JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

That I can surprise you!
Old 01-08-2012, 06:49 PM   #7302
TheDreadPirateRoberts

How Do You Identify?:
self made
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
perfectly content with true love

TheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST Reputation

wake up calls......conversations about whatever comes to mind...shopping trips....football games (not necessarily the result) ....that feeling i get when you walk thru the door....surprises...
Old 01-08-2012, 07:41 PM   #7303
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,401 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Bronco's beat Steelers in overtime thriller

Giants handily defeat Falcons

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2012, 07:53 PM   #7304
Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation

Waking up with my cat snuggled up against me, purring loudly, with her head rested on my arm. She's the cutest, most adorable furry shit ever lol

Old 01-08-2012, 08:34 PM   #7305
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 4,010 Times in 823 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
We found out yesterday that tantalizingfemme's son got into the college of his choice! We were quite concerned that he wouldn't, so we are especially thrilled for him!

Yippee!

A special congratulations to tantalizingfemme for getting the "not so studious" boy to this moment!
Don't be so humble, honey! You had A LOT to do with this momentous occassion. Thank you for being such an important part of our family.
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2012, 09:47 PM   #7306
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Steelers booted out of the playoffs.

Yippieeeeeeee!!!!
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2012, 10:39 PM   #7307
blush

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I'm with goofy.

Thanked 2,376 Times in 616 Posts
blush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputation

My baby falling to pieces when he found out he gets to see his Wings play.
The Following User Says Thank You to blush For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2012, 11:38 PM   #7308
BoiJen

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Relationship Status:
happy to find inner peace

BoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST Reputation

-my son and I both going to school tomorrow. I think we are excited.
-putting in for a new place to call home. even through all the BS, I'm beyond ready.
BoiJen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BoiJen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2012, 01:00 AM   #7309
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Broncos win. Hell yeahhh!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2012, 01:02 AM   #7310
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,056 Times in 2,077 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

A honking noise... don't ask.

:-D

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2012, 05:52 AM   #7311
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,543 Times in 4,141 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

A beautiful, bright full moon this morning! It's hard not to keep staring at it.
Old 01-09-2012, 05:57 AM   #7312
Honey

How Do You Identify?:
big femme heart..... in a tight girlie package
Preferred Pronoun?:
just call me Honey
Relationship Status:
Playin' 4 keeps with Tomboi1982

Honey Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST Reputation

The app on my new smart phone lets me to to London ALL day for FREE !!!!!!!! No peske 1 900 fees !!!!!!
Honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 07:08 AM   #7313
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Thanked 13,229 Times in 2,884 Posts
SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation

Conversations

Phone call

Laughter

Knowing the <ahem> was completed (okay, this may or may not have cracked me up instead)

Countdown

"There's something to be said for not saying anything"
SnackTime is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SnackTime For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2012, 07:27 AM   #7314
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

looking over my spring 2012 class schedule knowing that THREE of my prof's this term are transgendered. i am blessed to have this incredible opportunity the final semester of my undergrad career.
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2012, 04:23 PM   #7315
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,056 Times in 2,077 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

I'm left slightly confused... not sure who proposed to who... but nonetheless.. It made me smile. Happy to see a beautiful couple in love, more out military peeps and a cute butch in uniform!

Cheers!

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2012, 04:45 PM   #7316
Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Femme, girl, babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, & other girly words
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

Thanked 1,247 Times in 280 Posts
Library_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST Reputation

That's so sweet I can't stand it. I have to admit, I got a little misty....thanks for posting, Starry! So cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyes View Post
I'm left slightly confused... not sure who proposed to who... but nonetheless.. It made me smile. Happy to see a beautiful couple in love, more out military peeps and a cute butch in uniform!

Cheers!

Old 01-09-2012, 04:56 PM   #7317
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Library_girl View Post
That's so sweet I can't stand it. I have to admit, I got a little misty....thanks for posting, Starry! So cute!
Oh, I love this!! Made me get all teary

Now this is the kind of movie little butches and little femmes should be able to see on the big screen that represents our lives.

Thanks for posting💗

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2012, 08:05 PM   #7318
Honey

How Do You Identify?:
big femme heart..... in a tight girlie package
Preferred Pronoun?:
just call me Honey
Relationship Status:
Playin' 4 keeps with Tomboi1982

Honey Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

That boi is crossing a fucking ocean for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!...(insert, BIG BIG BIG SMILE!!)
Honey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Honey For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2012, 08:13 PM   #7319
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,884 Times in 2,481 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Three froggies.....one small, one kinda medium sized (and missing a back right foot) and a really big pretty girlie frog....sharing a really small water bowl together, when two other, larger, full bowls were completely available.

~Theo~
Old 01-09-2012, 08:44 PM   #7320
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

The comical predictability of life.
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
happy, joy, smile