Old 11-24-2012, 02:37 PM   #581
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

When you realize, in all probability, you have lived on earth more years than you have left to live here.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2012, 02:59 PM   #582
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

You know you are getting old when Santa starts looking younger!
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2012, 03:15 PM   #583
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 4,261 Times in 677 Posts
Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation
Default You know you're getting older when...

...it takes you ages to bend down and pick something up because of the pain in your back/hips/knees, only to find when you finally get down there that, because you're not wearing your reading glasses, you can't see what the hell it is that you've dropped (happened to me at the shop today whilst searching for an earring - and yes, I did swear).

Words
Words is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Words For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2012, 03:40 PM   #584
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I knew I was getting older when I started needing a list to remember what I was suposed to get at the store.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2012, 03:44 PM   #585
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default ...

I used to make a lil grunting sound as i hit the ball in softball due to a bit of strength and power and now i make the same noise due to aches and pains.

WTF!!!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2012, 04:54 AM   #586
mitchinht

How Do You Identify?:
stonebutch
Relationship Status:
single

mitchinht Has the BEST Reputationmitchinht Has the BEST Reputationmitchinht Has the BEST Reputationmitchinht Has the BEST Reputationmitchinht Has the BEST Reputationmitchinht Has the BEST Reputationmitchinht Has the BEST Reputationmitchinht Has the BEST Reputationmitchinht Has the BEST Reputationmitchinht Has the BEST Reputationmitchinht Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy damn...

when you pause and actually think about the outcome/consequences. : ( suks. party pooper.
mitchinht is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mitchinht For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2012, 06:00 AM   #587
Scottish MacDaddy

How Do You Identify?:
Sapiosexual/Old School Bull Dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
single

Scottish MacDaddy Has the BEST ReputationScottish MacDaddy Has the BEST ReputationScottish MacDaddy Has the BEST ReputationScottish MacDaddy Has the BEST ReputationScottish MacDaddy Has the BEST ReputationScottish MacDaddy Has the BEST ReputationScottish MacDaddy Has the BEST ReputationScottish MacDaddy Has the BEST ReputationScottish MacDaddy Has the BEST ReputationScottish MacDaddy Has the BEST ReputationScottish MacDaddy Has the BEST Reputation

I was speaking just yesterday to a friend regarding this very subject and the outcome of it was as follows.

I know I'm getting older because I am making better life choices.

I have developed the ability to say "no," which has proven to be quite difficult for me in the past. Easily swayed to please others, as is my butch nature, even when I knew it was not in my best interest. I now can say "no" and follow through with it, much to the consternation of others.

I've learned how not to sweat the small stuff. Anything other than life, liberty and the pursuit of personal happiness is trivial. So, in that vein, I try to live an easier less complicated life. I don't carry all the "stuff" that accumulates as we go through life.

And lastly, I have learned how to please myself first and foremost.

These lessons have been hard taught and I believe they come with age and experience. I look forward to the discovery of new ideas and new beginnings as I get older and older. I wouldn't trade any of it for all the riches in the world.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
Albert Einstein
Scottish MacDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Scottish MacDaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2012, 06:47 AM   #588
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,121 Times in 4,737 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

I'm proud to be of the "older generation" ~ tolerance has taken a front seat in the way I accept the inevitable ~ Realizing I can't change the world's way of thinking , only pray.~ sharing a smile in a strangers eye. ~ I breath w. contentment from knowing who I am,and stand proud. ~ I chose my battles and don't waste my energy ~ walking away from continous negativity ~ I love alot deeper ~ the best of all ~ u get 1/2 price breakfast's from IHOP.. ~ Enjoy the 2nd 1/2 of our lives ~ a ripened fruit holds the sweetest nectar ~
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2012, 05:37 PM   #589
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,402 Times in 4,050 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

When New Years Eve isn't spent trying to attend every event you have been invited to.......and it doesn't even matter because the best place for me to be on New Years Eve is home sweet home.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2012, 06:10 PM   #590
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,259 Times in 1,362 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

I know I am getting older, because when the news has the local crime stoppers segment, I don't look to see if its someone I might know.
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2012, 06:23 PM   #591
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,592 Times in 14,920 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

You can tell what the weather forecast will be by the aches and pains you feel in your knees~~
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2012, 06:46 PM   #592
Dude

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Perusing

Thanked 10,606 Times in 1,477 Posts
Dude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST Reputation

when you cant remember the last new years eve you actually went out for
Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dude For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2012, 08:17 PM   #593
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

Thanked 10,143 Times in 2,400 Posts
Trev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST Reputation
Default You Know You're Getting Older....

When you read the posts from this thread and 99% apply

Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2012, 08:22 PM   #594
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

Thanked 10,143 Times in 2,400 Posts
Trev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Words View Post
...it takes you ages to bend down and pick something up because of the pain in your back/hips/knees, only to find when you finally get down there that, because you're not wearing your reading glasses, you can't see what the hell it is that you've dropped (happened to me at the shop today whilst searching for an earring - and yes, I did swear).

Words
And... this did it for me, nuff said

Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2013, 01:17 AM   #595
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,721 Times in 10,267 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

When the music at the New Years Party is too loud.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2013, 05:34 AM   #596
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude View Post
when you cant remember the last new years eve you actually went out for
Took the words right out of my mouth! I was just thinking, that in my younger years, I could never IMAGINE spending the eve at home.

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2013, 07:46 AM   #597
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Thanked 1,378 Times in 461 Posts
OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation

Reenforced that I have gotten older. ... I had plans to travel to see friends in NYC....Watched the weather station ....seeing the purple band of snow made me cancel my plans....Needless to say, when I woke up the next morning, there was no blanket of snow on the ground. There was a time that I was fearless and a blizzard wouldn't keep me home... Yep, I have gotten old
OS Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2013, 09:12 AM   #598
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,797 Times in 3,940 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

When saying the words, Happy New Year...IS your end of the year party, and you are asleep long before the ball drops.

“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2013, 09:25 AM   #599
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,713 Times in 7,724 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

when you are "excited" at watching the ball drop on TV...
Old 01-01-2013, 04:18 PM   #600
TheDreadPirateRoberts

How Do You Identify?:
self made
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
perfectly content with true love

TheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST Reputation

when you spend new yrs night havin fun...but impatiently waitin for the countdown to b over so u can leave the crowded party...n afterwards u fnd yourself havin a conversation about the upcoming high school reunion lol....