Lecheloco

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine preferred
Relationship Status:
Happy as is, but a date would be nice

Thanked 1,975 Times in 633 Posts
Lecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST Reputation

He was extra lovey dovey yesterday and this morning, he kept wanting in the room all evening and night and was kneading on my pants I threw across my bed when I got home plus wanting to climb on me for petting on and off all night and into the morning, he must really like the new food lol
Lecheloco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lecheloco For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2016, 06:13 PM   #622
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,430 Times in 6,883 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Yoda the boxer/pit has had a love hate relationship with his sister the cat for a while now....

She has been coming out around him more lately, but in catch him giving her furtive glances out of the corner of his eye... I. Never knew dogs glanced out of the corner of their eyes lol...its comical...
Old 01-15-2016, 09:58 AM   #623
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,056 Times in 2,077 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Smudge now thinks the best way to sleep is between Christina and I with his head on the pillow like a little human. He is the cutest little baby ever and I love snuggling with him all night, although I do miss snuggling with my beautiful girlfriend too :/ dilemmas!!

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2016, 07:20 PM   #624
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,063 Times in 668 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

I miss Ernie... He's currently visiting his grandparents.
Old 01-15-2016, 08:37 PM   #625
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,892 Times in 5,770 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by randrum View Post
I miss Ernie... He's currently visiting his grandparents.
I like the name Ernie.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2016, 08:51 AM   #626
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

I am in my recliner so the oldest kitty is curled up in my lap. The baby kitty is still in bed. Looks like a slow start this morning.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2016, 09:02 AM   #627
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,770 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Oliver felt better last night so he was super snuggly in bed and has been looking for extra pets and loving. He's probably happy that he didn't get ear drops last night. I have to stretch them out to Tuesday so it will be once a day doses from now until then.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2016, 03:01 PM   #628
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

I think it is funny when the kitty knocks the food bowl over spilling food all over the floor then turns and looks at me. Haha! Silly kitties.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2016, 09:04 PM   #629
TIMBERWOLF

How Do You Identify?:
Old Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lesbian Butch so that would be she, but I come to just about anything *S*
Relationship Status:
Single

TIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST Reputation

Spirit the boxer is sad cause she got spanked for being in our bathroom eating the kittens food. She ran to her kennel and sat there. Punky the kitten got his nursing on with my blanket and then decided to go by Spirits kennel and spit at her. They have a love hate relationship.
Tomorrow it will start over again. I wish they would just get along. Spirit just wants to play with Punky and Punky is curious about Spirit but doesn't want to play with this 50 pound wiggle butt dog LOL
TIMBERWOLF is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TIMBERWOLF For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2016, 09:18 PM   #630
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,181 Times in 3,024 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

The two young cats spent a good part of the early and late afternoon chasing each other around and play fighting... very fun since they are just getting used to each other. The old lady cat moved as far away from them as possible and gave them dirty looks. Pretty sure she rolled her eyes too.

The dog played in the muddy yard and had some good naps...
easygoingfemme is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2016, 09:33 PM   #631
The JD
Be the Fearless Bunny

How Do You Identify?:
Hers.
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Medusa’s Snake Charmer

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,686 Times in 540 Posts
The JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST Reputation

The pizza delivery guy just asked if my white chihuahua is a miniature doberman. I burst out laughing, then realized he was completely serious.

While signing the charge slip, I made awkward small talk, and said things like, "oh, yeah, I can see how they're similar." But really, I can't.

So to keep this on the topic of what my pet did today: he apparently did a spot-on impersonation of a miniature doberman. Too bad I missed it.
Old 01-16-2016, 11:39 PM   #632
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Well, Mr. Potato worked out on his treadmill. And napped. A lot.

Then the poor guy was left home while I went to pick up a friend for drinks/dinner. Usually, when I am over there, I bring Mr. Potato. I asked her if I should bring him over so that he could hang out with her dog while we were out.

She paused. And a realized what she was going to say was no and that it made sense. Mr. Potato annoys her cat, who spends the entire time hiding while he is there. And he annoys her dog, who doesn't want to play with him.

So, Mr. Potato, the poor fella, stayed home. He is now sleeping next to me, on the recliner, happy as a clam, though.

He is just so....intense. He is too much for other dogs (unless they are young or hyper)....and definitely too much for cats...

At least his Daddy (and grandmother, and every other human), loves him.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2016, 03:00 PM   #633
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,401 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

She ran outside this morning in the snow and came back inside a mud puppy. She is long haired and needs. To be groomed. Not a good day for that but she did get a bath.

He went out this morning came back inside and in his kennel like a good boy. He hasn't made a peep all day, which is unusual. Normally he likes to spend his weekends in my lap.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2016, 06:43 PM   #634
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Oliver's having trouble with his ears today (more than normal) and has rested in bed all day.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2016, 07:15 PM   #635
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Oliver's having trouble with his ears today (more than normal) and has rested in bed all day.
Is that because you are down to only one drop a day?

Mr. Potato did nothing today, because I am a shitty parent.

I don't have the heart to put him on the treadmill because he hates it so much. It's not like he is jumping all around with energy, or is distressed that we didn't go for a long walk or something. Sometimes he just stands there and barks his head off telling me he wants to go for a long walk. It is a bit rude.

It is not a request for a bathroom break (for a bathroom break he just stares at me like he is going to rip my face off. It's quite disturbing, actually.).

My sister thinks he is an evil genius always contemplating taking over the world. It really is true. That is always the look he has on his face.

I think he is perfect.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2016, 07:43 PM   #636
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Is that because you are down to only one drop a day?

Mr. Potato did nothing today, because I am a shitty parent.

I don't have the heart to put him on the treadmill because he hates it so much. It's not like he is jumping all around with energy, or is distressed that we didn't go for a long walk or something. Sometimes he just stands there and barks his head off telling me he wants to go for a long walk. It is a bit rude.

It is not a request for a bathroom break (for a bathroom break he just stares at me like he is going to rip my face off. It's quite disturbing, actually.).

My sister thinks he is an evil genius always contemplating taking over the world. It really is true. That is always the look he has on his face.

I think he is perfect.

It likely is. I might have enough for one dose tomorrow but that's it. I think the drops are only holding the issue at bay. His ears are sooooooo bad. It's been almost a couple of months of straight treatments and there's improvement but it's slow going.

You should have called Mr. Potato "Brain".

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2016, 08:15 PM   #637
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
It likely is. I might have enough for one dose tomorrow but that's it. I think the drops are only holding the issue at bay. His ears are sooooooo bad. It's been almost a couple of months of straight treatments and there's improvement but it's slow going.

You should have called Mr. Potato "Brain".

Exactly!, the Brain. I could remember the name Pinky, but not the Brain. But yes, that is who Mr. Potato is...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2016, 08:19 PM   #638
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,181 Times in 3,024 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

My dog (Lucky) tested out the new cat (Charlie) to see how he responds to being bathed by a dog. The review was mixed and tolerated for far longer than I would have bet on. Alas the bath was not finished and there was a lively chase. Then everyone took naps.
easygoingfemme is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2016, 02:34 AM   #639
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,497 Times in 748 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Well we have a puppy and she did what puppies do. Unfortunately in the house instead of outside. This has been a looonnnggg learning curve. Fortunately I am a sucker for a pretty face so all is good.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2016, 06:13 AM   #640
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

This morning was Oliver's first experience with commercial snow plows. He didn't like all the flashing lights and beeping but other than that, and waking me up a few times, was fine.

He found a new place to lie and I hope he sticks to that spot as it's easy for me to reach for pets and soothing and he's less likely to get kicked or rolled over by me.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets