Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 03-06-2010, 11:32 AM   #621
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

mawning for all you westies and afternooners for the easties.. lol
i have landed in .......... Burmingham AL..
and soaking up the sun.....

heyy there EntycingFemme your humor is not bad. lol keep em coming.. lol

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2010, 01:24 PM   #622
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

Hey all!

Just thought I'd pop in for a quick note before I head out for a walk. The weather is beautiful today so I'm going to get out and enjoy it.

Hi to all of you new Lofters!

I'm not up to much - it's the weekend and I've got the place to myself. Wild times, y'all! Probably go all out and play the new Shaun White game on the Wii later.

I've been taking more pics lately - will post some on Flickr.

Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wryly For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2010, 04:34 PM   #623
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Its a nice 65 degrees hear today and you bet ive made the most of it. Sofar today I have worked out ( those pain patches are great),gone to the pool hall for several games,then to the store for a fue things to get threw the weekend with,come home and shot some hoops.Its four thirty hear and the day is still young..not shure what I will do with it but I will think of something..tomorrow I have a lesson with my pool coach.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2010, 05:17 PM   #624
LieslKate

How Do You Identify?:
Prime Lesbian Femme Feminist Submissive Amazon Dyke Riot Grrl... :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
the Feminine...
Relationship Status:
single

LieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
LeislKate -

Sometimes we make a mistake and say something that hurts someones feelings. It appears you have done this with Morningstar. Perhaps instead of defending your actions, a sincere apology might be in order?

At any rate, picking on someones ability to spell or punctuate IS rude and insensitive, regardless of how long you've *known* someone. Don't do that again.

To all: The ugly back and forth IN THE THREAD is not helpful and makes it more difficult to moderate the actual issue. If you want to have a personal back and forth as heated as this is, please take it private in the future.

--June
I did apologize in a previous post and got slammed again, hence the time-out, here, Facebook, Yahoo etc... and thats all I'm gonna say about that *nods to Forrest Gump !*

LieslKate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 09:11 PM   #625
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
mawning for all you westies and afternooners for the easties.. lol
i have landed in .......... Burmingham AL..
and soaking up the sun.....

heyy there EntycingFemme your humor is not bad. lol keep em coming.. lol
Ah, "Bama" ...... Roll Tide!

And hello to all LOFTERS!!!

Yanno .... I like this thread and enjoy all of you. So, let us move beyond the yucca-ducca and be good to each other!

Yikes, Morningstar, I can't keep track of you! How long you going to be in Alabama?

Back to my ... well, its actually Kettle Corn....

Last edited by AtLast; 03-06-2010 at 09:12 PM. Reason: goofy
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2010, 12:55 AM   #626
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
Ah, "Bama" ...... Roll Tide!

And hello to all LOFTERS!!!

Yanno .... I like this thread and enjoy all of you. So, let us move beyond the yucca-ducca and be good to each other!

Yikes, Morningstar, I can't keep track of you! How long you going to be in Alabama?

Back to my ... well, its actually Kettle Corn....
hey there At..... well i thought i was going to end up there for the weekend ..due to frieght being on the slow side on weekends.. and was looking forward to meeting up with someone from the site here...... BUT ....... i ended up with a load and now im camping out near Louisville KY.. and heading to the detroit Mi area.. so much for the southern tour.. *sigh*
maybe i'll get lucky and get a load heading bk south..heh
anyways.... im kind pooped and will head to bed soon.

Rock it was awsome in bama today too while i was there..
anyways......... gd nite all.

Old 03-07-2010, 08:09 AM   #627
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

mawning Lofters

it looks like a ... Waffle House kinda morning to me .. heh

hows your weekend so far???
ya know............ due to driving last night i mised posting in my
so its saturday night there...... ooyy.. oh well........
time for a shower breakfast.......and another fun filled day of driving.
will be ending up..... near detriot Mi.
have a great sunday.

** pondering thoughts on what happend to that scoundrel that was hangin here... hope hy is ok **

Old 03-07-2010, 08:29 AM   #628
Sunny

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST Reputation
Default Morning Everyone

I just had my breakfast and it is off to work today. Wish I could stay home and do something else. I actually had a healthy breakfast of oatmeal and an apple. Trying to be healthy. LOL Morning, your breakfast choice looks much more appetizing. Love the twinkie humor!!!!! Have a great day. Sunny
Sunny is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2010, 09:07 AM   #629
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,260 Times in 2,253 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

good morning lofters

it's beautiful here this morning in Greenville, SC- supposed to be mid 60's again... tomorrow 71! looks like spring is well on the way!
Hope y'all have a deliciously decadent day today!

