Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > North Carolina Forums

Old 12-19-2010, 07:44 PM   #61
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation

Chimes in wishing all from NC and SC a very Merry Christmas as well!
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DomnNC For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2011, 07:44 PM   #62
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,947 Times in 3,418 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation
Default Femmes' Day Out!

Calling all NC Femmes!

We're a plottin' and a plannin' a Femmes' Day Out for all Femmes in the NC/SC/GA/TN area and anywhere else too!

Tossing around the idea of a Saturday in Gaffney at the Prime Outlet.

http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=86

Let me know what you think...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 07:46 PM   #63
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Woohoo! Femme shopping day!!!
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 02:30 PM   #64
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation
Wink "the best damned party in NC"

'Rapture' apocalypse prediction sparks atheist reaction

US atheists are to hold parties in response to an evangelical broadcaster's prediction that Saturday will be "judgement day".

The Rapture After Party in North Carolina - "the best damned party in NC" - is among the planned events.

...The Rapture After Party in Fayetteville, North Carolina, is a two-day event organised by the Central North Carolina Atheists and Humanists.

(sounds like a good time!)
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 08:06 AM   #65
vonster

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
butch
Relationship Status:
single

vonster Has the BEST Reputationvonster Has the BEST Reputationvonster Has the BEST Reputationvonster Has the BEST Reputationvonster Has the BEST Reputationvonster Has the BEST Reputationvonster Has the BEST Reputationvonster Has the BEST Reputationvonster Has the BEST Reputationvonster Has the BEST Reputationvonster Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hi

I am new to the SC area. I am on the outskirts of Columbia,SC. I have been here almost 2yrs and still learning the area.

Looking to meet new friends and get to know the area and folks a lot more.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Are there any plans for the Memorial weekend?
Old 05-24-2011, 10:50 PM   #66
TenderKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Poly Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

TenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST Reputation

Hey all you Tar Heels Will be returning to the Charlotte, NC area June 10th through the 17th.. Anyone up for a visit or a night out?

Hope everyone is well

-Tony
Old 06-24-2011, 06:03 PM   #67
DamselFly

How Do You Identify?:
QueerStoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am or Damsel
Relationship Status:
single

DamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST Reputation
Question N.C.

i am a 50 yr old (no-one believes me,lol) femme wishing to know more about N.C. as a place to live, esp. Asheville and Cary. if A/anyone can advise me on what living in N.C. is like, please either reply here or PM me.
thanks so much!
Damselfly
to make my own contribution
(Buddhist prayer, a favorite of H.H.)

DamselFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 04:31 PM   #68
jelli

How Do You Identify?:
Femmilicious
Preferred Pronoun?:
*she*
Relationship Status:
And you said I wasn’t your type!!!

Thanked 1,079 Times in 377 Posts
jelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamselFly View Post
i am a 50 yr old (no-one believes me,lol) femme wishing to know more about N.C. as a place to live, esp. Asheville and Cary. if A/anyone can advise me on what living in N.C. is like, please either reply here or PM me.
thanks so much!
Damselfly
NC is absolutely lovely. Asheville is the south-eastern gay mecca. I live right over the border into SC.

“Sometimes we make the right decision; sometimes we make the decision right.”

“Every conflict is a lesson in self-discovery for both of us. Sometimes it's only hindsight that makes it worth it. For you, I would do it all again.“
jelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 04:32 PM   #69
jelli

How Do You Identify?:
Femmilicious
Preferred Pronoun?:
*she*
Relationship Status:

jelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonster View Post
I am new to the SC area. I am on the outskirts of Columbia,SC. I have been here almost 2yrs and still learning the area.

Looking to meet new friends and get to know the area and folks a lot more.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Are there any plans for the Memorial weekend?
Come on over to the SC thread! Hope you've been finding your way around Columbia.

“Every conflict is a lesson in self-discovery for both of us. Sometimes it's only hindsight that makes it worth it. For you, I would do it all again.“
Old 08-02-2011, 04:37 PM   #70
jelli

How Do You Identify?:
Femmilicious
Preferred Pronoun?:
*she*
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
I'm in Southern VA, a stone's throw from the NC state line. I'm subscribing to this thread. Let's get this party started.
We spent a week kayaking on the New River - it went from NC into VA. Anywhere near you?

The Following User Says Thank You to jelli For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2011, 08:56 PM   #71
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelli View Post
NC is absolutely lovely. Asheville is the south-eastern gay mecca. I live right over the border into SC.
It certainly is! One of the reasons I love this area!
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 03:02 PM   #72
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

hangin in Charlotte area...... what to do with ourselves here on this monday evening........
concord mills mall to watch a movie and walk around???
go cart racin indoors ?? yahhHHhaaaa....... heard they had that there???
anyone wanna go ?? and race ?? lol

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2012, 06:45 AM   #73
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

OMG!! ITS FREEZIN HERE!!! ................... staying in my truck

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2012, 02:31 PM   #74
Countyfem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Countyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST Reputation

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...r=Gay%20Voices

In a recent survey and article, The Daily Beast determined which U.S. cities were the most tolerant, based on factors including hate crimes, diversity and attitudes towards same-sex marriage -- and San Francisco came in at an impressive number three. Our fair city trailed only Honolulu, Hawaii at number two and Durham, North Carolina at number one.

How about that!
Countyfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Countyfem For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2012, 06:21 PM   #75
TimilDeeps

How Do You Identify?:
queer fucker
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mine
Relationship Status:
I'm dating myself. It's really working out. I think I'm the one!!!

Thanked 1,471 Times in 445 Posts
TimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST Reputation

Moving to NC in a few months, Jacksonville area, anybody have any insight into the BF community thereabouts?

please and thank you . . .
TimilDeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TimilDeeps For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2012, 07:41 PM   #76
Countyfem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Countyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimilDeeps View Post
Moving to NC in a few months, Jacksonville area, anybody have any insight into the BF community thereabouts?

please and thank you . . .
Sorry TimilDeeps your going to be a wee bit away from my area here in Durham, and seems the BF community here is in hiding...
Hope you have better luck in Jacksonville....keep us updated
Countyfem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 07:56 PM   #77
TimilDeeps

How Do You Identify?:
queer fucker
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mine
Relationship Status:
I'm dating myself. It's really working out. I think I'm the one!!!

Thanked 1,471 Times in 445 Posts
TimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countyfem View Post
Sorry TimilDeeps your going to be a wee bit away from my area here in Durham, and seems the BF community here is in hiding...
Hope you have better luck in Jacksonville....keep us updated
Well then, I guess I will have to do some more recon . . .
TimilDeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 08:37 PM   #78
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,402 Times in 4,050 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation
Default Same sex marriage on the ballot

Same sex marriage is on the ballot on May 8th. All you NC people please register and go vote. This vote is not only for same sex couples it is for domestic partners in the heterosexual world too. Many companies in NC offer benefits for domestic partners, however should your domestic partner die, you are not their next of kin or any kin to them for that matter, unless this bill passes.

GO VOTE GO VOTE GO VOTE

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2012, 10:03 AM   #79
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,402 Times in 4,050 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation
Default Movie explores same sex marriage Monday in Charlotte

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/201...-marriage.html

On Monday night, the Charlotte Film Festival offers a movie for North Carolinians more interested in learning from history than repeating it.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 08:30 PM   #80
PhotoButch24

How Do You Identify?:
genderqueer butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
don't care as long as you don't say that girl!
Relationship Status:
single

PhotoButch24 Has the BEST ReputationPhotoButch24 Has the BEST ReputationPhotoButch24 Has the BEST ReputationPhotoButch24 Has the BEST ReputationPhotoButch24 Has the BEST ReputationPhotoButch24 Has the BEST ReputationPhotoButch24 Has the BEST ReputationPhotoButch24 Has the BEST ReputationPhotoButch24 Has the BEST ReputationPhotoButch24 Has the BEST ReputationPhotoButch24 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Floridian in NC

hey ya'll finally got around to postin. Just droppin in saying hi and that I'm stuck in NC hopefully for good!
PhotoButch24 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PhotoButch24 For This Useful Post: