Notices

Old 02-17-2012, 11:24 PM   #8021
Lazy Daze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,807 Times in 745 Posts
Lazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST Reputation

Watching one of my most favorite movies ever, "Diary of a mad black woman" and thinking about how I used to watch this movie for inspiration to be a strong independent woman...and remembering that when I used to watch it I used to always wish and pray to find a guy like Orlando....and then it hit me...I HAVE found my Orlando in Guy. He is everything I could have ever asked for, dreamed of, thought of, prayed for, and soooooo very much more! I am so very blessed and so very loved.
Old 02-18-2012, 10:02 AM   #8022
Skittlesluver

How Do You Identify?:
Casual Dreamer
Relationship Status:
Single

Skittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Waking up in one piece and sleeping in
Old 02-18-2012, 11:53 AM   #8023
PrivateeroftheDeep
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Note from Admin: JakeTulane (again)

PrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST Reputation

Talking on the phone with family and a sweet message here.
PrivateeroftheDeep is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PrivateeroftheDeep For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2012, 12:09 PM   #8024
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

My daughter is on the plane right now coming to visit me!!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2012, 03:45 PM   #8025
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Strictly Ballroom..... on Netflix

Old 02-18-2012, 03:56 PM   #8026
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Tournaments Won: 2

Thanked 2,058 Times in 720 Posts
Kent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST Reputation

Old 02-18-2012, 04:22 PM   #8027
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Okay so there's this elderly woman that I have seen and talked to around town since I moved here 10 years ago. We see each other mostly on the bus but today as I was leaving the mall she was standing inside the doors waiting for the bus. She is super elderly but still going strong. She had missed her bus earlier and was wanting to hit up the bathroom (I know probably too much info but...) and wasn't sure when her next bus was coming. I offered to go out in the bitter winds and check the route map to let her know how much time she had. She, in all her sweet caring ways said to me, "Now be careful it's mighty cold out there and I don't want you getting sick for my sake." How can you not want to help someone like this out and.... smile!
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2012, 08:13 PM   #8028
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,939 Times in 13,921 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Daddi. Good Gods she makes me smile.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 08:58 PM   #8029
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,937 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Talking for hours with a special lady,cant get any better than that.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2012, 09:31 PM   #8030
Oiler41

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Happily Single!

Thanked 2,574 Times in 790 Posts
Oiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST Reputation

Date night with my beautiful wife!

Glynn
Oiler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Oiler41 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2012, 09:36 PM   #8031
Skittlesluver

How Do You Identify?:
Casual Dreamer
Relationship Status:
Single

Skittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Music and expensive wine...
Old 02-18-2012, 09:37 PM   #8032
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,723 Times in 7,739 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

a strawberry blow pop...just a simple, sweet strawberry blow pop.....MMMMM....who would have thought....grin
Old 02-18-2012, 09:51 PM   #8033
nekohl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 2,162 Times in 382 Posts
nekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputation
Default :)

Had an impromptu dinner with my mom and sister tonight. After we ate, we sat there for an hour and a half just talking and laughing. It was much needed after a looooong day at work.
Old 02-19-2012, 12:17 PM   #8034
ONLY

How Do You Identify?:
well my girl calls me honeybear, sugarbear, sexy beast, hot tamale.....
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married to my Rare Beauty with a Beautiful Soul.....SS

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,735 Times in 679 Posts
ONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulShineFemme View Post
The really sweet picture slideshow ONLY made for me for V-day. It took a lot of time and effort and it touched me so deeply. She makes me smile every day. I'm one helluva lucky woman!
You make me smile and I enjoyed doing this for you as I know you would love it I just wish I could make a copy so you can have. We can figure that part out when you are here I love you xo

ONLY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ONLY For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2012, 02:24 PM   #8035
afemmenatalie

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, honey, dear, but never babe
Relationship Status:
single

afemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputation

I watched a little girl pet a dog at the Farmer's Market this morning. The dog was almost bigger than she was!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to afemmenatalie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2012, 02:53 PM   #8036
gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,112 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

daily ritual: furry shy boy kitty face with big blinky eyes looking at me through blanket first thing waking up this morning. and knowing the little soft paw would come through there and gently touch my face soon if i didnt get up ... or cover up.

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2012, 02:59 PM   #8037
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,939 Times in 13,921 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Watching Sparky open up her Bday presents!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2012, 03:17 PM   #8038
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

lots of things made me smile today, an email, a phone call... lol with my bud
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2012, 04:33 PM   #8039
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

Coffee in the new place, with home made Coffee Cake - made by new roomie.

Damn.....the girl, cooks, has tools, and can move faster than someone twice her size........and look all pretty and femmie at the same time.

Yep - I'm lucky she loves to cook

I may take applications for her soon

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2012, 11:49 PM   #8040
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,294 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Catching up on talks and kisses this morning when she came home before falling back asleep curled up with her

Alteration appointment and my dress fit just fine!

Brunch with my sweetheart
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, joy, smile