MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,118 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Lightbulb RAWR!

My nail prints on his ass....
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2011, 03:43 PM   #6502
oblivia
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Married, treasured, and adored

Thanked 1,430 Times in 359 Posts
oblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputation

Me to a coworker who is about my size: "Oooh Penningtons has a sale on bras coming up, did I tell you already?"
Coworker: "Who does?"
Me: "Penningtons" (a fairly well known plus-size clothing store in our area)
Her: "Oh, I don't need them THAT big anymore."
Me: blink, blink "oh..." "well... alrighty then"

*sigh* Some days, there are just no words.
oblivia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 03:50 PM   #6503
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by oblivia View Post
)
Her: "Oh, I don't need them THAT big anymore."
Me: blink, blink "oh..." "well... alrighty then"

*sigh* Some days, there are just no words.

Blink Blink, for sure. My Late HusButch, taught me, yes taught me, how
comfortable bras were that fit properly. Now her reason for teaching me this were self serving, but....lesson learned

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2011, 05:17 PM   #6504
Sassy

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Together

Thanked 1,928 Times in 460 Posts
Sassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST Reputation

My body is on my mind. Stress is on my mind. Stress is making my body rebel. So.... I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of ... OK, not Oz. ... Phooey!
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 06:46 PM   #6505
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,872 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation
Default on my mind:

After the Reunion, I'm taking 30 days before I even begin to think about next year's party.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2011, 09:13 AM   #6506
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

The Muscular Dystrophy Telethon sucks this year. Getting rid of Jerry Lewis??? WTF?????

Idiots!!!
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 07:12 PM   #6507
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,118 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Default FML

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2011, 07:30 PM   #6508
loremar

How Do You Identify?:
Nerdz
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

loremar Has the BEST Reputationloremar Has the BEST Reputationloremar Has the BEST Reputationloremar Has the BEST Reputationloremar Has the BEST Reputationloremar Has the BEST Reputationloremar Has the BEST Reputationloremar Has the BEST Reputationloremar Has the BEST Reputationloremar Has the BEST Reputationloremar Has the BEST Reputation

lol. What the hell is that?
loremar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to loremar For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2011, 08:03 PM   #6509
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I wanted to play some Pogo.com tonight.... but the good girl in me says I must get to bed early because of work tomorrow. Dammit.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 08:35 PM   #6510
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

How shocked people get when they push my asshole button and I go off on them. Dont ever mistake my kind, gentle nature for someone you can walk over or use So liars, game players, etc.. You have been forewarned

How I have grown over the years, and it took alot of "taking" things for me to put a stop to it.

How I am making positive changes in my life. And am looking forward to a positive future. And yes that means changing my job.

I am loving eating right. I havent had a soda in I dont know when. I feel better. Not tired all the time.
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2011, 09:12 PM   #6511
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie View Post
How shocked people get when they push my asshole button and I go off on them. Dont ever mistake my kind, gentle nature for someone you can walk over or use So liars, game players, etc.. You have been forewarned

You have a button on your asshole?

~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2011, 09:32 PM   #6512
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

I am going on hour #15 at my job.

Went in this morning at 7am and got off work just after 7pm. Went to dinner and came home to more work issues and have been sitting at this desk for a couple of hours now.

Normally, I would whine and moan about working such long hours and being exhausted. I'd probably be really stressed out tonight because I have at least 3 more hours worth of work ahead of me.

Tonight, though, I will pause and say "thanks" for my job. I have a great job in a struggling economy. I am compensated, rewarded, and treated with respect by my bosses and coworkers. I am interested in my job and most of all, I am GOOD at my job.

Last week, I received the third promotion in 2 years.

This was supposed to be a part-time "I don't give a shit" job. It was supposed to be no responsibility, no stress, no upward movement. It was supposed to just be a "thing" I did.

When I went full-time 6-months into the job, I realized that it was not a job but a career. A career getting PAID to geek out!

I am thankful for working with smart, mostly-evolved people who "get" me. I am thankful for the stability of my company.
I am thankful for being able to learn the shit I always thought I wasn't smart enough to learn.
I am thankful for a comfortable work environment.
I am thankful for a short commute.
I am thankful for the flexibility to come in and leave when I want to, to work from home when I want to, and to take off pretty much when I want to.

It makes the long hours and occasional weekends worth it. It wasn't supposed to be something that I loved but I am so very thankful that's what it turned out to be. <3
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2011, 10:18 PM   #6513
Hack
Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Thanked 3,781 Times in 959 Posts
Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation

There is a huge amount of change I am going to have to absorb in the next few weeks. Just the latest in a long line of change I have had to deal with at my job in the last two years, especially the last year. I am not on the winning side of this change, and that really saddens me and worries me. I just hope I can ride it out and find something new soon. I used to love my job. I have spent the last 9 years as a media relations professional. A media spokesperson. A mouthpiece, as they call it in my field. But now that is changing. I keep trying to tell myself it's a blessing. It is not the change that freaks me out. I am a highly trained crisis communicator. I usually handle change quite well. It's just the feeling I get of being robbed of something I truly love. But this the career path I chose. And I have to deal with it. Sorry if this is obtuse. Just still finding it hard to discuss.

Jake
Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hack For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2011, 01:55 AM   #6514
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Did I mention that I had to drive back to my job at around 1am and am still here working?
The Following User Says Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2011, 02:45 AM   #6515
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Did I mention that I had to drive back to my job at around 1am and am still here working?
you are a very dedicated worker

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 02:51 AM   #6516
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,103 Posts
tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Jesus, Medusa... We're tryin' to sleep!
Old 09-07-2011, 04:40 AM   #6517
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

whats on my mind is ... cool whatever
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:22 AM   #6518
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

on my mind...
My son started his first day of middle school today...and part of me wanted to snatch him off the school bus and run away with him. Gotta keep telling myself "Let go momma bear, he's growing up". Sigh...I don't have to LIKE it though, right?

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2011, 05:46 AM   #6519
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by always2late View Post
on my mind...
My son started his first day of middle school today...and part of me wanted to snatch him off the school bus and run away with him. Gotta keep telling myself "Let go momma bear, he's growing up". Sigh...I don't have to LIKE it though, right?
lol I remember my kids first day of preschool... I thought she would be upset...hell no,she turned and was like bye..all waving at 2.. I was upset and was like WTF... no tears :P
Now 4th grade she busts out with stuff im like ...where did she pick that up at :O
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2011, 08:47 PM   #6520
Sassy

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Together

Thanked 1,928 Times in 460 Posts
Sassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST Reputation

I lived poly for a decade.
Monogamy might be killing my sex drive.
She'll positively freak-the-fuck-out if I say this out loud.

Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sassy For This Useful Post: