Old 12-05-2011, 10:52 PM   #6801
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Life.. and how everything seems to work out for the best.

hearing from her always makes me smile.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2011, 03:31 PM   #6802
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,686 Times in 1,608 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Remembering an exchange from this past weekend...

J-"Thanks man, I did not want to take your place beside Laney."

R-"No one can take my place beside Laney."

~happy sighs~

Still makes me smile thinking about it.

Old 12-06-2011, 03:56 PM   #6803
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,543 Times in 4,141 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Scandalandy and Persiphone's silliness.
Old 12-06-2011, 04:29 PM   #6804
Lazy Daze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,807 Times in 745 Posts
Lazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST Reputation

Waking up to his sweet, sexy, tender, loving voice...I love my days off bc it means mornings with him.

Finally selling the couch after thousands of people came to look at it (or so it felt!)

Having lunch with my sister

Buying a dress to wear for Him
Old 12-06-2011, 06:02 PM   #6805
Inked_Trinity

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
BadAss! / Sarcastic Bastard!

Thanked 6,924 Times in 1,817 Posts
Inked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST Reputation

Lofthouse frosted sugar cookies... they friggin ROCK!
Old 12-06-2011, 06:46 PM   #6806
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Thanked 13,229 Times in 2,884 Posts
SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation

Being done with the group speech...

"There's something to be said for not saying anything"
SnackTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 06:58 PM   #6807
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,224 Times in 1,575 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

finding out that lil miss sassy dolly madison got adopted over the weekend!!!!! go dolly... and boon did too! the tennis balls will surely miss you both..
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2011, 07:55 PM   #6808
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,062 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation
Default karma

this may sound catty and bitchy, and it is... but I had a really shitty day then something beautiful happened, made the biggest smile spread across my face. I'm actually smiling now as I'm recalling what happened!! Anyways, cunt of an ex-boss, who stepped down from her position because she is moving and waiting for her house to sell, came into the office with an ugly expression on her face. Uglier than normal. She throws a paper at me and says, "you might as well read it." In a nutshell, she failed at my job, which she was covering while I caught up on paperwork. A nurse wrote a hateful note on the paperwork that she flung at me saying she was inept. While I was reading it she says," I don't understand why she had to be so nasty with me." I looked up and replied, "karma" with a sweet smile.

And again, I am giddy with delight.
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2011, 09:01 PM   #6809
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,543 Times in 4,141 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

My niece Maddie called me on my way home from work because she missed me. She melted my heart with her sweet love. She asked me if I remembered on Saturday night when I was at her house watching a football game and she wanted me to tucked her in bed. Of course I remembered, she asked me read the night before christmas book to her, so I layed next to her in her bed and read it to her. She said that the pillow smelled like my hair and it made her cry a little last night because she missed me. AAWWWW now isn't that the sweetest thing ever coming from an 8 yr old.
Old 12-06-2011, 09:08 PM   #6810
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

a great day from start to end

Breakfast with Syr
Christmas shopping with Syr
out to dinner with Syr
FUN with Syr

a great evening with Syr, Aurora and all the pups...

What a day!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2011, 09:09 PM   #6811
nekohl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 2,162 Times in 382 Posts
nekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputation
Default so nice and tart

Had some home made Key Lime pie. It was not as good as my home made Key Lime but it was yummy and tart none the less
Old 12-06-2011, 09:47 PM   #6812
Oiler41

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Happily Single!

Thanked 2,574 Times in 790 Posts
Oiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST Reputation

A nice dinner at the Melting Pot for a birthday celebration for Pups daughter who turned 22 today! Good times!

Glynn
Oiler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oiler41 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2011, 05:56 AM   #6813
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I keep finding ONE ladybug in the bathroom or laundry room.... I keep "saving" them and releasing them outside.....I just found one more on the ceiling ....I'm not that tall. Makes me wonder if it's the same one finding its way back inside to torment me.... at any rate...its nice to know my house is blessed by ladybugs.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2011, 06:41 AM   #6814
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,941 Times in 4,707 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

A lovely message on my phone I was too sleepy to read last night.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2011, 04:37 PM   #6815
Sassy

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Together

Thanked 1,928 Times in 460 Posts
Sassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Boss pulled me aside to say he has a position to offer me in July when my department moves. Says he hopes I'll accept. He'd rather keep me than lay me off. Whee! Hurray for good job news

Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sassy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2011, 05:12 PM   #6816
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,618 Times in 1,559 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

My dear friend is now cancer-free.
Old 12-07-2011, 05:26 PM   #6817
funkyfemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Gamey as Fuck
Relationship Status:
I move from person to person real quick.

Thanked 2,824 Times in 662 Posts
funkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

A much needed phone call. It took away some of the grumpies I've had today.
funkyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to funkyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2011, 05:40 PM   #6818
Daktari

Emails from Miss Saturday and Miss Sunday
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2011, 09:06 PM   #6819
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

why her of course. hearing her always makes me smile.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2011, 09:12 PM   #6820
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

- spending the day with Nanny at the nursing home, on my day off today.. We decorated her room for Christmas, then we had some hot chocolate and cookies (i had water & grapes lol).. sang Christmas carols, laughed lots.. Had lunch together (she ate all of hers and then took some of mine, lol) .. had her write out some Christmas cards that i will send away for her, and i brought her lots of Christmas goodies which should hold her over for awhile.. her smile made today SO worth it..

- the love of Mr Mtn, every single day..the support, the fun & smiles, and the knowledge that it flows so perfectly with Us, come on March, ♥

- some time with my son, a heart to heart talk, and hopefully what will be a good understanding, some growth and some much needed belief in himself..

- feeling some motivation to get myself back on track - a good workout, a constant supporter (& pusher) , His expectations of me & learning more about myself everyday..

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, joy, smile