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to miss entycing For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2010, 10:24 AM   #630
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

I'll be heading out soon - - going to take one of my nephews back to his college. I bet his mom is happy his spring break is over!

Didn't do much this weekend - went for a walk, took some pics, played some Wii, watched some soccer and a couple hockey games. Surfed a bit.

MS - your pic made me so hungry! Don't feel like pancakes tho - hmm - what to have?
Sunny - sounds like a great breakfast! Usually on Sundays my sister likes the pancake and bacon/sausage and eggs thing. But Mon-Fri we do the oatmeal thing. Once in a while I'll have cereal.
ALH - kettle corn
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wryly For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2010, 12:04 PM   #631
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hi All!

Damn, its a fine looking day ... blue sky and sunshine! WOOT!!!

Good day to get some yard work done and take the pooch to the dog park.
Old 03-07-2010, 01:01 PM   #632
Galahad

How Do You Identify?:
do I have to?
Relationship Status:
single

Galahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST Reputation

It's been grey and cold and damp here. I finished the laundry and shared some Peanut butter and crackers with the dogs for a laugh(the faces they make). I'm a mean mom, but they loved it. Now for a nap.
Galahad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 02:17 PM   #633
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Just got up off to doing a project. happy sunday all. reminder the Oscar thread is here if you didn't see it and want to give your 02 and vote before the awards tonight.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2010, 05:53 PM   #634
Daktari

Hello and good evening Lofters. I hope everyone is having a marvellous sunday evening. Been having rather a quiet weekend pottering around amusing m'self in quiet ways.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2010, 11:36 PM   #635
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
I just had my breakfast and it is off to work today. Wish I could stay home and do something else. I actually had a healthy breakfast of oatmeal and an apple. Trying to be healthy. LOL Morning, your breakfast choice looks much more appetizing. Love the twinkie humor!!!!! Have a great day. Sunny
ha of course it is....... LOL
i behave all week . eating my ol oatmeal , and have a couple other healthy cereals, and fruit and such.

yeah Entycing had a cute joke there.. lol

i have a ??? ........ i been trying to figure out this .. it says married but , what is that blue thing in the smilies mouth???
well i am in Ohiya ..... and im pooped...... so heading for bed here.
Gonna watch some mindless TV until i fall asleep.
niters

Old 03-08-2010, 12:26 AM   #636
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Had an OK Sunday. Got some things done around my home and did a long walk at the dog park with the pooch. I did talk with a femme there that also does queer partner dancing
here. I hope to see her and her GF at the next Texas Rose dance! Nice people.
Old 03-08-2010, 07:02 AM   #637
Daktari

http://www.internationalwomensday.com/

Happy International Women's Day to one and all. It's the day when we should remember all those women who fought for the rights we enjoy today.

Good afternoon Lofters, I hope everyone has sunshine and smiles today.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2010, 08:22 AM   #638
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Did not sleep well .... really bad arthritis pain. Woke up several times all night long.... ARGH!

So, not such a great morning! But, I hope the rest of you are doing OK! Maybe I will perk up later...... Going to try some relaxation/self-hypnosis... or just take some damn pain medication!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2010, 08:48 AM   #639
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
Did not sleep well .... really bad arthritis pain. Woke up several times all night long.... ARGH!

So, not such a great morning! But, I hope the rest of you are doing OK! Maybe I will perk up later...... Going to try some relaxation/self-hypnosis... or just take some damn pain medication!!!

Oooh I'm so with you on the pain front, thankfully my major hurty bits behaved themselves relatively well last night and I got a full nights sleep for a change.

Have you had cortisone injections into any of your joints? ...I'm having cortisone in my shoulders tomorrow and I can't say I'm looking forward to it
Old 03-08-2010, 10:19 AM   #640
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

ALH ..Incubus... my arthritis has been giveing me fits to no end for a while,I was on celebrex 200mg for a long time.I have dgenerative disk in my back along with sciatic probs because of it all...last week the doc finaly put me on meloxicam and Lidocain patches wich make a hugh diffrents.Hopefully at some point I can get the disk prob fixed this year then most of this will be gone(I hope)..ice packs help as well.I am waiting for word on the appointment at LSU to see what is the best way to go.Im a lot wary of surgery and its near a last resort but injections are something im willing to try first...anyone have thoughts on the injections?
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:

Tags
age, good news for once, mature