Old 09-01-2012, 02:14 PM   #8741
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,402 Times in 4,050 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

"G" is on my mind and obviously the letter of the day. My mind is consumed with guns. There are about 20 or 30 long guns at the auction tonight. And a grill I'd like to have. So see "G" is on my mind today.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2012, 04:37 AM   #8742
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Using my cell ...

I have managed ...

to post 2 of the exact same photos in the gallery.

I did this once last year too.

So far, I cannot remove it. I cannot see an "Edit Photo" dropdown that takes me to the delete photo checkbox indicating "Careful! When it is gone, it is gone"

A case of user error (me) and maybe limitations of this cell. Arghhhh! And unable to use workstation at work. It would give me a RESTRICTED error. These errors are logged and the links get sent to the big chief. Maybe by Thanksgiving, I will finally notice that "get rid of photos" checkbox.

RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 08:08 AM   #8743
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,086 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

What is on my mind right now...

how 90% of the people I've come into contact with today are in pissy moods! Breathe Tonya, do not let these people steal your sunshine
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2012, 08:26 AM   #8744
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,543 Times in 4,141 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post
What is on my mind right now...

how 90% of the people I've come into contact with today are in pissy moods! Breathe Tonya, do not let these people steal your sunshine
Shoots Pinkie some extra sunshine just in case.
Old 09-07-2012, 01:02 PM   #8745
ruby_woo

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,941 Times in 376 Posts
ruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputation

Maybe moving back to the US in a couple of years? I was happier chatting with random people in Seattle this past weekend than I have been in Vancouver in a long time. Not a friendly city.
ruby_woo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ruby_woo For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2012, 01:56 PM   #8746
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

My workout this morning ~ it was a good one

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2012, 03:17 PM   #8747
Ms. Meander

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Relationship Status:
Ethical Nonmonogamist

Thanked 5,220 Times in 1,148 Posts
Ms. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST Reputation

I am thinking about my son more than usual today. I miss him. A lot. He lives nearby but ---- he's 20. I'm told this is normal, that he'll come back around. I'm sure that's part of it but I am afraid there is more to it. We have a complicated history. While I'm always reaching out to heal our wounds, he just does not want to be reached right now. Our interactions are always loving and kind just very, very, sparse these days. I am reduced to stalking him on FB -- thank god he lets me! I will continue to be here loving him whether he knows it or not, whether he cares or not - and when he's ready I will still be here. Always.
My wish for you is that you continue. Continue to be who and how you are, to astonish a mean world with your acts of kindness. Continue to allow humor to lighten the burden of your tender heart. - Maya Angelou
Ms. Meander is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ms. Meander For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2012, 03:44 PM   #8748
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,184 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Whats on your mind

A lovely weekend with my new g-f!
StrongButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to StrongButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2012, 03:56 PM   #8749
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,947 Times in 3,418 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

What a difference a year makes...

It was one year ago today that i was getting ready to move from Charlotte to a small town...i was uncertain whether or not i would really be happy but my friends lived here and my new apartment was wonderful and full of promise...

It's been an interesting year to say the least...full of gains and losses...

Also one year ago today i lost 20% of my income when my boss cut my hours at work because of a slow down in business...

Some friendships faded but were quickly replaced by new ones...

my eyes were opened to some things, i learned some truths and despite this i'm still standing and very happy...i've forgiven those that tried to hurt me, restructured my budget, worked very hard to rechannel and learn from the negative things as well as the hurt and pain which led to a deep strengthening of myself and healing of mind, soul and spirit...i am thankful for it all because i am a better and happier person.

Living in a small town has been a learning experience for me...people are so friendly and kind...everyone is your neighbor, willing to lend a hand...they truly care about each other...

Business has picked up significantly but not my hours and i'm not sure i want them to because i truly love my 3 day weekends...though my budget would love an increase in salary...

By far the most wonderful thing to happen was meeting my Beloved...a number of years ago i had vowed to never again give that special part of my heart to anyone but hy never gave up on the possibility of us and for that i am forever grateful...Hy completes me...hy is my heart and soul...the smile on my face, the spring in my staggered steps, the sparkle in my eyes and the beautiful song in my heart...i cannot and do not want to imagine my life without hym...i cherish hym...

Yes, it's been quite a year indeed and each new day is better than the one before...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2012, 04:00 PM   #8750
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,402 Times in 4,050 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I stood in the kitchen a bit ago and ordered everything to return to it's rightful place and clean by the time I come back......I'ma go back in there and see what happened.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2012, 04:02 PM   #8751
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,921 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

Arizona State Ladies Poker Championship tournament this weekend!

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2012, 04:39 PM   #8752
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

my Daddi not feeling well, i hate that.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2012, 05:01 PM   #8753
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,542 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I think there are some things I will never fully understand

I think I am pretty glad about that
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2012, 05:11 PM   #8754
sierragirrl

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
<3

Thanked 2,870 Times in 667 Posts
sierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

people who seek attention of any kind, negative attention..its draining and annoying..i have more pressing matters in my life right now..
sierragirrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sierragirrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2012, 05:17 PM   #8755
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

Cottage cheese w/ blueberries and roasted sunflower seeds.
Old 09-07-2012, 05:59 PM   #8756
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

Desd is freaking out with me being in the boot again and the drive to LR is 12 days I told her with PT I should be in the brace very soon and be A-OK by then cause I just gotta dance with my Wife at the prom
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2012, 08:55 PM   #8757
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard View Post
Desd is freaking out with me being in the boot again and the drive to LR is 12 days I told her with PT I should be in the brace very soon and be A-OK by then cause I just gotta dance with my Wife at the prom
I am quite right to freak out, it's a bloody fucking 20 hour drive one way and it is your driving foot
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2012, 03:56 PM   #8758
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Met a friend for what turned into a 2 hour and 45 minute lunch today. Had such a wonderful time! She is "nice people".
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2012, 04:15 PM   #8759
Sassy

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Together

Thanked 1,928 Times in 460 Posts
Sassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST Reputation

Digital Domain closed its doors in Port Saint Lucie, Fla., this past week. A friend of mine was working there. He was the paycheck for his family and now they have nothing. No savings. No income. They rent, so soon, no house. Ouch. The closest family they have is in Missouri. I'm worried about them. I know my friend and if I call and ask him he'll say he's ok. But I've heard from friends just how bleak things are. worry worry worry ...
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sassy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 12:18 PM   #8760
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

My first lit review and just how much I have to learn.

:::watching as new information and understanding goes wizzzzzing over her head:::

Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post: