Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 09-28-2013, 01:10 AM   #41
Deirdre

How Do You Identify?:
Le Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sugar & Spice (and Merlot)

Deirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
I'm really wanting to make the pallet wine rack. It looks so good! I think it could be used as a mini bar in a small space...

http://www.thekurtzcorner.com/2013/0...ine-rack.html#
That's pretty sharp. Good find!
Old 10-18-2013, 03:35 PM   #42
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
o.m.g. I WANT this!! I see doors like this allll the time!

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/327636941612104219/
Omfg, how did I miss your post?

How freaking cool is that door idea? ! I have a door with glass window that I wanted to turn into a potting station. Since I don't have a permanent home, thought I would do something else. It's too tall for Grace. Thought I would use it sideways?

Thought about using it to create the countertop for my kitchen area. With the glass lit from underneath. Would look incredible at night, don't you think?
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2013, 03:36 PM   #43
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
o.m.g. I WANT this!! I see doors like this allll the time!

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/327636941612104219/
Omfg, how did I miss your post?

How freaking cool is that door idea? ! I have a door with glass window that I wanted to turn into a potting station. Since I don't have a permanent home, thought I would do something else. It's too tall for Grace. Thought I would use it sideways?

Thought about using it to create the countertop for my kitchen area. With the glass lit from underneath. Would look incredible at night, don't you think?

Especially with stained glass instead of clear.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post: