RNguy

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He preferredably :)
Relationship Status:
the pitbull <€

Thanked 2,267 Times in 510 Posts
RNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST Reputation
Default grrrr

This didn't happen today , it happened a week ago however I'm still peeved off to this day bc I'm OCD.
Last week a family member of a patient STOLE my stethoscope and yes it was witnessed by another nurse . It was an older fellow who took it !!!!!!!
ATTENTION THIEVES OUT THERE : STETHOSCOPES DO NOT CONTAIN COPPER SO STOP THIEVING THANK YOU .
Now I have to spend 100 bucks on a new one and I want mine back bc for 1. I loved it and for 2. It was MINE .
Sorry I don't like people taking things .
RNguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RNguy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2012, 01:24 AM   #762
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

**Note: The following is not directed at anyone on the Planet, and is in no way meant to represent anyone here.**

Ugh...why do I allow myself to get sucked into conversations with emotionally stunted, drama-laden, immature, negative, toxic, a-holes? I swear, sometimes people make me want to shake them and yell "This behavior may have been tolerable when you were two...but please, do the world a favor and GROW THE F**K UP!" It amazes me when people continue to repeat the same behavior, refuse to change,or evolve, or grow and yet constantly complain, play the victim card, and pass the blame! Here's a tip...if EVERYONE you meet has a problem with you, it shouldn't be that hard to figure out what (or who) the problem is!

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2012, 04:05 AM   #763
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

the alarm clock.....
Old 08-18-2012, 12:33 PM   #764
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

WTH!!! I lost my Luminox divers watch. Grrrrrr
Old 08-18-2012, 01:26 PM   #765
lilapache

How Do You Identify?:
DONE

Thanked 3,880 Times in 1,025 Posts
lilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputation

my roommate blaring his stereo... at least play something GOOD!!!! damn... wtf...
Old 08-18-2012, 02:52 PM   #766
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,445 Times in 6,888 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

HORRIBLE customer service!! At both Lowe's and Ocean State Job Lot. They hire kids...and they are so busy talking to their friends....its like pulling teeth to get them to tell you a total. I've done retail before. Its not rocket science. A smile and a have a nice day go a long way....sheesh....
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2012, 03:23 PM   #767
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,558 Times in 2,992 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

Nothing!!!
Old 08-27-2012, 02:30 PM   #768
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default I've NEVER thought of loaning or needing to loan against a 401K... but

after two hours on the phone with HR and the retirement customer service unit...and countless hours pouring over my HR paperwork and "welcome packets"...

I just learned that I don't have a 401k like I've thought I've had all along.... instead it's a 401A... when I heard that and learned that I can't have a hardship withdrawal or loan and I can't touch it at all... or even roll it over if/when I leave before retirement, I was FURIOUS!! a MANDATORY 200$ out of every paycheck and I can't touch it unless I'm dead and it gets assigned to my beneficiary, I'm completely unable to work for more than 60 days, and then it's only 50% of my benefit... or retirement age. Then they say that my benefits aren't based on the amount I have paid in... it's based on service credits and that (these are their words) someone with a higher rank than me gets more money upon total disability or retirement. So, basically, I'm paying for the Directors and higher ups to go retire on some island and travel the world...

Trust me, the more things add up... the less I want to stay at a job where I'm paying THEM for the privilege to work FOR them...

Nice

Where's my old signature line about plucking my feathers?
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2012, 03:02 PM   #769
Maria

How Do You Identify?:
Regular, with sugar

Thanked 1,335 Times in 501 Posts
Maria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST Reputation

Reading about the growing popularity of "vaginal rejuvenation" surgeries.
Maria is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maria For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2012, 08:12 PM   #770
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation
Angry

My work week starts Sat and I'm barely getting my effin' schedule tonight! grrrr. Also my days are all phucked with diff. shifts. What I can't fathom is why is it so effin' complicated to do a schedule every week and put half the people in one shift and the other half in another. I'm pissed with this and about had it! I specifically asked for a certain shift due to my other job. They want me to quit, well I've been looking for another job!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2012, 08:54 PM   #771
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

That dad gum commercial that comes on with the doorbell ringing.

My dogs bark and run to the door every. single. time. Even though i say "IT'S THE TV".

They don't listen. Uggg
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2012, 08:57 PM   #772
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,708 Times in 7,723 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

IKR! Mine does it, too! If I bump the wall when I am in the shower, she also "thinks" it is a knock on the door..lol
Old 09-03-2012, 11:15 PM   #773
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,372 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Delta Airlines pissed me off today. Apparently my entire flight itinerary for the 19th has been changed. I found this out by accident today when I randomly clicked on my confirmation email from them. Yes, I will still arrive on the 19th, and it is "only" two hours later then the original arrival time.

But here's what pissed me off:

I called and asked why I had not been notified by phone or email at the time of the change. I was told that they did not have my email address. Funny, that is where I received my itinerary. I was also told that the file was noted that they had called my cellphone number and that there was no answer. No answer? I asked why I had not received a voice mail. The representative informed me again that an attempt was made to contact me and there was no answer.

On what planet (no pun intended) is this acceptable practice from any airline?

Also...

I was told I could reserve space in the cabin closet for garment bags on any of Delta's flights. Apparently, it is first come first serve. So, if 1st class, or business class fills up the closets before I board, they'll either make me stuff my garment bags (with formal wear in them) in the overhead compartment, or send them to the luggage compartment. WTF? Their only suggestion to avoid this was to ship them to my destination now. Really? So, it looks like I will be strapping into my seat and laying my garment bag on my lap, because it is not going in the overhead or luggage. No way.

I used to love flying Delta. They are never getting another dime from me.

And now, I am giving this over to the Universe, because I am not going to allow anything to put a cloud over our trip to LR. We are going to have a fabulous time!

Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2012, 11:23 PM   #774
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,667 Times in 3,992 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

some jerk in my store making a snide comment about me in front of me. He is a fiance of one of the consignors/customers of my shop. This is the SECOND time he has made a smart ass remark about me. I am debating telling them not to come back. She laughs when she does it so as far as I am concerned, she is as culpable as he is
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2012, 11:47 AM   #775
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Seeing that fucking Chris Brown with a battered woman tattoo on his neck. The woman looks strikingly like Rihanna. And he seems to be very proud of his tattoo........

GRRRRRRRRRRRR
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2012, 01:27 PM   #776
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Haveing to pay $101 and change for a overflow tank on my cadi,holy moses i'm gonna check it for gold flakes.

On top of that my injection is starting to wear off and I dont have time to get another one before we leave for LR.GGGGGGGGG!

Last edited by Rockinonahigh; 09-12-2012 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Add on.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2012, 01:33 PM   #777
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_dee View Post
Seeing that fucking Chris Brown with a battered woman tattoo on his neck. The woman looks strikingly like Rihanna. And he seems to be very proud of his tattoo........

GRRRRRRRRRRRR

I didnt care for that either,he is asashat inmo.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2012, 01:42 PM   #778
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,872 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_dee View Post

GRRRRRRRRRRRR

He said in an article somewhere that it's supposed to be a sugar skull but he either went to the world's crappiest tattooist or his "artwork" is a strange homage to what he did.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2012, 01:55 PM   #779
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
He said in an article somewhere that it's supposed to be a sugar skull but he either went to the world's crappiest tattooist or his "artwork" is a strange homage to what he did.
Very crappy tattoist because that tat is of a face, not a skull.

here is a link to the comparison images but please be warned it could be a trigger.

http://www.celebrific.com/wp-content...oo-570x392.jpg
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2012, 01:57 PM   #780
Dude

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Perusing

Thanked 10,606 Times in 1,477 Posts
Dude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST Reputation

sigh
here's the before tatoo sketch

eyebrows and eye color _ a perfect match

art?
my
ass
symbolic?
like a trophy

sick fuck
Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dude For This Useful Post: