Old 03-12-2012, 09:14 AM   #8461
Justin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Sir
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Justin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST Reputation

Feeling and seeing that deep, honest, and raw emotion from her and just knowing.....its all real.
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justin For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2012, 10:34 AM   #8462
SelfMadeMan

How Do You Identify?:
Transsexual Man
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married to The Woman of My Dreams <3

Thanked 2,669 Times in 527 Posts
SelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST Reputation

Sunshine, temps nearing the 70s, and getting our deck furniture back out and ready to enjoy!
SelfMadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SelfMadeMan For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2012, 02:27 PM   #8463
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

discounted tuition and a doable program
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2012, 03:05 PM   #8464
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

- feeling His kisses on my back & shoulder when He climbs back into bed next to me..
- the commitment i'm wearing around my neck from Him, proud girl i am..♥
- daily walks, beautiful scenery, cuddles with a puppy, support & love from family & friends with my travels here & with Our love, feeling at home here..
- Our time together, is always with such ease, conversations, serving Him, it all is so perfect, all the time..
- conversation with my son earlier, and proud of him for being responsible and doing what is right.
- being allowed some online time to check in before getting to my duties even, thank You Daddy.
- life is GOOD..

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2012, 03:44 PM   #8465
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation
Default "Smile" is an understatement!

Our new pibble pup has been at the vet since Friday...and today she was cleared to come home!! I can't even describe the difference in her! She has done a complete 180 from the dog we dropped off there. She is still a bit hesitant and scared (completely understandable), but we are getting tail wags and TONS of puppy kisses! She is showing an interest in her environment and just a few minutes ago, pulled me outside so she could TROT around her yard! This was a puppy that several days ago couldn't lift her head, and was so exhausted from her illness that she would take two steps and then have to sit down. She is continuing on her antibiotics, and we have to bring her back next week for a chest x-ray to make sure her lungs are still clear...but it looks like she is over the worst of the pneumonia! The vet said that if all is well next week, we should only need to keep her isolated from the other dogs for one week following that. I am beyond ecstatic! I can finally see glimpses of the happy puppy she is supposed to be! I want to thank the members of our wonderful community for the kind wishes and words of encouragement...you all rock! Thank you so much!

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2012, 03:50 PM   #8466
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Feeling like I ran the 1000 yard - but dash style. And I came in alright. I am now in round two of "Crazy March Madness". And it (looks around quietly for jinxster) appears as tho' things are going tickity boo.

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 04:02 PM   #8467
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

What made me smile today...

That same kid at the shelter pulling out his guitar and telling me he is going to learn to play Stand By Me so he can play it for me before I leave...

Psssst... He doesn't know I'm stickin' around to be an on-call staff after my internship.

jac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 04:36 PM   #8468
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Spending the day together. Laughing and talking and just being "us". It is amazing to me how we just fit together. It's SO easy.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2012, 04:37 PM   #8469
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,783 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
Spending the day together. Laughing and talking and just being "us". It is amazing to me how we just fit together. It's SO easy.
Just think how easy it will be when we have a comfortable bed to sleep on.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2012, 04:39 PM   #8470
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
Just think how easy it will be when we have a comfortable bed to sleep on.
I think right now i belong in the swooooon thread.

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2012, 04:43 PM   #8471
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by always2late View Post
Our new pibble pup has been at the vet since Friday...and today she was cleared to come home!! I can't even describe the difference in her! She has done a complete 180 from the dog we dropped off there. She is still a bit hesitant and scared (completely understandable), but we are getting tail wags and TONS of puppy kisses! She is showing an interest in her environment and just a few minutes ago, pulled me outside so she could TROT around her yard! This was a puppy that several days ago couldn't lift her head, and was so exhausted from her illness that she would take two steps and then have to sit down. She is continuing on her antibiotics, and we have to bring her back next week for a chest x-ray to make sure her lungs are still clear...but it looks like she is over the worst of the pneumonia! The vet said that if all is well next week, we should only need to keep her isolated from the other dogs for one week following that. I am beyond ecstatic! I can finally see glimpses of the happy puppy she is supposed to be! I want to thank the members of our wonderful community for the kind wishes and words of encouragement...you all rock! Thank you so much!

This made me smile, you and this pup are often the convo subject matter around here! We are pulling for you!!!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2012, 05:21 PM   #8472
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,708 Times in 7,723 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default THIS made me smile, and cry happy tears! Gooooo Brooklyn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by always2late View Post
AWESOME, Doc...I KNEW you would have a happy baby.....THANK YOU for taking her!!!
Old 03-12-2012, 05:43 PM   #8473
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

her...she always makes me smile...
Old 03-12-2012, 08:44 PM   #8474
Justin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Sir
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Justin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST Reputation

My hunnie getting us Beach Boy tickets even if it's not her thing because she knows it's mine !!!!!
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justin For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2012, 09:20 PM   #8475
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

My furbaby, Rocky, chewing on my Docs.
However - my feet were still in them at the time.
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:29 PM   #8476
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

I got the big job!! I went for one interview prior to graduation...they called today to confirm my salary and I go sign papers tomorrow, drug test, and start two weeks from today!!

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE smile!!
Old 03-12-2012, 09:33 PM   #8477
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_G View Post
I got the big job!! I went for one interview prior to graduation...they called today to confirm my salary and I go sign papers tomorrow, drug test, and start two weeks from today!!

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE smile!!
Congrats, G!! YOU deserve this!!! Go for it.....and enjoy your new life....I know you must be so glad to be done with school now...
Old 03-12-2012, 09:33 PM   #8478
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,056 Times in 2,077 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Getting my nails did, and having them done right! Yaya! Always makes me smile :-D

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2012, 10:29 PM   #8479
Lazy Daze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,807 Times in 745 Posts
Lazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST Reputation

Watching Him eat an italian rainbow cookie...He has been craving one so bad and today He got one..and the look on His face was pure happiness
Old 03-12-2012, 10:34 PM   #8480
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,372 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Extra time...Extra time well spent...
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, joy, smile