genghisfawn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme/Gentlewoman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Happily married 05/17/14

Thanked 2,157 Times in 403 Posts
genghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputation

I had an amaaaazing job interview this morning. It looks good! My prospects are awesome nowadays.

Now I have poofy hair and a face full of makeup and nowhere to go!
genghisfawn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to genghisfawn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2012, 10:47 AM   #7662
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,086 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

What made me smile...

a phone call from my mom, telling me that after 5 years, my brother has finally gotten a job! Clean, sober & finally a REAL job to start getting his life back on track!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2012, 11:11 AM   #7663
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I hadn't been to see the horses in awhile and did so yesterday. There's a new kid in town and he was wearing his winter coat. Furry! ♥
Each time I look at this I smile...

p.s. it's linked to the larger image on my flickr page.
Old 01-25-2012, 11:23 AM   #7664
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Listening to good music and being here on the Planet

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2012, 12:05 PM   #7665
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14

Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

Birthday greetings, love and mischief!
spritzerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2012, 01:20 PM   #7666
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

K and my cousin….my furbabies and my close friend and a gorgeous yellow Labrador who was walking with her Daddy and stopped to say: “Hello!” and get a fuss. She was so gentle and we both loved every minute of it! LOL!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2012, 01:22 PM   #7667
TheDreadPirateRoberts

How Do You Identify?:
self made
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
perfectly content with true love

TheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST Reputation

morning phone calls......kids singing....kisses....quality time during morning routines with u....and celebrations
Old 01-25-2012, 06:50 PM   #7668
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Spending the day doing what I am thoroughly enjoying.... my internship.

Knowing that her day was a happy happy one...

Anticipating those bedtime whispers in my ear before I drift off to sleep...
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2012, 06:53 PM   #7669
Estella

How Do You Identify?:
Straightforward Femme. What you see is what you get.
Preferred Pronoun?:
We
Relationship Status:
Sadie, Sadie ... married lady.

Estella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST Reputation

How much puppy Gretchen loves belly rubs. It's lovely how such a small thing brings so much joy to her furry little life, twitchy foot and all ...
Old 01-25-2012, 06:55 PM   #7670
Countyfem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Countyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST Reputation

Daughter and I breaking out singing the song from green acres! It really is the place to be...
Countyfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Countyfem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2012, 08:19 PM   #7671
ONLY

How Do You Identify?:
well my girl calls me honeybear, sugarbear, sexy beast, hot tamale.....
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married to my Rare Beauty with a Beautiful Soul.....SS

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,735 Times in 679 Posts
ONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST Reputation

My girl received the birthday package I ordered for her. She loved it, it made her smile and made her happy now THAT is what made me smile today

ONLY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ONLY For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2012, 08:49 PM   #7672
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

making tons of Veggie soup with most of the ingredients from the summer gardens, and enough to share with friends and Sparky who loves to be thought of.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2012, 10:59 PM   #7673
TheDreadPirateRoberts

How Do You Identify?:
self made
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

TheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST Reputation

watching our son make dinner & play with legos.....*still smiling*
Old 01-25-2012, 11:30 PM   #7674
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

Getting through another practice with no injuries.

Having 106% in Portfolio class.

My dog with her squeaky ball.

Sending out my resume and knowing I will have my dream job soon!

7 weeks from this Saturday I will be graduating!

Friday at 2:30 is almost here!
Old 01-25-2012, 11:37 PM   #7675
adorable

How Do You Identify?:
Sarcastically
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,645 Times in 590 Posts
adorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputation
Default I need to revist my non-negotiables list....

I suddenly can't wait.

Proof that it's possible to deeply love someone you've never met.
His 2001 flip play still gives me butterflies.
adorable is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to adorable For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2012, 11:41 PM   #7676
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,002 Times in 286 Posts
Vlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST Reputation

Watching my blood granddaughter being so happy child , she it's 10 months old and happy child no matter what . I am glad her parents my son and my daughter in law are so nurturing . I am speaking to her in two different languages , not in English since her parents speak to her in English .

From my experience with my son when he was six years old he spoke three languages , now days he speaks southern. I am amazed she does understand me and responds to me at her age whatever I say . I will keep it up with her and when she tries to speak to me in English I will not respond . Not , because I am against for her to speak English , but she has a parents they communicate in English . She needs to be multilingual for her own good .
Vlasta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vlasta For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2012, 11:45 PM   #7677
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,056 Times in 2,077 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Red-flag and I unknowing bought and sent eachother the exact same card. So weird!!!! Out all the possible cards in the store, what are the chances!?

We have a lot of twin moments including having the exact same tattoo, our mothers have the same birthday, we were both born on the 22 and our dads were both born in September.

:-D

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2012, 04:41 PM   #7678
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Fitting pants that I haven't fit in almost a year

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2012, 07:13 PM   #7679
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

My students being excited to see me, and even running around an isle to say hi to me in a grocery store...
Old 01-26-2012, 07:45 PM   #7680
TheDreadPirateRoberts

How Do You Identify?:
self made
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post
My students being excited to see me, and even running around an isle to say hi to me in a grocery store...
well youre such an amazing teacher! ...i dont blame them for being excited!!!

Tags
happy, joy, smile