Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 11-29-2011, 07:18 AM   #6761
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

...my presentation this morning. eeep!!
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2011, 07:25 AM   #6762
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,997 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

For the first time in a quite some time I have the desire to acquire a few Christmas decorations for my place. For the first time it not only struck me that I do not own any but there is actually a desire to do something about it. Perhaps I am now ready to fully reclaim a personal celebration of Christmas and not just help others celebrate it.

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2011, 08:16 AM   #6763
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,937 Times in 4,705 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Decisions, decisions...
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2011, 08:32 AM   #6764
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

How much I've missed everybody here. I've been working like crazy!!!
Old 11-29-2011, 09:41 AM   #6765
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Life in general ~ always on My mind

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 11:21 AM   #6766
VuDu

How Do You Identify?:
Femme with a Wicked Twist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Trouble Maker
Relationship Status:
My heart is my own

VuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST Reputation

How nice it will be to be with family this Christmas.
Old 11-29-2011, 06:04 PM   #6767
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:
Deliciously single and loving it.

Thanked 3,383 Times in 864 Posts
chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

I've thought of this too, I was to be called "Shawna Leanne" cringe.
I would have gone by Shawn for sure!
Would I have turned out more butch? Perhaps!!
Or would I have still been a girly with a really cool sorta-boy name!
I haven't thought about this in years...*pondering now*
I really do like the name Shawn, or Sean for a girl!
Maybe it's time for a change!!!
Thanks for the reminder!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WomenMoveMe View Post
Was thinking about the name with which I was almost bestowed on the day of my birth. Had I been named 'Marina'...rather than Lisa...would I have grown to be a different person?

Should I have been given a more 'girly' name...might I have evolved into a 'girly' girl? Or would I simply have been butch with a silly name for a butch? (apologies to all butches named 'Marina'...I am sure you are all wonderful butch 'Marinas')
chai~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 06:26 PM   #6768
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,712 Times in 7,724 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Blessings in my life
a journey....
bestest bud....
surgery....
making cancer my bitch...to quote a dear friend
how much better I will be when I have the double surgery
the universe's way of placing people in our lives
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
remembering to be thankful for this..everyday
Old 11-29-2011, 06:37 PM   #6769
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:
Deliciously single and loving it.

Thanked 3,383 Times in 864 Posts
chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

~bless bless bless~

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
Blessings in my life
a journey....
bestest bud....
surgery....
making cancer my bitch...to quote a dear friend
how much better I will be when I have the double surgery
the universe's way of placing people in our lives
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
remembering to be thankful for this..everyday
chai~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chai~ For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2011, 06:39 PM   #6770
Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Femme, girl, babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, & other girly words
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

Thanked 1,247 Times in 280 Posts
Library_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST Reputation
Default Too many things.......

My present....and my future. Hoping the future will be a helluva lot better than the present.
My job, and the promotion I just applied for, and whether or not I have any chance at all...
Christmas at home; I can't wait to get there!
Old 11-29-2011, 06:39 PM   #6771
Sassy

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Together

Thanked 1,928 Times in 460 Posts
Sassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST Reputation
Default Tune in next time for more angst. LOL.

Do you remember when you had to turn the knob on the TV to change the station, to hear the sound of the click-click-click as you counted to the next channel in hopes of entertainment. Going too fast meant someone, an adult someone, probably yelled at you not to abuse the TV. Pausing between stations too long meant you heard the static. The ....sssshchshchschsch.... that heralded the absence of a signal. No information available -- nothing to see here, don't linger too long. The sound of static. I miss that sound. Digital eradicated that sound. Technology made a sound irrelevant. Now the absence of a signal is silence. Lack of a signal is no longer an audible event. We silenced the static.

.... My brain is static-y today. I wish someone else could hear it. I'd feel less alone that way.
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sassy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2011, 06:41 PM   #6772
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

everything .. so many things floating through my mind im tired from it all.
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2011, 08:49 PM   #6773
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

i worried all day because the doc called me about some blood work he did and wants me in to talk to me about it and do some more tests.. why didnt he just tell me? oh well now i feel kinda selfish to worrie about me all day when its prob somethig like colesteral or lack of iron or something..why do doc's have to be so secretive?
Old 11-29-2011, 08:55 PM   #6774
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Humans and their insecurities. I've been observing many of the humans I know...and observing my own inner self... Insecurities are really a large part of our mental make-up.

Some of us have only a few, some of us have many, some of us have large insecurities that impact us greatly, some of us have minor ones that hardly ever surface... [you get my point]... Insecurities come in all shapes and sizes.

I am normally a very confident, cocky, independent, stubborn, self-sufficient person... No matter how confident, over the years, I've faced various insecurities that sometimes I'm conscious about and I try to work on/face head on, and sometimes an insecurity is like breathing...it's just a part of living that I don't consciously think about...usually until I feel a very negative impact that makes me self-analyze.

Sometimes our insecurities hold us back, for different reasons. Sometimes our insecurities protect us, they become our "guards" and "walls". Most times, our insecurities shape how we interact with other humans and shape how we trust others.

For some humans, insecurities can be a benefit. For others, they can be a hindrance. They are part of our make-up... how we are "wired", no matter the kind of..or.. reason for the insecurities.

Insecurities can lead to stress and heartache. Or, insecurities can lead to motivation to make a positive change.

My observations have amazed me.

Do our insecurities shape who we are/become.... or do we as humans shape our insecurities throughout our development?

Do our insecurities become crutches... or do they become our coping mechanisms?

It depends on the human and their individual make-up.

As a personal, private [not to be shared openly] self-analyzation: how does *your* insecurities affect your life and impact your interactions with others?
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2011, 09:33 PM   #6775
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

On My mind is the Makeover episode on The Biggest Loser tonight ~ seeing how much weight all five of the final contestants have lost and how AMAZING they all looked. Makes Me excited to begin working out so that I can finally lose this weight and look as awesome as they did

The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2011, 09:39 PM   #6776
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Silence.... and being silenced.

Both different things.

Both very profound.

I can find peace in silence. My definition of silence may be different than *yours*. For instance: I can be surrounded by only the sounds of nature while hiking in a remote place... but even if the birds are being noisy, I feel and hear peaceful silence.

I am finding, at my work place, that having a voice and being heard is very important to me. I resent being silenced by individuals that think they are better than I am because they have more credentials that I do. My co-worker backed me up today and made me feel appreciated for my voice and my compassion for advocacy work. The credentials on the wall do not make *you* more important than the next person.

Certain forms of silence, many times, has a positive impact on me.

Certain forms of being silenced has recently had a positive impact on me, as well. At work, it has made me even more determined not to lose my voice again, even when in a crowd.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2011, 10:16 PM   #6777
funkyfemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Gamey as Fuck
Relationship Status:
I move from person to person real quick.

Thanked 2,824 Times in 662 Posts
funkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Hym, the road trip Friday and just the two of us spending three nights together!
funkyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to funkyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2011, 10:20 PM   #6778
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Wondering if I will ever find the one for Me, while watching others around Me fall in love

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2011, 10:26 PM   #6779
funkyfemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Gamey as Fuck
Relationship Status:
I move from person to person real quick.

Thanked 2,824 Times in 662 Posts
funkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

(((((Matthew)))))) So sorry for what you're going through my friend! You WILL find "the one" and you will be happy. Just give it time hon. You're a really great guy and true love WILL find you when you least expect it. Hang in there buddy and lean on your friends...that's what we're here for!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
Wondering if I will ever find the one for Me, while watching others around Me fall in love
funkyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to funkyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2011, 11:03 PM   #6780
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels

Thanked 2,067 Times in 584 Posts
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

I'm amazed at how easily some people accept information and incorporate it into their lives.
kannon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kannon For This Useful Post: