Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sunday

Happy Sunday,

I woke up to my phone buzzing with friends contacting me for upcoming fun. I stayed in bed and watched CBS Sunday Morning News then napped. I have had a big breakfast and now relaxing in my recliner.

Have a great Sunday friends,
Chad
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2016, 08:35 PM   #782
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,769 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

This morning was not exactly overeasy. I headed to the gym around 7am and it was near whiteout conditions. Once I made it back home, things got easier.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2016, 08:40 PM   #783
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default ..

i,m in Wash DC, so i left hotel for a walk at 9 am.....holy crap cold and windy as hell! so back i went for a hot coffee and left hotel at noon and stayed in the sun as walked to capital and wash monument.wind slowly calmed down and i had a nice brisk tourist walk.

Here with firefighters to talk to the elected peeps about issues that concern us!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2016, 07:00 AM   #784
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,703 Times in 7,722 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Our morning will be lazy......just enjoying the deck out by the pool....coffee for her & chocolate almond milk for me.....listening to the wildlife waking up...warm sun on my skin....clear blue skies....going to be around 85 today.... Having some scrambled egg in a bit.

Later this afternoon, going to a friend's "milestone birthday" party.....pool, ping pong (not for me but other party peoples...and home cooked Italian foods....birthday girl's request!!!

Will be a quiet evening later back home....enjoying ourselves & Heidi playing about!!!

Have a beautiful Sunday everyone & hope your week whether it be work or relaxing, is a pleasant one.....ciao......
Old 04-10-2016, 07:14 AM   #785
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,248 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

happy sunday! coffee and bisciuts with pumpkin butter with my sweetie then a movie...have a great week! 😊

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2016, 07:22 AM   #786
flapdoodle

How Do You Identify?:
I'm the Mrs.
Preferred Pronoun?:
reflexive
Relationship Status:
Married in 2013

flapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputation
Default peace

I love waking before my baby, knowing she is resting while I keep things still so she can sleep.

what a great day
flapdoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to flapdoodle For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2016, 07:37 AM   #787
Lecheloco

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine preferred
Relationship Status:
Happy as is, but a date would be nice

Thanked 1,975 Times in 633 Posts
Lecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST Reputation

Good Sunday morning to everyone,
I am having a great lazy start to the day ,I actually have the whole day off! I don't know what to do first it's been so long for a whole day off.

Coffee and maybe even go try one of these diners, I am hungry, I don't think I ate yesterday
Have a great day!
Lecheloco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lecheloco For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2016, 07:44 AM   #788
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,183 Times in 8,631 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Sunday, y'all. I'll do my taxes and get ready for the week ahead.

Hope everyone has a nice week.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2016, 07:58 AM   #789
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Easy morning for me so far. I've got a trip to the gym and breakfast under my belt as well as tending to the and all that that entails.

Tails.

Ha!

I'm in the process of washing the sheets, which has been disputed by said .

He likes the lumps and bumps the pillows make under the comforter. Right now, he's making due until I can get the clean sheets on the bed and put everything back together just the way he likes it.

I've got a day of house chores and organizing ahead of me, it's beautiful and sunny outside and the TV as the soundtrack in the background. Can't go wrong with that. I might even get through the day without spending a dime, which would be awesome.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2016, 08:43 AM   #790
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Sunday Morning Everyone!

No MORE FREEZES. Yipheee. The garden is planted and I am busy getting the back yard ready to open up the pool. Red will be working locally this summer so I will get to see her more :-).

I love this time of the year, windows and doors opened and the wind chimes playing awesome music.

Hope everyone has a great day and an even better week ahead.

Peace!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2016, 09:38 AM   #791
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,907 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Sunday!!!!!!!! Cool here but the sun is shining!!!!!!!! I'm working this afternoon but got a lot of cooking done this morning. Hope everyone has a great week ahead.
Old 04-10-2016, 10:35 AM   #792
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,281 Times in 5,172 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Hi everyone! I had breakfast and did laundry and a few other chores early this morning, and then dashed all my plans for a _really_ productive Sunday by going back to bed. Still, I'm going to whirlwind through a few more chores early this afternoon. A friend is coming over later and we're going to binge watch _Daredevil_.

I hope everyone has a great Sunday!

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2016, 06:51 AM   #793
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Sunday Morning!
We are finally getting the much needed soaking rain we need. I love a nice slow rain on a Sunday. We have movies to watch, Red is making a pot of soup and everything is ready for the work wee ahead. 2 weeks to go and we are off for a much needed long weekend getaway.
Here is to a great day and an even better week ahead.

Peace
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2016, 07:00 AM   #794
girlin2une

How Do You Identify?:
submissive queer stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

Thanked 3,845 Times in 856 Posts
girlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Time with the kids...

My littlest one and I are about to make breakfast biscuits.
It is a beautiful, sunny day and my oldest one would like to go to the beach.
girlin2une is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to girlin2une For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2016, 07:18 AM   #795
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,248 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

happy sunday! we have severe weather...again...so coffee and playing with the cats...a nice relaxing day! have a great week!

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2016, 07:56 AM   #796
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

The sun woke me before the alarm, I got in a decent workout, I'm eating breakfast and am about to get ready and go about my day. It's beautiful outside. Can't ask for better weather. I feel so bad for Colorado right about now.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2016, 08:19 AM   #797
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,183 Times in 8,631 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Sunday! Going grocery shopping, may drive on the back roads a bit, get the car washed. Back home to do a few chores, my nails, get ready for the week ahead.

Hope everyone has a pleasant week ahead.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2016, 08:24 AM   #798
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,667 Times in 10,252 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I actually got to sleep in this morning..nice! I'm in enjoying coffee before I make breakfast. Looks like a dreary rainy day is ahead. It will be a good day to knock out some water painting and the long list on my DVR.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2016, 08:43 AM   #799
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,703 Times in 7,722 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Good morning everyone!

A laid back, working in the craftroom kind of day!!!

Went to see sand sculptures yesterday, had lunch out at Crabby Bill's....yummy mahi tacos & oyster rockefellers....:0

Beautiful day here shaping up...I see pool time this afternoon...will be good for my neck & back...

Have a beautiful week ahead everyone....
Old 04-17-2016, 08:50 AM   #800
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,281 Times in 5,172 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Sunday, everybody,

My mom and dad called and they are coming to visit today. My mom is bringing her homemade beef and vegetable soup, and cornbread, and a fruit salad, and probably some cake or cookies or something like that. My mom and I will have a nice long chat, and my dad will probably decide to do something like blow the leaves off my roof and gutters.

I think I have a few stowaway squirrels in my attic. I might ask my dad to go up there and see. (He's 79 years old, but he's got more get-up-and-go than I do, and besides, squirrels are nasty little rodents with sharp and pointy teeth. Plus, my dad will be pleased to be asked.)

Have a great week, everybody!

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post: