Notices

Old 01-17-2012, 10:10 PM   #581
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,002 Times in 286 Posts
Vlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
Every morning or after every bath I get pissed and upset lately at loosing so much hair ... by the handful ... wondering why I'm not bald yet? It brings flash backs to when mom lost her's due to chemo. Lupus and other health issues piss me off. So limiting.
I am sorry , but I am in the same situation . Never in my life I was loosing my hair , Now, for the past three months , I think due to the stress, I just get out of the shower and I am pulling handful hair out of my head . It almost feels like I am on a round of chemotherapy .

My life has been in turmoil and I didn't have a time to make appointment with a MD . I never specialized in Dermatology so I am not as educated about conditions . I know a basic things , but that about it .

I am hoping when my situation resolve , I will make an appointment and I will see what is going on . Good luck to you , take care yourself . You are important
Vlasta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vlasta For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2012, 01:57 AM   #582
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,326 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

I had semi sweet choc morsals in the pantry...
Now I don't...

hmmmmm

So much for choc dipped choc haznut sandwich cookies..
Old 01-18-2012, 03:10 AM   #583
Honey

How Do You Identify?:
big femme heart..... in a tight girlie package
Preferred Pronoun?:
just call me Honey
Relationship Status:
Playin' 4 keeps with Tomboi1982

Honey Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random View Post
I had semi sweet choc morsals in the pantry...
Now I don't...

hmmmmm

So much for choc dipped choc haznut sandwich cookies..
No Cookies ?!! F**k !! now Im pissed off !!!! Wheres ma girl Smouldering...She bakes !!
Honey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Honey For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2012, 03:12 AM   #584
Honey

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
just call me Honey
Relationship Status:

Honey Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Still fuming about my baby having trouble getting a Visa to get into the country !! S/hy may just have to marry me....Muahahahaha...(this could work to my advantage !)......lemonade, anyone ??
The Following User Says Thank You to Honey For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2012, 12:55 PM   #585
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Today I had to contact the sso about sighning up for medicare,I got the agent from hell,she was more than simi rude..sorta like the teacher that u cant ever say a word to she says..we wont talk about that cause this is what I know I looked it up.........U can bet im getting it straightend out.People like this grade my nerves to no end no mater how nice I am.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2012, 06:46 PM   #586
Honey

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
just call me Honey
Relationship Status:

Femmes that paid ZERO attention to your butch until they realize hys taken.....theres gonna be a WWE smackdown !!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Honey For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2012, 07:27 PM   #587
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,245 Times in 1,415 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation
Default tired, frustrated, angry

I think the events of the last few days prove I should just shut up, because people make no damn sense.

Some background, to make a long story even longer: My daughter (13) is good friends with a fifth-grade girl who lives in the next building, "Hannah". Hannah has a 3rd grade brother who is friends with my son (11). They live with their father.

Downstairs from us is our neighbor, his oldest daughter, OD's two children, OD's boyfriend, neighbor's younger daughter (who goes to school with my daughter), and the boyfriend's younger brother. I don't like neighbor, but he is the supervisor of maitenance for the complex, and so I have to stay on his good side.

So that's the cast of characters.

Last weekend, Hannah asked if she could spend Sunday night at my apartment (Monday was no school). As I understood, her father was going to be out of town all night. I was concerned about this, and so told her that I had to talk to her dad myself to understand. I asked about her brother, and she said he would stay in their apartment with the boyfriend's younger brother, age 14.

I do know that the younger brother has a juvvie record, and I just plain feel hincky around him. He's ridden other kids' bikes (including mine) without permission. I've combated bad language from the kids ever since he's been here. I've discouraged my kids from playing with him.

Nothing more was said about Sunday until Sunday afternoon, when I finally spoke with Hannah's father. He was coming home after all, and I told him I'd just needed to verify where he was going to be before Hannah spent the night. He bristled at this, and said "So she isn't welcome in your home?"

I assured him he was, but I needed to know where a parent was going to be when there was a sleepover. I then said something like, "I'm probably overstepping my bounds, but I do have to say I was concerned about *Hannah's brother* staying with *younger brother*. I felt that *younger brother* was probably not such a hot influence for my own kids, and have discouraged the friendship." Father seemed grateful to hear that, as they are fairly new here and didn't know anyone too well.

Well, according to my daughter, all the sh*t hit the fan. Somehow, the father is angry with me (of course; he probably knows I'd call the authorities if I knew a 14 year old was staying overnight alone with a 9 year old). The family downstairs is angry with me. My daughter is angry with me. Not one adult has come to talk to me; this is all second-hand.

I don't understand people. I know minding my own business isn't my strong suit, but I don't see what I did wrong. My take is everyone knows I will call them on bullshittery and that's what makes them angry. I don't know.

I have so much to do tonight, and all I want to do is curl up and listen to music.
Old 01-31-2012, 10:03 PM   #588
Kelsfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:
single

Kelsfemme Has the BEST ReputationKelsfemme Has the BEST ReputationKelsfemme Has the BEST ReputationKelsfemme Has the BEST ReputationKelsfemme Has the BEST ReputationKelsfemme Has the BEST ReputationKelsfemme Has the BEST ReputationKelsfemme Has the BEST ReputationKelsfemme Has the BEST ReputationKelsfemme Has the BEST ReputationKelsfemme Has the BEST Reputation

** Deleted by Admin **

Last edited by Admin; 01-31-2012 at 10:10 PM. Reason: Drama/ Ugly Posting
Kelsfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 10:17 PM   #589
Admin
Administrator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 5,634 Times in 1,013 Posts
Admin has disabled reputation
Member Photo Albums

KelsFemme-

June JUST moderated this thread for an ugly post so I am kinda agog that you immediately came in here and posted something ugly.

I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and not time you out for what you just posted since you have never been in trouble here but I want you to review the part of our Terms of Service where we ask folks to leave their personal drama and ugly posts off of the site.

Don't use this or any other thread to poke, jab, or otherwise post things that will spread drama across the site.

Thanks,
Admin
Admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 10:26 PM   #590
Admin
Administrator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 5,634 Times in 1,013 Posts
Admin has disabled reputation
Member Photo Albums

All -

The Mod team is at their limit for people using these threads as their personal drama toilets and we will not be issuing any more warnings about posts that most people would KNOW are ugly.

Any further posts that poke at an ex, stir drama, or are just plain hateful or ugly will receive an immediate time-out.

We have had an inordinate amount of reported posts and crazy bullshit in the last week so if you find yourself feeling ugly, it would be best for you to log out and take a walk rather than test the boundaries of moderation here.

Posting in this community is a privilege, not a right and nobody here has the right to hold the community hostage with their drama or ugly feelings. PLEASE do your best to respect the rules of this community and operate as if there are other people who have to exist in this space with the words you put out there.

Thanks,
Admin
Admin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Admin For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2012, 06:42 AM   #591
smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation

What pissed me off? This morning, 4am JUST as i was falling back asleep, my upstairs neighbor decides to *stomp stomp stomp* around right above my head.. Grrr... I will NOT miss this when we move.. and can it be soon please?
Thanks!...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to smouldering For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2012, 07:32 AM   #592
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation
Angry

Not falling asleep til late last night because your mind won't shut off sucks.

Being woken up at 6am sucks.

Being woken up at 6am by an ASSHAT sucks worse.

Knowing that I have an exam this afternoon in which I will have no competent brain functioning due to lack of sleep sucks even worse than that.

Grrrrrrrrr
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2012, 07:11 PM   #593
Sassy

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Together

Thanked 1,928 Times in 460 Posts
Sassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST Reputation

People I refer to as friends are planning a going away party for a dear friend of mine. They all seem to think it's a great idea of it's held at my ex husband's house. This would effectively uninvite me. I can be in the same room as my ex and politely ignore him. There's no way I can go hang out in the house he lives in, among all of the things/possessions/furnishings/art/dvds/etc that were purchased by my paychecks over the course of a decade, and listen to his egotistical rantings, abrasive soliloquies and crass jokes and NOT pull a sword from a wall and stab him repeatedly. I just can't. I won't. And it's BS for anyone to ask me to. ... So I guess I'll see just who gives a damn about whether or not I get invited to my friend's send off. Oh, and it's a surprise party. So I can't talk to my friend and mention this. He would just show up to a big send off and I wouldn't be there. RAWR~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 07:27 PM   #594
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,801 Times in 25,671 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...6pLid%3D139296

A woman fights cancer and is considered cancer free. Years later, she gets pregnant and has a beautiful baby girl. After the baby's born, they realize the cancer has come back and now the mother has stage 4 melanoma. The mother passes away.

Now, the baby, at 9 months, has also been diagnosed with stage 4 melanoma. It passed from her mom to her in utero.

How sad for that man to lose his wife and now be facing losing his baby girl and from the exact SAME disease that took his wife.

That makes me sad and pisses me off all at the same time.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2012, 07:28 PM   #595
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy View Post
People I refer to as friends are planning a going away party for a dear friend of mine. They all seem to think it's a great idea of it's held at my ex husband's house. This would effectively uninvite me. I can be in the same room as my ex and politely ignore him. There's no way I can go hang out in the house he lives in, among all of the things/possessions/furnishings/art/dvds/etc that were purchased by my paychecks over the course of a decade, and listen to his egotistical rantings, abrasive soliloquies and crass jokes and NOT pull a sword from a wall and stab him repeatedly. I just can't. I won't. And it's BS for anyone to ask me to. ... So I guess I'll see just who gives a damn about whether or not I get invited to my friend's send off. Oh, and it's a surprise party. So I can't talk to my friend and mention this. He would just show up to a big send off and I wouldn't be there. RAWR~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Why don't you ask your friend if you and he can spend some time together before he leaves? Just pick another day other than the one of his party.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 03-02-2012, 09:15 PM   #596
Sassy

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Together

Sassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST Reputation

Today? How about this week ... A silly, leggy, giggly thing got a promotion some time back. I had hopes. But no, she's a silly, leggy, giggly thing. ... She failed to deliver on a project. Which should have been her problem. We share a boss. Our boss isn't here this week. ... Our bosses' boss decided project needed delivered and damn fast. Suddenly, this is put in my lap and deemed to now be my problem. ... But but but ... my department is understaffed and we already have issues getting another project done on time. ... I tried explaining. Seems it wasn't my bosses' boss' problem. Just mine. ... Days and days of 12 hr shifts, working from home and general SUCK ... and now ... Whew! ... Project is finally done. ... But wait ... silly, leggy, giggly thing seems certain that she participated in accomplishing majority of said project... WAT?
The Following User Says Thank You to Sassy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2012, 09:19 PM   #597
deedarino

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
In recovery.

Thanked 1,955 Times in 496 Posts
deedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputation

Not a darn thing could piss me off today :-)
Squint your eyes and look closer. I'm not between you and your ambitions. I am a poster girl with no poster. I am thirty-two flavors and then some. And I'm beyond your peripheral vision, so you might want to turn your head~Ani

I want to think again
of dangerous and noble things;
I want to be light and frolicsome;
I want to be improbable, beautiful
and afraid of nothing as if I had wings

Mary Oliver
deedarino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deedarino For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2012, 10:32 PM   #598
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Default Illegal immigrant enslaved for years..

This did.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...6pLid%3D140274

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2012, 08:51 PM   #599
Sassy

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Together

Eggshells.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:05 PM   #600
tonaderspeisung

How Do You Identify?:
asleep at the synthesizer
Preferred Pronoun?:
crown prince of dirty disco

Thanked 1,790 Times in 856 Posts
tonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputation

this morning the news reported that robert b. sherman died at 86
he wrote a bunch of memorable songs including
it's a small world (after all)

of all the songs why include the audio for this contagious ear worm - whyyyyy?

i can't make it go away for the life of me and everywhere i've tried to escape to it has reared it's catchy head
tonaderspeisung is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tonaderspeisung For This Useful Post: