Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 01-16-2012, 06:00 PM   #7841
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanent ban 3/17/2013 - TROLL
Relationship Status:
Partner to my best friend

Thanked 1,874 Times in 485 Posts
ButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST Reputation

Hi all,

I've been single about 5 years now and in all honesty, have zero interest in another relationship but love making friends!
ButchEire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ButchEire For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2012, 06:08 PM   #7842
Dane

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy/he
Relationship Status:
single

Dane is on a distinguished road

Good evening, single peeps!
Old 01-16-2012, 07:05 PM   #7843
Countyfem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Countyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST Reputation

Evening singles! Hope you had a decent Monday... and here's to a smooth work week! Is a bit chilly here in NC 45 and rain expected.
Countyfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Countyfem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2012, 09:56 PM   #7844
mplsgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
low-maintenance femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

mplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default Love? Not sure where to post this

Good evening. I'm looking for your thoughts. Perhaps your advice. I'm not sure if this is an appropriate place to post.

I've been single and dating for the last 2 years. I've recently come in contact with someone I dated several months ago. The first time I saw her after our reconnection she told me she loved me and "never stopped." I've always believed her to be genuine. I want to be believe her. But... she can't understand my need/desire to communicate with her on more than a weekly basis (or about that). Example: we spoke this weekend. I have not heard from her in 3 days. In my heart, I don't feel that love she speaks of without that contact I desire. (Note: this is a local, not internet or long-distance dating situation.)

I don't feel like I'm being "played" by her. (I definitely know what that feels like.) More like... I just don't know if our communication styles are compatible - which is why we stopped dating in the first place.

Can anyone relate?
mplsgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mplsgrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2012, 10:54 PM   #7845
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
may I have three, please? thanks buddy!
Clay buddy please help yourself,hear is a full hot tray of hot bisquits right out of the oven,there is butter,honey,and a varity of jellys and jams on the table...I'll have one myself...mmmmmmm good...anyone else want one, hear they are.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2012, 10:57 PM   #7846
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetJane View Post
Gotta love a butch who can cook!
Thank you ma'm,its a job I love to get up for,cooking that is.Help yourself to some hot bisquits and jam.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2012, 03:45 AM   #7847
Licious

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,974 Times in 546 Posts
Licious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
Clay buddy please help yourself,hear is a full hot tray of hot bisquits right out of the oven,there is butter,honey,and a varity of jellys and jams on the table...I'll have one myself...mmmmmmm good...anyone else want one, hear they are.

Okay, you talked me into it.

MMMMM buttermilky

Licious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Licious For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2012, 07:46 AM   #7848
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

Gooooooooood morning, singles!!

So, I just got back from a weekend in Baltimore, and I am in love with the aquarium and the science center. They'd be perfect for dates! There are a bajillion little places to eat in the Inner Harbor area where you can just look out over the water. It's so freaking beautiful!!

All you east coast singles, get your butts there and check it out!

mplsgrrl: I can relate. Thing is, I know myself really well and I know what I need to feel comfortable and valued in a relationship. One of those things is regular, frequent communication. It's very insightful that you know that you are someone who requires that too. As much as you want to believe this person cares for you, that doesn't change the way they communicate. It sounds like if you try to be with them again, you'll be spending your time wishing they would change, and that's a path to heartache. I wish you the best of luck, keep your chin up, I'm sure you will find someone who communicates and shows affection in a way that makes you feel fantastic, and that's the one you want.
Old 01-17-2012, 08:44 AM   #7849
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

G'mornin Singles...

Yesterday proved to me, again, that Mondays genuinely Suck shyt...
Migraine was kicking in, around Noon-ish, I tried catching it early, not a dent....
By 5 pm it was starting to bother, and I felt terrible, I figured I'd invite the Family to dinner, my treat...
Maybe kill the Migraine in the process....
No such luck, after a great dinner @ Olive Garden, my brother told me he had both part 1 & 2 of Harry Potter's Deathly Hallows in 3-D, I did try to sit thru part 1, Nausea kicked in, couldnt get comfortable...
After almost passing out in pain and "praying to porcelain G-d", I admitted the E.R. was a decent idea.
Had to deal with 2 very ....Vapid and Snippy Receptionists...
--"Do u need a Dr.?"-chewing gum, fluffing blonde bangs-
-- Uhh, yes...*scowls, feeling and obviously looking terrible, waiting room folks never disguise their stares*
-- "Hold On....Oh my gawd Grrl, he did Not!!....Yes, right above my bitchprint, I was like Oh wow.....
-- Umm, I'm a cardiac patient, on Dialysis, do u 2 think u can actually work or do I puke right above your crude collective asses??"

**Registered Nurse shows up fast, glares at THEM**
I was treated rather well otherwise, the emergency room nurses are rather kind, and we tend to bump into each other often doing Groceries, their conversations and witty jokes ease the misery a bit..
Blessed with Benadryl and 2 doses of Dilauded...
My BP was sky-high, until the pain subsided..
I texted my brother while having a serious Buzz that obliterated migraine & nausea, telling him I wanted to finish the Movie with 'em..
Went to have a Yumm breakfast (a light one...)
Tuesday so far rawks...(ignores the pissing rain)

How's your Tuesday?
Old 01-17-2012, 09:07 AM   #7850
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,703 Times in 7,722 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

gooooood morning singles!
Another beautiful day here in Pair O Dice!!!! Yummm.
Shorts, tank, open doors & windows kind of day...bright blue sunny skies!!
SCANDALANDY...you ALWAYS see & DO the funnest things! I wish we lived closer..it would be so cool to hang out with you!!! I WILL check out those places if I ever get up that way!!
Of course, there are many interesting things to see and do here....jus' sayin'. Beaches, dolphins, turtles, lighthouses, Coastal Discovery Museum, Estuarium, and other thinsg. We even have a real Drive In Movie!!!
Anyway, ROCK>.ty for those yummy hot buttermilk biscuits and butter n honey! Great idea there, Zimmeh!!
Have a rocking awesome day peeps....laters...Clay
Old 01-17-2012, 09:10 AM   #7851
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
gooooood morning singles!
Another beautiful day here in Pair O Dice!!!! Yummm.
Shorts, tank, open doors & windows kind of day...bright blue sunny skies!!
SCANDALANDY...you ALWAYS see & DO the funnest things! I wish we lived closer..it would be so cool to hang out with you!!! I WILL check out those places if I ever get up that way!!
Of course, there are many interesting things to see and do here....jus' sayin'. Beaches, dolphins, turtles, lighthouses, Coastal Discovery Museum, Estuarium, and other thinsg. We even have a real Drive In Movie!!!
Anyway, ROCK>.ty for those yummy hot buttermilk biscuits and butter n honey! Great idea there, Zimmeh!!
Have a rocking awesome day peeps....laters...Clay

As a former north carolina resident, I feel it is my duty to remind you of the wright brothers and all the awesome stuff there is to do at Kitty Hawk as well.
Old 01-17-2012, 09:13 AM   #7852
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScandalAndy View Post
As a former north carolina resident, I feel it is my duty to remind you of the wright brothers and all the awesome stuff there is to do at Kitty Hawk as well.

You are absolutely correct BUT I am NOT in NC, instead I am in SOUTH Carolina darling! It is okay everyone ALWAYS mixes the two up!!! wink
Old 01-17-2012, 09:44 AM   #7853
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Quote:
You are absolutely correct BUT I am NOT in NC, instead I am in SOUTH Carolina darling! It is okay everyone ALWAYS mixes the two up!!! wink

Then perhaps you ought to change your location to ONE of the carolinas instead of both of them.
Old 01-17-2012, 10:30 AM   #7854
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Gooooooooood morning, singles!!

So, I just got back from a weekend in Baltimore, and I am in love with the aquarium and the science center. They'd be perfect for dates! There are a bajillion little places to eat in the Inner Harbor area where you can just look out over the water. It's so freaking beautiful!!

All you east coast singles, get your butts there and check it out!
Plus i'm there
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2012, 11:20 AM   #7855
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Then perhaps you ought to change your location to ONE of the carolinas instead of both of them.
ohh snap!!! lol..DONE!
Old 01-17-2012, 11:20 AM   #7856
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsome Devil View Post
Plus i'm there

lol, i didn't see that on the travel brochure.
Old 01-17-2012, 11:36 AM   #7857
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
lol, i didn't see that on the travel brochure.
i owe you breakfast at Bob Evans.
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 11:40 AM   #7858
SweetJane

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
always solo

SweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rook View Post
G'mornin Singles...

Migraine was kicking in, around Noon-ish, I tried catching it early, not a dent....
By 5 pm it was starting to bother, and I felt terrible, I figured I'd invite the Family to dinner, my treat...
No such luck, after a great dinner @ Olive Garden, my brother told me he had both part 1 & 2 of Harry Potter's Deathly Hallows in 3-D, I did try to sit thru part 1, Nausea kicked in, couldnt get comfortable...
After almost passing out in pain and "praying to porcelain G-d", I admitted the E.R. was a decent idea.
-- Uhh, yes...*scowls, feeling and obviously looking terrible, waiting room folks never disguise their stares*
-- "Hold On....Oh my gawd Grrl, he did Not!!....Yes, right above my bitchprint, I was like Oh wow.....
-- Umm, I'm a cardiac patient, on Dialysis, do u 2 think u can actually work or do I puke right above your crude collective asses??"

I was treated rather well otherwise, the emergency room nurses are rather kind, and we tend to bump into each other often doing Groceries, their conversations and witty jokes ease the misery a bit..
I texted my brother while having a serious Buzz that obliterated migraine & nausea, telling him I wanted to finish the Movie with 'em..

How's your Tuesday?
Feel better, Rook!
SweetJane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SweetJane For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2012, 11:43 AM   #7859
SweetJane

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
always solo

SweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST Reputation

Morning everyone. It's another beautiful day in New Mexico. Got a few fluffy clouds here. Beautiful sky....

Hoping to get my car back from the mechanic today!

And hoping to get a lot of work done!

Carry on.....
SweetJane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SweetJane For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2012, 12:30 PM   #7860
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Hope you are feeling better!

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rook View Post
G'mornin Singles...

How's your Tuesday?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post: