Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 05-08-2016, 09:07 PM   #841
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,496 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Dutch Brothers Coffee? Is that a local chain or something, basically Starbucks is the only game in town here!

I know they have franchises in Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, and Washington. I think that’s it but they might be in other states I’m not aware of. They have expresso like Starbucks, all the different expresso based drinks, lattes, and stuff. They don’t have all the different types of coffee, different flavors and roasts of coffee beans like Starbucks. We don’t like their plain coffee but their Americana’s which are expresso based are good. They don’t offer as many snacks or treats as Starbucks and you can’t go in and sit down because all of their chain shops are in little shacks similar to what those 1 hour photo developing shack places used to look like – drive thru only. However even though they offer less food, they have a lot more non-coffee choices than Starbucks. Because of their lower overhead and more narrow, limited and focused inventory they are less expensive than Starbucks making it very popular.

The lines get crazy long but when that happens they send one or two kids out to take orders along down the line which they then text to the young people working inside the huts who make one drink right after the next. So the whole thing moves along quickly you don’t stay stuck in line long at all by the time you get to the window your drinks are ready. They even have little card scanners at some locations which makes it go even faster as you can pay when they take your order car side. If you go to a Dutch Bros. and see a long line you’ll actually spend less time in it than you would at a Starbucks drive thru here with a shorter line. We still like Starbucks and go there occasionally but most of the time we just want our caffeine fix, aren’t into paying for the atmosphere and fancy logo printed on everything that drives the prices up at Starbucks.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2016, 09:41 PM   #842
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default ...

Read my sunday paper,then went and got 1 1/2 yds of lava rock. Unloaded 1/2 of it in flower beds.

dad wanted popeyes chicken and the 87 yo always wins the request battle.

Dad ate alot! [4 biscuits with marionberry jam] ....he,s a bit too skinny so we do all we can to help his appetite.

I thought of my mom alot today too!

Oh and a iced mocha!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2016, 06:34 AM   #843
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,708 Times in 7,723 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

It's Sunday....good morning Planeteers!!!

Turning into a warm, sunny day with awesome blue skies!!!

Honey is sewing on a new quilt...her quilts are amazing!!

I am working in my craft room.....

Later this afternoon some quality pool time again with my sweetie!

Quiet, lazy kind of day!!! I like those kinds!!

Hope your week ahead is a great one......enjoy the day wherever you may be....
Old 05-15-2016, 07:08 AM   #844
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Been busy for about an hour, will be a hard-working day ... will close on my home in about 2 weeks ... no time to waste, so much to do! It is a done deal but I will believe this after closing is complete and I have keys in hand.

Happy Sunday to Everyone!!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2016, 07:45 AM   #845
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

So far--layin' in bed with french pressed coffee, looking out at the river, watching Sunday morning political showes, and trying to get motivated. I need to grade some damn papers. This time of the year, I am beyond over it.
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2016, 08:37 AM   #846
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Sunday Morning,
We have a bit of cold front that is sweeping through keeping our temps in the mid 60's. I am so over this LOL. I want me warm weather back.
Red comes home this evening from a weekend workshop so I am busy getting everything ready for the work week ahead.
Have a great day everyone and an even better week ahead

Peace.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2016, 01:52 PM   #847
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,908 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

I worked at the kennel in the morning, then we had a couple errands to do, back home for me to clean and do laundry. The sun is out so I'm using my clothesline which makes me happy! I love the fresh smell on the clothes. With my new shorter work schedule at the nursing home, I now have a 3 day weekend!!!!! So every other weekend I get Sat, Sun, and Monday off. That will help me chill out I'm sure. Hope everybody everywhere has a good, safe week ahead.
Old 05-22-2016, 06:59 AM   #848
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Everyone!
Nice warm, pleasant morning. Drinking coffee and relaxing. Heavy storms heading our way for tomorrow. Time to mow the lawn and get ready for the work week.
Here is to a great laid back day and and even better week ahead.

Peace
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2016, 07:03 AM   #849
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hey hey on this gorgeous Sunday morning...it is so beautiful out!!!

Not too much going on here today! Honey is working so she can be off a long 4 day weekend...she will be flying home to visit her family Friday!!!

I am playing in my craft room! I got a load of goodies yesterday....so am playing....

Later this afternoon I will get in the pool. The water is so great on my old joints. That time of day, it is just amazing!! I love my pool time....

Wishing you all an awesome week ahead & sunny, blue skies all the way!

Isn't that full moon gorgeous. It plays off the pool at night....so relaxing!
Old 05-22-2016, 07:13 AM   #850
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,908 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Sunday to all!!!!!! I work at the nursing home later this afternoon, but right now I'm cooking a chicken to make chicken salad out of, doing laundry, cleaning, usual morning chores. Will get my girl up in a bit and cook her breakfast and help her shower. Pouring rain again here, our little dogs hate rain!! LOL! Hope all have a safe and rewarding week ahead.
Old 05-22-2016, 07:59 AM   #851
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,203 Times in 8,638 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Sunday

Mine will be nice and easy. Might go for a drive on the freeway, will go grocery shopping, make room on the patio for a "patio" charcoal grill, decide on some chalk paint colors for some furniture I'm painting, talk with fam on the phone.

Hope everyone has a good week.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2016, 08:20 AM   #852
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,248 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

happy sunday! have a good week! 😀

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2016, 08:23 AM   #853
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,797 Times in 3,940 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Morning all! It is looking like it will be a gorgeous day in my neck of the woods. I need to make a quick run to the pharmacy for a med refill pickup, otherwise I will be home crafting today. I am learning how to do structural needle felting, so today I will be working on a "forest person" piece, (think middle earth)...hopefully, that is what it will turn out to be.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2016, 08:40 AM   #854
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sunday

Happy Sunday friends,

I slept in and watched CBS Sunday Morning News.

I have no big plans today just light house chores. I need to cook food for lunches next week.

Next, I am ready to make breakfast and have a hot cup of Irish tea.

I hope you all have a good Sunday,
Chad
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2016, 07:51 AM   #855
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

iced mocha this morn with my recliner and the newspaper.
overcast-light rain.I am going to enjoy a quiet holiday weekend,unload some more of the lava rock.

and chill!!!!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2016, 08:02 AM   #856
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,695 Times in 10,259 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Sneaking around the house this morning, trying to be quiet. We went out last night and danced up a semi storm..lol. .then he went off to work. He's home now and sleeping.

Why is it when your trying to be quiet...everything seems so loud??

I'm going to drink coffee and find a good movie. I've got my needle, some thread, beads and a purring kitty next to me....ahhh, peaceful.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2016, 08:04 AM   #857
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Happy Sunday morning everyone!!!

It is a really beautiful day out today! It is already 75, high of 85 today!

A quiet, me day!! I am working on my crafts, enjoying some sweet music on a local channel on my stereo, and enjoying how quiet the house is otherwise!!

I have to make a grocery run later this AM.

Time in the pool this afternoon will be enjoyed!!

Keeping everyone in the path of storms & floods in my thoughts & sending prayers for safety to all!

Hope the week ahead will be a great one, and Happy Memorial Day to all.

Thanks to all those who gave their all for us to enjoy this holiday & others!!
Old 05-29-2016, 08:10 AM   #858
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,248 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

happy sunday! happy memorial day weekend! peace to all those who have lost loved ones....have a great week!

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2016, 08:26 AM   #859
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,797 Times in 3,940 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Lazy day. A little laundry and a few other chores around the house, then a shower and perhaps a movie or crafting.

Have a great Sunday!
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2016, 08:55 AM   #860
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,203 Times in 8,638 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Sunday, y'all. Mine is really easy since I knocked off most of my chores yesterday. Will make some laundry soap, organize a drawer or two, return some grilling tools to Home Depot and the rest of the day is mine, mine, mine. Will watch TV, do some sewing, chat with a niece or nephew, vote by mail.

Hope everyone has a nice week!

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: