JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDreadPirateRoberts View Post
bathtime/reading time...and seeing the lil one curled up
I love reading time together.... it made me smile too!!
Old 01-04-2012, 12:24 AM   #7222
TheDreadPirateRoberts

How Do You Identify?:
self made
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
perfectly content with true love

TheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post
I love reading time together.... it made me smile too!!
maybe we'll have to invest in the same book one of these days....*smiles*
TheDreadPirateRoberts is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheDreadPirateRoberts For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2012, 08:30 AM   #7223
Daktari

I've been measuring things so there's a tape measure draped over the back of my office chair. The Her Royal Peskiness wears her own magnetic door key on her collar. As she passed my chair the metal end to the tape measure attached to the door key which left a 2ft long kitty (inc tail) dragging a 5ft tape measure behind her.

Well it made me laugh
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2012, 08:42 AM   #7224
Bevidotcom

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mrs, sweetie, baby,
Relationship Status:
Mrs. to the Mr.

Bevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST Reputation

Walking up from the barn on a -2 degree morning, with my hand wrapped around a warm egg in my pocket...
Bevidotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bevidotcom For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2012, 12:06 PM   #7225
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Getting a phone call from a colleague who’s been off work for a while to look after her husband….she wanted to chat and hear my voice because she’s missed me. I smiled and had a wee cry.

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2012, 12:24 PM   #7226
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubus View Post
I've been measuring things so there's a tape measure draped over the back of my office chair. The Her Royal Peskiness wears her own magnetic door key on her collar. As she passed my chair the metal end to the tape measure attached to the door key which left a 2ft long kitty (inc tail) dragging a 5ft tape measure behind her.

Well it made me laugh
Would have loved to have seen that!

My smile came today when I got an invite from a friend to come watch the bowl game with her this Friday night. It will be good to see her new place, and really good for ME to get out of my apt/office space for a bit! I have been isolating for too long here, under the guise/excuse that I am too "busy".

(and even though she is just a good friend and there is NOTHING between us and never will be, she is the cutest little butch you could ever see. A wee bit of eye candy on a Friday night is NOT a bad thing!)
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2012, 01:42 PM   #7227
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,713 Times in 7,724 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

just that......"that"......huge smile
Old 01-04-2012, 01:44 PM   #7228
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Thanked 13,229 Times in 2,884 Posts
SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation

Morning coffee and conversation.

Phone calls to get questions answered NOW that the campus is open.

Printing applications and gathering documents for the COTA program.

The weather being a little warmer today.

Sunshine.

"There's something to be said for not saying anything"
SnackTime is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SnackTime For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2012, 01:59 PM   #7229
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Feeling great today and bringing in 3 loads of wood while Syr was out on a fire call, She is going to be pleasantly surprised!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2012, 02:13 PM   #7230
Princess

How Do You Identify?:
princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her.
Relationship Status:
One singular sensation!

Thanked 4,581 Times in 1,009 Posts
Princess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST Reputation

A phone call to check in on me

A purring protective cat giving me kisses this morning.
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 04:27 PM   #7231
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,249 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation
Default This made my heart smile!

Native American kids create a video as a rebuttal to the ABC special : "Children of the Plains"

"we are so much more than poverty"
Old 01-04-2012, 04:38 PM   #7232
Honey

How Do You Identify?:
big femme heart..... in a tight girlie package
Preferred Pronoun?:
just call me Honey
Relationship Status:
Playin' 4 keeps with Tomboi1982

Honey Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST Reputation

My Persian Prince...I'm thinking Honey is under new management !!
Honey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Honey For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2012, 04:46 PM   #7233
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,790 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Talking The bad prose and original stories thread

Each time I swear to myself I will wait until I get home to read the stories posted since I last read but I am compelled to read them.

I then spend the next few minutes wiping tears from my eyes and trying to suppress my laughter since I am reading them at work (bad Anya). Yes, I know I have an off-the-wall sense of humor but know I am not alone in that around here!

We have some awesome writers on the Planet and I do way more than smile each time I say to myself: "Just take a look-you can read them later".

Right.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2012, 04:55 PM   #7234
TheDreadPirateRoberts

How Do You Identify?:
self made
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

TheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST Reputation

talk of office supplies n assignment readings....and that adorable blush...
The Following User Says Thank You to TheDreadPirateRoberts For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2012, 05:29 PM   #7235
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14

Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

Just about everything made me smile today. It was amazing! Students on task at school, daughter respectful at home, and I found that sweet spot of joy inside I misplaced.
spritzerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2012, 05:37 PM   #7236
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Finding out that at my new job I have President's Day off.

Then finding out that this year President's Day falls on the Monday before Mardi Gras.

Then realizing I have tons of comp time already accrued thanks to property tax season so that I can take the Friday before the Monday before Mardi Gras off.

All this to say WE ARE FINALLY GOING BACK TO MARDI GRAS this year.

And The Boy is plenty tall enough to snatch beads out of the air now!!!!!!!

pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2012, 05:47 PM   #7237
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,120 Times in 3,759 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

watching the pups play when I brought my "Woo Bear" over for a play date with Tash and Dippy-Doodle... they act like they haven't seen each other in a year!! How comical!! Woo Bear grabs Tash's ear... she swings her butt around and SLAMS him. Then she jumps up next to Blade and SQUISHES Dippy-Doodle!! All poor Dippy could do is give a rumble growl... she's 3 times his size. ....Dippy is now squished between Blade and Tash... I think he's happy he's finally warm after the last two days? These three pups are the BEST comic relief after a long day!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2012, 06:22 PM   #7238
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

My school check being more then i expected

Coming home to you, even through the computer...

COFFEE!!!!!!
Old 01-04-2012, 07:31 PM   #7239
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

getting a phone call from my boy in Indiana saying it is 4 days clean....which is HUGE for him,because his mom and friends feed his addiction,and he has only his g/f of 10 yrs(and me) as his support system.
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2012, 07:36 PM   #7240
TheDreadPirateRoberts

How Do You Identify?:
self made
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post
My school check being more then i expected

Coming home to you, even through the computer...

COFFEE!!!!!!

i loved having u come home to me....and doing the lil things...like adding things in the planner....and making morning coffee
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheDreadPirateRoberts For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, joy, smile