Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 02-13-2012, 08:27 PM   #7981
Sunny

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sick ick

I am very sick. Went to the Doc today. Got a breathing treatment and on steroids, anti biotics and cough medicine that has codiene for sleep. Wish I had a nice Femme here to make some chicken soup!
Not a Happy Camper lol
Old 02-14-2012, 02:33 AM   #7982
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,280 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation
Default AWWW

I would make you some chicken soup if I lived closer! Sounds like you are going to be taking a few days to recover. Perhaps a femme will hear your plea and play nurse! Hope you get better fast, Sunny. Sending hugs and back massages to you................

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
I am very sick. Went to the Doc today. Got a breathing treatment and on steroids, anti biotics and cough medicine that has codiene for sleep. Wish I had a nice Femme here to make some chicken soup!
Not a Happy Camper lol
fever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 06:13 AM   #7983
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

happy valentines day!

Old 02-14-2012, 08:02 AM   #7984
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I am very sick. Went to the Doc today. Got a breathing treatment and on steroids, anti biotics and cough medicine that has codiene for sleep. Wish I had a nice Femme here to make some chicken soup! Not a Happy Camper lol
I'm so sorry that you are sick...i hope you feel better soon. I'm glad you went to the doctor so he could give you the meds that you need. I wish I was there so I could make you homemade chicken noodle soup. Feel better soon
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 08:03 AM   #7985
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning and Happy Valentines Day!!! I hope everyone has a wonderful day no matter what you are doing
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2012, 08:18 AM   #7986
Sunny

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST Reputation
Wink CF and Fever

Thanks. How lucky am I to have two beautiful Femmes offer to make me soup!!!!! You have warmed my heart.
To Everyone out there in Cyber Land, if you feel lonely on this Valentines Day, remember you have us here on the Planet. May the love you are looking for come your way!
Old 02-14-2012, 08:21 AM   #7987
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Thanks. How lucky am I to have two beautiful Femmes offer to make me soup!!!!! You have warmed my heart. To Everyone out there in Cyber Land, if you feel lonely on this Valentines Day, remember you have us here on the Planet. May the love you are looking for come your way!
I'm glad we warmed your heart as you warm ours everyday. So, you don't feel lonely in the sick department, I have a cracked rib and nothing can be done about it....it just has to mend on its own
Old 02-14-2012, 09:11 AM   #7988
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2012, 09:16 AM   #7989
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

Happy singles awareness day ... Make the most of it
-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2012, 10:09 AM   #7990
spike

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/hym
Relationship Status:
Taken

spike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputation

Hello. I am new to this site. How is everyone on this fine Singles Awareness Day?
spike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to spike For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2012, 10:12 AM   #7991
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawalters1963 View Post
Hello. I am new to this site. How is everyone on this fine Singles Awareness Day?

Howdy and welcome!!!

I'm hangin in there today! Made myself a valentine and intend to go on a candy hunt after work!

How are you? Again, welcome to the planet!
Old 02-14-2012, 10:13 AM   #7992
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,382 Times in 2,839 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Happy SAD!
Old 02-14-2012, 10:15 AM   #7993
spike

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/hym
Relationship Status:
Taken

spike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScandalAndy View Post
Howdy and welcome!!!

I'm hangin in there today! Made myself a valentine and intend to go on a candy hunt after work!

How are you? Again, welcome to the planet!
Thanx for the welcome. I am doing good. Thanx so very much for asking.
The Following User Says Thank You to spike For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2012, 10:17 AM   #7994
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Hi! Welcome to the site and the thread!
Old 02-14-2012, 10:34 AM   #7995
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalipstic View Post
Happy SAD!
lmao .......
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2012, 11:43 AM   #7996
Countyfem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Countyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Valentines Day to all you wonderful singles! My BFF sent me my
favorite chocolates via the post and my daughter gave me roses! Made me tear up.
Countyfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Countyfem For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2012, 11:50 AM   #7997
spike

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/hym
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countyfem View Post
Happy Valentines Day to all you wonderful singles! My BFF sent me my
favorite chocolates via the post and my daughter gave me roses! Made me tear up.
That is so awesome. I am glad for you
The Following User Says Thank You to spike For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2012, 12:06 PM   #7998
Countyfem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Countyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Not a Happy Camper lol
Sorry to hear your under the weather Sunny, hope you feel better soon!
Countyfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Countyfem For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2012, 12:12 PM   #7999
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

WELCOME TO THE PLANET AND THE SINGLES THREAD! ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE!
HAPPY SINGLES AWARENESS TO YOU TOO AND EVERYBODY ELSE!

ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2012, 12:28 PM   #8000
ruby_woo

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,941 Times in 376 Posts
ruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputation

Popping in to say hi. I've been calling today Online Shopping and Indian Food Takeout Day.
ruby_woo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruby_woo For This Useful Post: