Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > California Forums

Old 07-20-2010, 10:14 PM   #41
Galahad

How Do You Identify?:
do I have to?
Relationship Status:
single

Galahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Femme, try these sites. A new meetup group and the community calendar.

http://www.meetup.com/Inland-Empire-LGBT-Friends/

http://www.ie-glbt.com/

Also Equality Inland Empire has quite a few things going on. Get on their mailing list.
Galahad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 11:03 PM   #42
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,655 Times in 759 Posts
The Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentle Tiger View Post
Hellooo Southern Californians! I am in Chula Vista/San Diego.
we should meet up sometime
The Oopster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 08:50 AM   #43
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default PRIDE returns to Orange County, Aug. 14, 2010

Click here for more info
http://www.prideoc.com
By the Verizon Amphitheater (where Lion Country Safari used to be, right off the freeway. see link for directions and tickets)
Tommi, OC PRIDE Face painter (stop by for a rainbow on
your cheek*

Come be a part of this momentous occasion, and celebrate the last local Pride event of the summer. Tickets are on sale now, and with your support, Orange County will have a Pride event of which we can all be proud.

* Admission $10
* Kids 12 and under free
* Limited VIP Tickets Available $50
* Parking $7
* No outside food or drinks
* No Pets

Orange County Pride started as a small gathering in Centennial Park, Santa Ana over twenty years ago. Initially unwelcome in the OC, the small festival grew to host around 10,000 partygoers in a celebration of diversity on the campus of UCI. Still, by 2002, the event had become only a memory.

When Prop 8 passed in 2008, residents of Orange County, where the measure was approved 57% to 42%, decided it was time to stand together and fight ignorance and discrimination in their own community. Within a week, the Orange County Equality Coalition (OCEC) was born. OCEC has been a focused and tireless force organizing for equal rights since its inception. Its many members decided OCEC would host an annual Pride event so the community could celebrate itself, once again, and be refreshed and renewed in its battle for justice.

In 2009, Pride came back to Orange County. Last year’s “Picnic in the Park,” the first Pride event the OC had seen since 2001, had overwhelming local support. Organizations, businesses, local politicians, and artists such as Sal Landers (who headlined Orange County’s first Pride event in 1988), came out to participate in the historic event, which drew around 500 people.

This year we are taking Orange County Pride to the next level with the theme “Busting through the Orange Curtain!” Located at the Verizon Amphitheater Complex, Hidden Valley, this year’s Pride will feature THREE stages of entertainment. The Dance Tent is hosting some of OC’s hottest DJs. The Main Stage boasts an impressive line up of musicians, dancers, comedians, activists, community leaders and female impersonators. New this year, we have added a family area with fun and entertainment for parents and children. Check out the Entertainment and Family Fun pages of our website for details.

Come be a part of this momentous occasion, and celebrate the last local Pride event of the summer. Tickets are on sale now, and with your support, Orange County will have a Pride event of which we can all be proud.

* Admission $10
* Kids 12 and under free
* Limited VIP Tickets Available $50
* Parking $7
* No outside food or drinks
* No Pets
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 02:44 PM   #44
Sweepea

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Sweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello

Does anything ever happen in the IE?
Sweepea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 11:09 PM   #45
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

The Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweepea View Post
Does anything ever happen in the IE?
earthquakes and fires!
The Following User Says Thank You to The Oopster For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2010, 06:14 AM   #46
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

*pokes the thread with a big pointy shtick*

Hey hey.. So rumor has it that Redondo Beach is in SoCal.

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 10:09 AM   #47
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post

yep it hasn't fallen into the ocean yet! Actually not too far from my neck of the city!
Old 08-18-2010, 05:11 PM   #48
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Oopster View Post
yep it hasn't fallen into the ocean yet! Actually not too far from my neck of the city!

Cool! Maybe once I'm settled we can meet up!

Old 08-19-2010, 12:09 AM   #49
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

Quote:
Cool! Maybe once I'm settled we can meet up!
definitely!
Old 08-28-2010, 01:11 AM   #50
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Glad to have you in our neck of the woods Linus. You are in a great location...access to ALL of the cool California events!
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 06:44 AM   #51
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel (aka BlistexLez) View Post
Glad to have you in our neck of the woods Linus. You are in a great location...access to ALL of the cool California events!
LOL.. so I hear. I'm still not quite there yet. The movers picked up everything yesterday and one of K's friends is coming by for some other stuff. Tomorrow, I'll clean some and then, on Monday, I'll get 1800GotJunk to come by and take whatever's left.

The Cranky Cat and I will stay at a hotel Monday night and then fly out on Tuesday.

The Following User Says Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2010, 09:45 AM   #52
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

Quote:
LOL.. so I hear. I'm still not quite there yet. The movers picked up everything yesterday and one of K's friends is coming by for some other stuff. Tomorrow, I'll clean some and then, on Monday, I'll get 1800GotJunk to come by and take whatever's left.

The Cranky Cat and I will stay at a hotel Monday night and then fly out on Tuesday.
let me know if you guys need anything ... later when i'm awake i'll message you my phone number
Old 09-03-2010, 02:39 PM   #53
Sweepea

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Sweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST Reputation
Default So Ca--- near PS

I am So. CA and bored to tears.... if you know any events out this way would you kindly let me know?
Sweepea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 06:18 PM   #54
Waldo

How Do You Identify?:
Special Snowflake
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Married

Waldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST Reputation

Any LA area folks interested in this Ivan Coyote/Jessica Halem performance on 9/19?

http://www.ivanecoyote.com/post/38/h...ails-hollywood
Old 09-08-2010, 06:26 PM   #55
Galahad

How Do You Identify?:
do I have to?
Relationship Status:
single

Galahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST Reputation

Sadly, I can't make that. I love Ivan Coyote's book's. Have fun.
Galahad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 11:28 PM   #56
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
Any LA area folks interested in this Ivan Coyote/Jessica Halem performance on 9/19?

http://www.ivanecoyote.com/post/38/h...ails-hollywood
Yes. Sounds great.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 08:08 AM   #57
citybutch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to "hey you" (either works for me!)
Relationship Status:
19 years together- Very Married for 10 years

Thanked 1,195 Times in 355 Posts
citybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputation

Anyone going to the BUTCH Voices LA conference?? October 8-10, 2010...

Here is a link:

http://bvla2010.com/

Take care of your body, take care of your health... You never know when the walls cave in and it all changes for good.
citybutch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to citybutch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2010, 08:11 AM   #58
citybutch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to "hey you" (either works for me!)
Relationship Status:
19 years together- Very Married for 10 years

Thanked 1,195 Times in 355 Posts
citybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputation

If you are in San Diego this month and are a fan of Robin Tyler... come join us at Diversionary Theatre!

Take care of your body, take care of your health... You never know when the walls cave in and it all changes for good.
citybutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 09:10 AM   #59
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,163 Times in 2,006 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by citybutch View Post
Anyone going to the BUTCH Voices LA conference?? October 8-10, 2010...

Here is a link:

http://bvla2010.com/

.............. YES!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2010, 04:19 PM   #60
Waldo

How Do You Identify?:
Special Snowflake
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Married

Waldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST Reputation

For those of you who missed the Hammer & Nails show you missed an awesome evening of Butch / Femme performance.