Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 04-12-2012, 03:26 PM   #8201
Finn

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Me and my lil doggie too....

Location: MA. Where the Skies are Blue and the Mountains are Green..
Finn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST Reputation

Hello Everyone...Just a quick stop to wish everyone a great Friday.. Ruthie,,sorry your wrist is so crummy,hope it gets better soon and they can figure out whats going on with all that too..*S* Sarah,,,,never give up ,,they say there is someone for everyone ,so you will find Hym when your time is right*S*.... Me on the other hand ,,lol,,Well let's just say I am doubtfull of that saying *S* .... Enjoy your Thurday one and a/ALL....
Any Femmes in MA?

“Anyone can become angry – that is easy, but to be angry with the right person at the right time and for the right purpose and in the right way – that is not within everyone’s power and that is not easy.”
- Aristotle

"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
—Laurence Peter

Finn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Finn For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2012, 03:30 PM   #8202
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Still single and whistling a tune.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2012, 04:26 PM   #8203
Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Femme, girl, babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, & other girly words
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

Thanked 1,247 Times in 280 Posts
Library_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST Reputation

I have a date tomorrow and I'm a little nervous about it. She is a non-planet butch. Seems very nice. Wish me luck.

And hey, butches here on the Singles thread.....AHEM, there are femmes on the singles thread! Doesn't 1 + 1 = 2 ? Okay, some people don't do the distance thing. But some of us might! Just wanted to throw that out there.

LG, Playing Miss Matchmaker for all the single femmes and for Herself
Old 04-12-2012, 05:40 PM   #8204
tazz

How Do You Identify?:
Athlete/tomboi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, cutie
Relationship Status:
Estoy recibiendo cómodo con él

Thanked 1,759 Times in 642 Posts
tazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputation

hey All... just a single, very attractive, athletic, available cutie here!! just sayin'

tazz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tazz For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2012, 05:57 PM   #8205
LesboNascarFan

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

LesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST Reputation

Single and looking...

I am a very loyal, honest, fun loving tomboy.
LesboNascarFan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LesboNascarFan For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2012, 06:25 PM   #8206
Seeocean2011

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Relationship Status:
Single

Seeocean2011 Has the BEST ReputationSeeocean2011 Has the BEST ReputationSeeocean2011 Has the BEST ReputationSeeocean2011 Has the BEST ReputationSeeocean2011 Has the BEST ReputationSeeocean2011 Has the BEST ReputationSeeocean2011 Has the BEST ReputationSeeocean2011 Has the BEST ReputationSeeocean2011 Has the BEST ReputationSeeocean2011 Has the BEST ReputationSeeocean2011 Has the BEST Reputation

Single, Big Kid at heart,looking for the femme that looks cute in my Long John Silvers hat..he he he:-)
Seeocean2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Seeocean2011 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2012, 02:50 PM   #8207
sarahwho

How Do You Identify?:
lonely femme....
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single - I quit

sarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeocean2011 View Post
Sorry it did not work out..
Maybe you should come to texas and see all of us:-)
Might try that!
Old 04-13-2012, 03:23 PM   #8208
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Sarah, I just read your post and wanted to say, "hang in there" it will happen when you least expect it.

* still single and eating meatloaf.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2012, 11:04 AM   #8209
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Library_girl View Post
I have a date tomorrow and I'm a little nervous about it. She is a non-planet butch. Seems very nice. Wish me luck.

And hey, butches here on the Singles thread.....AHEM, there are femmes on the singles thread! Doesn't 1 + 1 = 2 ? Okay, some people don't do the distance thing. But some of us might! Just wanted to throw that out there.

LG, Playing Miss Matchmaker for all the single femmes and for Herself
So how did it go?
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2012, 03:03 PM   #8210
Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Femme, girl, babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, & other girly words
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

Thanked 1,247 Times in 280 Posts
Library_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
So how did it go?
It went really well, better than I thought it might! Teaches me about making assumptions, huh? I am usually the one pursuing.....this time I'm being pursued.....so, karma has come around and given me a swift kick in the ass. LOL

Another date tomorrow night!
Old 04-15-2012, 03:12 PM   #8211
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Still single and playing with my kitty. Ok that didn't sound right but you know what I mean. Lol
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2012, 06:15 PM   #8212
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Library_girl View Post
It went really well, better than I thought it might! Teaches me about making assumptions, huh? I am usually the one pursuing.....this time I'm being pursued.....so, karma has come around and given me a swift kick in the ass. LOL

Another date tomorrow night!
OH wonderful! I love being pursued! Until I catch hym that is! lololol
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2012, 06:05 PM   #8213
Reader
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Dyke, Feminist, Contrarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,229 Times in 586 Posts
Reader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Nice Guy View Post
Sarah, I just read your post and wanted to say, "hang in there" it will happen when you least expect it.

* still single and eating meatloaf.
This is ALWAYS true. Why is that?
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 06:48 PM   #8214
Sunny

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST Reputation

How is everyone????
So glad to hear that some people are no longer single.
To all the singles, you are not alone. I think we all are looking for that special person to fulfill our lives. Just because two people are single does not mean they want to be with each other. And others will settle because they do not want to be alone.

If there is anyone who is truly lonely and you would like to chat sometime let me know. We are a community and need to be there for each other.
And now my lame joke.... I was out to lunch with a friend of mine and her daughter Mia. The waitress took our orders and then the waitress asked Mia, who had her teddy bear with her, if teddy wanted anything to eat. Mia replied" No thanks, he is stuffed!!!!
Old 04-17-2012, 03:12 AM   #8215
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am where I am becasue its where I should be....taken a while for me to understand that....
I am in search of my Princess...I will find her and I will be the boi/butch/Daddy she has been waiting for....
In the meantime...I'm going to continue to meet lovely Femmes, have fun and enjoy the life I've been given!
BK
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2012, 05:23 AM   #8216
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
How is everyone????
So glad to hear that some people are no longer single.
To all the singles, you are not alone. I think we all are looking for that special person to fulfill our lives. Just because two people are single does not mean they want to be with each other. And others will settle because they do not want to be alone.

If there is anyone who is truly lonely and you would like to chat sometime let me know. We are a community and need to be there for each other.
And now my lame joke.... I was out to lunch with a friend of mine and her daughter Mia. The waitress took our orders and then the waitress asked Mia, who had her teddy bear with her, if teddy wanted anything to eat. Mia replied" No thanks, he is stuffed!!!!
That is so lame lol
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 05:26 AM   #8217
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Singles! I hope everyone is enjoying their day. The weather is strange here....yesterday is was in the high 80's and today its supposed to be in the mid 70's
No matter what you are doing today, I hope its a good one!
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2012, 03:05 PM   #8218
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Still kicking around here, hope everyone is well
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 05:01 AM   #8219
Beloved

How Do You Identify?:
alive
Preferred Pronoun?:
um
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 1,653 Times in 298 Posts
Beloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Another single here. I'm 37 and I am downright FABULOUS! Independent, self sufficient, intelligent, and a good baker.
Beloved is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Beloved For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2012, 04:47 PM   #8220
Reader
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Dyke, Feminist, Contrarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,229 Times in 586 Posts
Reader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beloved View Post
Another single here. I'm 37 and I am downright FABULOUS! Independent, self sufficient, intelligent, and a good baker.

a good BAKER!?! Sorry, I just have to ask, what's your specialty?? cookies? cake? brownies? baked alaska?

maybe we need a 'what's your fav dessert' thread.
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Reader For This Useful Post: