Post
So what did you think of tonight's GLEE? It looked like Kristin Chenoweth's night to shine. I looked her up and she's been on tv and on Broadway, most notably in the musical Wicked. It was odd not seeing Lea Michelle sing, but they brought out some characters who are usually back up. How do you like that Sue skated by with the journalist misunderstanding of the performance and called her a "hero" of sorts. Pretty funny. You got to study the reactions Jane Lynch does with her face. She's good.
I liked tonight's show well enough. Some tough issues to cover via song, eh?

Next week, Olivia Newton-John ?? The stars keep popping up to be on this show. It's gonna be great stuff - keep watching!
Old 04-27-2010, 08:31 PM   #46
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,179 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:

Her expression was priceless! I love to hate her!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2010, 08:48 PM   #47
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,648 Times in 3,986 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I watched this for the very first time tonight and I am smitten with this show! First of all, I dont like musicals, and secondly, I have the attention span of a gnat in regard to series. But now i have to go back and watch all the glees I have missed!
Old 04-27-2010, 10:21 PM   #48
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
I watched this for the very first time tonight and I am smitten with this show! First of all, I dont like musicals, and secondly, I have the attention span of a gnat in regard to series. But now i have to go back and watch all the glees I have missed!
You will enjoy GLEE. Tonight was an odd format because of the return of one character played by Chenowerth. It wasn't all that much school focused. Although we have Sue, love to hate her as Diva said. Go to Hulu and see how far back you can go to watch their episodes. Have fun.

Old 04-28-2010, 12:28 AM   #49
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Word is, since the Power of Madonna episode was so well-received, that now talk is one with Britney's music is in the works. Other names thrown around for future episodes include Led Zepplin and Hole. Hole? You gotta be kidding me, right?

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2010, 05:50 AM   #50
Sybelle

How Do You Identify?:
see Scota_Parisi
Preferred Pronoun?:
see Scota_Parisi
Relationship Status:
see Scota_Parisi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Word is, since the Power of Madonna episode was so well-received, that now talk is one with Britney's music is in the works. Other names thrown around for future episodes include Led Zepplin and Hole. Hole? You gotta be kidding me, right?
Hole? Um.

Anyways. Ok. Big WTF tossed out for that one.
Old 04-28-2010, 05:53 AM   #51
Sybelle

How Do You Identify?:
see Scota_Parisi
Preferred Pronoun?:
see Scota_Parisi
Relationship Status:
see Scota_Parisi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Her expression was priceless! I love to hate her!

LOL Diva! She actually is funny in most anything comedy related that I've seen her perform. Has a great sense of the comedic timing. I'm serious when I say I'd love to see their outtakes of her stuff. How could you not crack yourself up being that goofy?

Last edited by Sybelle; 04-28-2010 at 05:54 AM. Reason: adjusting my giggles :)
Sybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sybelle For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2010, 07:56 PM   #52
Sybelle

How Do You Identify?:
see Scota_Parisi
Preferred Pronoun?:
see Scota_Parisi
Relationship Status:
see Scota_Parisi

Thought you all might get a kick out of this:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/the_...a-machine.html
Old 04-28-2010, 08:07 PM   #53
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:

Great article. I could tell right from the beginning that GLEE was just a left wing political tool to take over the world. The great thing is they do it with songs so the unsuspecting viewer will internalized the liberal message.

The Following User Says Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2010, 08:08 PM   #54
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:

Oh, for Pete's sake!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2010, 08:25 AM   #55
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

hey everyone,
what did you think of Tuesday's episode? How did you like the guest star of Olivia Newton-John? and the Physical routine with Sue. Can anyone tell me if Jane Lynch is doing her own singing? I know last night's performance was enhanced. I just asking the braintrust if anyone knew. I like the last song that Rachel and the guys sang. I can't remember who did the song originally.
G

Old 05-05-2010, 03:47 PM   #56
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
hey everyone,
what did you think of Tuesday's episode? How did you like the guest star of Olivia Newton-John? and the Physical routine with Sue. Can anyone tell me if Jane Lynch is doing her own singing? I know last night's performance was enhanced. I just asking the braintrust if anyone knew. I like the last song that Rachel and the guys sang. I can't remember who did the song originally.
G
I had never heard it, but I liked the video they put together. "Musically promiscuous"....ha! I loved that.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 05-05-2010, 03:55 PM   #57
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,179 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I think my favorite part was seeing the softer side of Sue, as she read to the woman on the bed....VERY sweet, VERY loving.....

It was just nice to see that. (Though I DO appreciate her evil side, too!)

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2010, 03:58 PM   #58
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
I think my favorite part was seeing the softer side of Sue, as she read to the woman on the bed....VERY sweet, VERY loving.....

It was just nice to see that. (Though I DO appreciate her evil side, too!)

You mean her sister? I agree. That was surprisingly touching and I love that Sue put the girl with Down's (I think) on the Cheerios.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 06-01-2010, 08:22 PM   #59
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Congratulations to Jane Lynch on her marriage today.
Speaking of Sue Sylvester, my favorite scene from tonight's episode is when she is sitting in the restaurant waiting for Will. I love the fact she wears the same old red track suit, but this time she has a pearl necklace on. Too funny. It's the little things we should appreciate.

Old 06-02-2010, 12:40 PM   #60
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I was only half watching while at work (luckily, I record it and can watch it back later today) when I saw Wil getting all weird and date-y with Sue. I thought I'd ventured into an alternate universe but thankfully I was proved wrong. Now, I really need to watch the rest of the funk episode.

I'm misunderestimated.