Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 01-16-2010, 10:42 PM   #641
HeartBreak Kid

How Do You Identify?:
self
Preferred Pronoun?:
User formally Known as Tygerlily

HeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud of

i havnt gotten any in a looooooooooong time......
this sux

and then to lie silently like deer tracks

in the freshly-fallen snow beside the one you love

That's All~
~Richard Brautigan, "Deer Tracks"~

Peace and Love

"Pssssst.......your STEREOTYPES are showing"....
~StabbyK~

HeartBreak Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 12:03 AM   #642
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I bored, can't sleep and my mind is wandering. I think pretty darn soon, I'll try reading until my eyes get tired. Sometimes I could get half way through a book before that happens. I just hope that's not the case tonight.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 12:31 PM   #643
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,783 Times in 25,667 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I've been pretty good to myself lately and I like that feeling. Others have been pretty good to me lately too. I wish life could feel this nice all the time.

I've been productive this weekend, thus far. Today is CREATE DAY!

Weeeeeeeeeeeee!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 01:39 PM   #644
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

I went to bed last night after watching a little bit of Anderson Cooper's coverage of Haiti. My woes and struggles are absolutely NOTHING when I see what those poor people are dealing with. I thanked God for my life as I curled up in bed with my two dogs to go to sleep.
On a good note out of that report last night. Two sisters from Pittsburg that run an orphanage in Haiti were granted permission to fly 150 orphans to Pittsburg to be taken care of. Granted, that is not even an 8th of the orphans in Haiti from BEFORE this disaster, but it is something. A glimmer of hope for that handful of small children.
Old 01-17-2010, 02:25 PM   #645
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
I bored, can't sleep and my mind is wandering. I think pretty darn soon, I'll try reading until my eyes get tired. Sometimes I could get half way through a book before that happens. I just hope that's not the case tonight.

awww poor baby. Breathe. Take long steady and deep breathes. Focus on your breath.

I get like this a lot these days. I'm pensive and undecided. I'm ready for a big change in my life and I'm just not sure what I want or need. I'd like to decide one way or another.

On my mind... being in love. I watch movies and see people in love, romance, all that mushy stuff and my heart is starting to long for it. I miss that feeling. I want to be deeply and madly in love... I think.
Old 01-17-2010, 07:01 PM   #646
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

A total stranger is sending me music that is rare and can't be found. I saw the clip on YouTube that he uploaded so wrote him and he's sending it. How cool is that?
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 07:34 PM   #647
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,496 Times in 1,638 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation Of great importance.

Red velvet cupcakes.
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2010, 07:35 PM   #648
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation Of lesser importance.

The Chargers demise.
Old 01-17-2010, 07:42 PM   #649
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,179 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Just because someone said it happened, doesn't mean it did.

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2010, 08:24 PM   #650
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

looking at the pretty frocks on The Golden Globes

Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2010, 08:32 PM   #651
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Exclamation Golden Globes

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowSoonIsNow View Post

Did you see Mike Tyson there??? We were wondering why he was there, thought it was odd. Entertaining!

O, and I'm not allowed to look at the "globes" that are sometimes falling out of the frocks. Ha.
Old 01-17-2010, 08:46 PM   #652
Hudson

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Truth is stranger than fiction.

Hudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-3Lufg4A74&NR=1"]YouTube- The Big Bang Theory - Leonard's Mum & Sheldon[/ame]
Hudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 08:46 PM   #653
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzeeTiger View Post
Did you see Mike Tyson there??? We were wondering why he was there, thought it was odd. Entertaining!

O, and I'm not allowed to look at the "globes" that are sometimes falling out of the frocks. Ha.

Weird. I missed Tyson...wtf, indeed?!

hee...bustin' out globes....!!

(you could peek!)

Last edited by Soon; 01-17-2010 at 08:50 PM. Reason: omgoodness! Halle!
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 09:30 PM   #654
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,179 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowSoonIsNow View Post

I LOVED Sophia Loren's gown and Jodie Foster's as well.....classic beauty.

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 10:00 PM   #655
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

someone ate the last ice cream sandwich from trader joe's (the kind with the mini chocolate chips pressed into the vanilla)

that same person was mighty pleased to see the cast of mad men (read: christina hendricks) on the golden globes tonight.

(it occurs to me that EZ may have a thing for boobs)
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apretty For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2010, 10:53 PM   #656
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,783 Times in 25,667 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_G View Post
I went to bed last night after watching a little bit of Anderson Cooper's coverage of Haiti. My woes and struggles are absolutely NOTHING when I see what those poor people are dealing with. I thanked God for my life as I curled up in bed with my two dogs to go to sleep.
On a good note out of that report last night. Two sisters from Pittsburg that run an orphanage in Haiti were granted permission to fly 150 orphans to Pittsburg to be taken care of. Granted, that is not even an 8th of the orphans in Haiti from BEFORE this disaster, but it is something. A glimmer of hope for that handful of small children.
I found out today that a doctor from my area closed up his practice here temporarily on the day it happened, chartered a private plane, and took his entire staff down there to assist the wounded. As it turns out, he has a home down there that they are able to set up a free clinic in and they have been able to do some good.

I am so thankful for those that are able to assist the Haitians with this terrible travesty.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2010, 09:25 PM   #657
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Every week I get the feeling more and more that Matt and Amy Roloff are gonna end up separating.
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 09:29 PM   #658
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

Why I feel the need to make Big Changes in so many different areas of my life All At Once. Sheesh!

I'm trying to seek my joy today, but I'm drifty and on an emotional rollercoaster. Thinkin' my Aunt's gonna come visit me soon. :/

~cara
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 11:44 PM   #659
Waldo

How Do You Identify?:
Special Snowflake
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Married

Waldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST Reputation

How bittersweet tomorrow will be. Last day in the office and a farewell happy hour.
Old 01-20-2010, 02:08 PM   #660
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

I don't know why it bothers me so much when people on my facebook page....people I grew up with or some of my local friends....say "you go girl" or "good luck girl", or "you are one crazy girl". I just shudder at that whole "girl" thing. ugh.