Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 08-29-2012, 10:04 PM   #61
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 4,010 Times in 823 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Back in the old days on the Dash site, there was a Bash in New Orleans in 2003 (I think?).

Well, I went downstairs to the room where they were having the Meet and Greet and saw like 20 people filing out of the room. I thought for a split second that I had missed it but quickly realized when I entered the ballroom that someone had farted and done that "crop-dusting" thing where they had spread it all around the room.
lol and I bet the culprit filed out first.
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 10:05 PM   #62
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,742 Times in 5,090 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I have a double standard when it comes to farting. We live in a small NYC apartment, and farts linger. I ask BB to stand outside the apartment door if she has to fart, preferable outside the door of the Kluger's, the neighbors I don't care for who live adjacent to our apartment. BB grumbled about me being too neurotic but would open the door part way and gas towards the hall. Unfortunately, then when she'd close the door, half of it seemed to come right back in, propelled with vigor by the closing door! When I pushed the issue, I was accused of being anal and BB yelled that she'd be damned if she was going to go out in the hall, especially in only her underwear at night, just to do a fart ("What if someone happens to get off the elevator?! You're crazy!". Like the crafty femme that I am, I knew to let the issue go a bit and then approached her with the offer that after a total of five farts were done sufficiently outside our apartment, she would receive a present. I wish I was making this up, but I'm not. She perked up, and we had a deal. I ordered some crap from her Amazon wish list and like a child on Christmas, after her fifth fart outside the apartment, she eagerly tore into her present. If only this is where it ended. Our one bathroom is directly to the side of our bedroom. In other words, the two small rooms are connected by a door. While BB was sitting on the toilet I heard the tiniest of farts and said admonishingly in a low tone, "B...B..." (drawing out the "B"s). BB said, "What?! I am on the toilet! Who are you?! The fart police?!" Sadly, while I am controlling about her farts, I think I can be slick. I try to keep them quiet and use tricks such as quickly pulling up the blankets, off-handedly mentioning that one of the cats just used the litter box, or letting just a bit out at a time (when possible). Even sadder, I am told now and then by BB that I am certainly not fooling her. She just isn't as controlling when it comes to a partner expelling gas in the home, though one time she let out a primitive cry, like "Whoooo!" when I released a particularly foul one.
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 10:06 PM   #63
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

Thanked 4,463 Times in 854 Posts
SugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I am so shy about the bathroom "stuff", I have been reading this thread wanting, no DYING to post a funny experience but can't LOL. That's how bad I am, Tantalizing
SugarFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SugarFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 10:07 PM   #64
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfembbw View Post
I have a double standard when it comes to farting. We live in a small NYC apartment, and farts linger. I ask BB to stand outside the apartment door if she has to fart, preferable outside the door of the Kluger's, the neighbors I don't care for who live adjacent to our apartment. BB grumbled about me being too neurotic but would open the door part way and gas towards the hall. Unfortunately, then when she'd close the door, half of it seemed to come right back in, propelled with vigor by the closing door! When I pushed the issue, I was accused of being anal and BB yelled that she'd be damned if she was going to go out in the hall, especially in only her underwear at night, just to do a fart ("What if someone happens to get off the elevator?! You're crazy!". Like the crafty femme that I am, I knew to let the issue go a bit and then approached her with the offer that after a total of five farts were done sufficiently outside our apartment, she would receive a present. I wish I was making this up, but I'm not. She perked up, and we had a deal. I ordered some crap from her Amazon wish list and like a child on Christmas, after her fifth fart outside the apartment, she eagerly tore into her present. If only this is where it ended. Our one bathroom is directly to the side of our bedroom. In other words, the two small rooms are connected by a door. While BB was sitting on the toilet I heard the tiniest of farts and said admonishingly in a low tone, "B...B..." (drawing out the "B"s). BB said, "What?! I am on the toilet! Who are you?! The fart police?!" Sadly, while I am controlling about her farts, I think I can be slick. I try to keep them quiet and use tricks such as quickly pulling up the blankets, off-handedly mentioning that one of the cats just used the litter box, or letting just a bit out at a time (when possible). Even sadder, I am told now and then by BB that I am certainly not fooling her. She just isn't as controlling when it comes to a partner expelling gas in the home, though one time she let out a primitive cry, like "Whoooo!" when I released a particularly foul one.
I can't breathe.... lol
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 10:08 PM   #65
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneOfAKind View Post
I am so shy about the bathroom "stuff", I have been reading this thread wanting, no DYING to post a funny experience but can't LOL. That's how bad I am, Tantalizing
Sharing is caring. We won't judge you!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 10:10 PM   #66
nekohl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 2,162 Times in 382 Posts
nekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputation

Geez, I really need to go to bed but this thread is cracking me up! I can't stop
Old 08-29-2012, 10:12 PM   #67
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekohl View Post
Geez, I really need to go to bed but this thread is cracking me up! I can't stop
Me too. I keep looking at the clock.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 10:12 PM   #68
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,872 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
BWWAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAAAHHAHAHHA!!!!

Have you ever tried holding one cheek of your butt up when you do it? It totally keeps it from making that clapping noise!!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 10:14 PM   #69
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

SugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Your ass claps?? I must be doing it wrong LMAO

Quote:

Have you ever tried holding one cheek of your butt up when you do it? It totally keeps it from making that clapping noise!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SugarFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 10:16 PM   #70
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneOfAKind View Post
Your ass claps?? I must be doing it wrong LMAO
Anal applause!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 10:18 PM   #71
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

See now, I think you might have sumthin there. For women that are attention whores and cannot poop in front of partner or in public bathrooms, just think, everytime they poop, they get applause and adulation LMAO

Quote:
Anal applause!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SugarFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 10:20 PM   #72
nekohl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 2,162 Times in 382 Posts
nekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Anal applause!

My mother did this the other day. Lol next time I'm gonna tell her it was a lovely applause.
Old 08-29-2012, 10:23 PM   #73
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:

There is something wrong with you!

Too funny
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 10:23 PM   #74
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,742 Times in 5,090 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I do that like, allllll the time, and thank goodness BB's mind just doesn't conceive that such weird, contrived things like this go on in the world, so she just sits reading her Kindle beside me in bed, oblivious, as I pull up the covers, roll onto my side, slowly put my hand on my hip like a model, lift an ass cheek and gracefully expel a thick yet silent stream of steaming hot gas beneath the covers. And most embarrassingly, I am sometimes so proud of my feat that I can't resist sticking my head under the covers to get a whiff of what I just pulled off! All I can say is I sure am lucky that BB spends all her time in the BFP arcade and wouldn't roost on a thread like this in a million years!

Quote:

nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 10:25 PM   #75
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

I'm dying..........
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 10:26 PM   #76
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Quote:
I do that like, allllll the time, and thank goodness BB's mind just doesn't conceive that such weird, contrived things like this go on in the world, so she just sits reading her Kindle beside me in bed, oblivious, as I pull up the covers, roll onto my side, slowly put my hand on my hip like a model, lift an ass cheek and gracefully expel a thick yet silent stream of steaming hot gas beneath the covers. And most embarrassingly, I am sometimes so proud of my feat that I can't resist sticking my head under the covers to get a whiff of what I just pulled off! All I can say is I sure am lucky that BB spends all her time in the BFP arcade and wouldn't roost on a thread like this in a million years!

AHHAHAHAHAH!!!

I have TOTALLY done the hand on the hip trick too!!!

Like, "Look how sexy I am!"......ssssssssttt!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 10:29 PM   #77
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,686 Times in 1,608 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Aside from that fact that this thread has had me laughing so hard that I started to choke, regained my composure only to start laughing (and choking again) I have to say that MY FAVE thing about this thread...

is that everyone is getting along and no one is arguing at all. It is really nice to see

Old 08-29-2012, 10:32 PM   #78
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaneyDoll View Post
Aside from that fact that this thread has had me laughing so hard that I started to choke, regained my composure only to start laughing (and choking again) I have to say that MY FAVE thing about this thread...

is that everyone is getting along and no one is arguing at all. It is really nice to see

Bodily functions are universal!!

And it's even better when people admit that it's FUNNY!

I am 35 years old and I laugh every.single.time. I hear someone fart.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 10:46 PM   #79
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novelafemme View Post
OH NO YOU DI'INT!!!!

OH...OH....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Oh yes I do!! Friends teased me in the past, until they really thought about it - then they wanted to borrow my spray!

Also - my bathroom is right between the 2 bedrooms, but it's the spare room - my office - that stinks after someone is done in my bathroom, so I dont just light incense in the bathroom, I like one in the office as well. I take care of that shit (pun intended)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
Maybe we could form a support group and get each other's phone numbers and call for back up.

Like...say i call Novelafemme

"Hey this is belle i gotta do the dirty and Bully is in the living room watching TV and i'm stressing out"

Novelafemme could say something like...

"It's ok, just wait until a good part of the ballgame comes on as a distraction and sneak off to the bathroom".

Then i say...

"I CAN'T WAIT. I'M CROWNING. I NEED HELP."

or something along those lines.

I think you all should have a phone tree - then when one of you needs to visit the head, you can call someone on the phone tree and she can call your SO and keep them occupied while you are ... well, occupied! lol
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 10:51 PM   #80
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Do you all observe "poop stall" etiquette when in public restrooms?

(The poop stall is the one that is furthest from the door!)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post: