Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

Thinking about our toilet, and more specifically our house. Its a little draining some times. Every time I turn around after fixing something, or resolving something with the house, it feels like there is something else wrong. I'm investing a lot of time into it, and I don't even know if in the long run she will sell it to us.

I'm trying to make it a positive experience, because I am learning home improvement things as I go along, but i have to wonder if it should be this hard? Perhaps I am just used to either living in my parents house, where everything just worked, or living in my own apartments where a regular maintenance crew always made sure everything was good.

All I know is that it is a bit frustrating, and tomorrow I will be going to Lowe's and buying a toilet handle/lever and hopefully resolving yet another issue.
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2012, 06:17 AM   #7322
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,368 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2012, 06:55 AM   #7323
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation
Default Saw this on GMA.....OMG it's true!

http://perezhilton.com/2011-11-14-em...u-sketch-video

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2012, 07:15 AM   #7324
spike

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/hym
Relationship Status:
Taken

spike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominique View Post
Ok that is just way too funny...
spike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to spike For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2012, 07:31 AM   #7325
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14

Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

I wonder what is on her mind... Dear Daughter seems to have something she is sorting out... I am amused by her circling and how she dips her toes in the water and tests it out and then moves away. Good thing the Turtle is still like that... she is coming around on her own...
spritzerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2012, 08:08 AM   #7326
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
HOLY!! And this is on my mind now toooooooooooooooooo!! Yum freakin yum
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2012, 12:30 PM   #7327
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

bad things that should really go away.
Old 02-19-2012, 01:13 PM   #7328
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,665 Times in 3,992 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Did my baby beauty bushes survive the winter?

Did the bulbs I planted last fall make it to spring or were they meal for squirrels?

Where can i get a watering trough?
Old 02-20-2012, 01:21 PM   #7329
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

My 10 yr old's comment to me after learning her chores were getting more detailed.. A 10 yr old saying I miss the good ole days *chuckles* ima post a song just for her
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2012, 09:36 AM   #7330
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Sometimes when one takes on a role that involves another, it is necessary to keep communication open and flexible and to know that there is no blame, shame or guilt necessary or involved for things to have a healthy loving outcome. I look forward to a lifetime of open communication and the loving respect for what is building.
It's golden... Stay gold Matey!
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2012, 09:45 AM   #7331
Skittlesluver

How Do You Identify?:
Casual Dreamer
Relationship Status:
Single

Skittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Waking up with a pleasant smile today
Old 02-21-2012, 09:53 AM   #7332
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,705 Times in 7,722 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

hula hoops, bubbles, giggle kisses
Old 02-21-2012, 09:56 AM   #7333
wolfsgirl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Firmly attached...

wolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputation

Wondering why there is so much hate in this world...
wolfsgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wolfsgirl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2012, 10:12 AM   #7334
spike

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/hym
Relationship Status:
Taken

spike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfsgirl View Post
Wondering why there is so much hate in this world...
I agree with you. It would be a much nicer world to live in if everyone would just chill...
Old 02-21-2012, 10:13 AM   #7335
spike

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/hym
Relationship Status:
Taken

Having that special girl to hang out with and to live life with for the rest of my life
Old 02-21-2012, 03:26 PM   #7336
Sassy

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Together

Thanked 1,928 Times in 460 Posts
Sassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST Reputation

Sagittarius: You would be wise to keep your feelings to yourself today as the confusing Pisces New Moon lands in your 4th House of Roots. Your emotions are best left at home now; sharing your private life at work might not be the smartest move. However, don't slip into denial about what's happening. Instead of shutting yourself off from your heart, it's healthier to write in a journal or talk about your personal issues with a trusted friend. .................
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 04:15 PM   #7337
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Wondering if I should put in for the job that just popped up? I would miss being outdoors and all my customers. Hmmm
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2012, 04:50 PM   #7338
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I'm just tired of being an afterthought to people, especially someone who supposedly cares about me ~ makes you wonder sometimes!
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2012, 05:01 PM   #7339
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

How to start this next chapter in my life... big decisions need to be made... and soon... not sure yet what will work best...
Old 02-21-2012, 05:47 PM   #7340
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

I could use some attention. It always puts a spring in my step when I get some. I'm such a dork.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post: