Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 02-17-2012, 12:06 AM   #8041
ruby_woo

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,941 Times in 376 Posts
ruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdaleneF View Post
Single people who are unattached are left out of the party every Feb. 14. But a new study indicates a way that lonely singles can at least increase their likelihood of not being alone next Valentine's Day; by buying a home. Home owners, the study indicates, get more dates than renters. But it is not by a massive amount. Source of article: Love and the home owner . I posted this here because as what the title said, "Singles". So I'm expecting that no one here is in a relationship right now. I'm new here anyway.
Aww, man. The average home price in Vancouver is $752,380. Renter4life.
ruby_woo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruby_woo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2012, 07:04 AM   #8042
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby_woo View Post
Aww, man. The average home price in Vancouver is $752,380. Renter4life.
Home prices in Columbia are high too.....I'll be a renter fo life
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2012, 07:05 AM   #8043
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Everyone!!! Happy Friday!!!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2012, 04:54 PM   #8044
sarahwho

How Do You Identify?:
lonely femme....
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single - I quit

sarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputation

TGIF! This has been a long week!
Old 02-17-2012, 05:00 PM   #8045
~BluEydFemme~

How Do You Identify?:
Fairy-Loving Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Waiting for that special Butch...

~BluEydFemme~ Has the BEST Reputation~BluEydFemme~ Has the BEST Reputation~BluEydFemme~ Has the BEST Reputation~BluEydFemme~ Has the BEST Reputation~BluEydFemme~ Has the BEST Reputation~BluEydFemme~ Has the BEST Reputation~BluEydFemme~ Has the BEST Reputation~BluEydFemme~ Has the BEST Reputation~BluEydFemme~ Has the BEST Reputation~BluEydFemme~ Has the BEST Reputation~BluEydFemme~ Has the BEST Reputation
Lightbulb HaPpY fRiDaY

I Hope Everyone Is Having a Wonderful Friday!!!!
Old 02-18-2012, 09:27 AM   #8046
ferret

How Do You Identify?:
As myself.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones.
Relationship Status:
Timed out.

ferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputation

Morning, singles. Still not giving up hope that there is actually someone "out there" for me, but damn if she's not taking her time. LOL.

Happy Saturday, all.

Sue
ferret is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ferret For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2012, 08:32 PM   #8047
Countyfem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Countyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Sat to all hope everyone had a good day! Sitting here waiting for it to rain, wish it would snow...but doesn't look like that's in the cards this time.
Countyfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Countyfem For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2012, 08:35 PM   #8048
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

I'm looking for a new love baby...ya ya ya.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2012, 07:22 AM   #8049
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Good Morning Everyone! Happy Sunday! I hope you all enjoy your day no matter what you are doing
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2012, 09:12 AM   #8050
sarahwho

How Do You Identify?:
lonely femme....
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single - I quit

sarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countyfem View Post
Happy Sat to all hope everyone had a good day! Sitting here waiting for it to rain, wish it would snow...but doesn't look like that's in the cards this time.
You'd want it to snow why?
Old 02-19-2012, 09:13 AM   #8051
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Hey HD, did you change your screen name to RL???
Old 02-19-2012, 10:12 AM   #8052
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
Hey HD, did you change your screen name to RL???

yes i did. didn't go with Handy Devil. asked a friend and she didn't like it. so i went with the easy option...my name/initials
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 10:38 AM   #8053
PrivateeroftheDeep
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Note from Admin: JakeTulane (again)

PrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST Reputation

Just stopping in to wish everyone a Happy Sunday and a good start to the new week. New here, so just going around and reading forums that pop up and subscibing to them. chuckling. Going to save this one too.

PrivateeroftheDeep is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PrivateeroftheDeep For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2012, 10:40 AM   #8054
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivateeroftheDeep View Post
Just stopping in to wish everyone a Happy Sunday and a good start to the new week. New here, so just going around and reading forums that pop up and subscibing to them. chuckling. Going to save this one too.

Welcome to the Planet! You're going to love it here. lots of great people, and plenty to talk about!
Old 02-19-2012, 10:56 AM   #8055
PrivateeroftheDeep
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:

PrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScandalAndy View Post
Welcome to the Planet! You're going to love it here. lots of great people, and plenty to talk about!
Hi Scandal or Andy?,

Thank you for the welcome. I think I will. I am looking forward to having tomorrow off and am going to try not to be on here all day. chuckles. Do you have tomorrow off?

Jaymes

Old 02-19-2012, 11:06 AM   #8056
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivateeroftheDeep View Post
Hi Scandal or Andy?,

Thank you for the welcome. I think I will. I am looking forward to having tomorrow off and am going to try not to be on here all day. chuckles. Do you have tomorrow off?

Jaymes

Not I, said the little red hen! I don't have a holiday until May. Silly corporate vacation schedule!

Enjoy your free time! Honestly, it's easy to spend a whole day here. There is a ton to read!
Old 02-19-2012, 11:09 AM   #8057
ferret

How Do You Identify?:
As myself.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones.
Relationship Status:
Timed out.

ferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputation

We're supposed to get a snow "storm" here today. And I know everyone's gonna freak out because this is Kentucky. No one knows how to drive here.
ferret is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ferret For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2012, 11:28 AM   #8058
Countyfem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Countyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahwho View Post
You'd want it to snow why?
Why, to build a snowbutch of course!

Jaymes welcome to the planet! The folks here are super nice.

Hope everyone enjoys their Sunday, its raining here with just a wee chance of snow showers tomorrow.

ferret I have to agree
no one in NC can drive either (well except for me lol) , no matter what the weather!
Countyfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Countyfem For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2012, 11:32 AM   #8059
PrivateeroftheDeep
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countyfem View Post
Why, to build a snowbutch of course!

Jaymes welcome to the planet! The folks here are super nice.

Hope everyone enjoys their Sunday, its raining here with just a wee chance of snow showers tomorrow.

ferret I have to agree
no one in NC can drive either (well except for me lol) , no matter what the weather!
Hi County,

Thank you for the welcome, yes I have found them to be, so far.

A snowbutch? I think you should show us a pic when you are finished.

Hope you do not get too much snow, never fun to navigate.

Jaymes

<< I love this guy
The Following User Says Thank You to PrivateeroftheDeep For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2012, 12:54 PM   #8060
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,442 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I will be headed out to Epcot with friends this afternoon. I have to agree Ferret and CountyFem! The people here in Florida cannot drive and they cause more accidents when it is raining! If it really snowed down here, I would be staying off of the sidewalks

Welcome Jaymes to the planet and glad to hear you are liking it! I have been here awhile and I have met some wonderful people, both online and in person at our last Reunion.

CF, how are you feeling?

Have fun,

Zimmeh