Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 11-14-2012, 07:19 AM   #8781
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun View Post
Do you get enough protein and are you hydrated? That can make all the difference in the world.

Signed,

The hydration police

Seriously I am always asking my friends if they are hydrated because I find that much of the time when we are tired we are dehydrated.

lol, i barely remember to eat. We also don't have a water cooler in this new office, so if we want water we have to go to the sixth floor of the other building where our offices used to be. I'm trying to get better about motivating to go to the cafeteria with my empty bottles and refill them, but I often skip lunch because there is too much work to do. Maybe I need hydration police!

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_ms_sunshyne View Post
Hello Singles!!! Is it the weekend yet!?
OH dear...you must be in the same boat I am!!! lol Luckily we're halfway there!
Old 11-14-2012, 07:55 AM   #8782
Sun

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,551 Times in 1,456 Posts
Sun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScandalAndy View Post
lol, i barely remember to eat. We also don't have a water cooler in this new office, so if we want water we have to go to the sixth floor of the other building where our offices used to be. I'm trying to get better about motivating to go to the cafeteria with my empty bottles and refill them, but I often skip lunch because there is too much work to do. Maybe I need hydration police!
Eat regularly and stay hydrated and you will feel 100% better. Your health and wellness is worth the extra effort.

“Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.”
― Rumi

Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sun For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2012, 09:23 AM   #8783
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Singles!! I hope everyone's morning is starting off good. Its chilly here by SC standards....the 50's. I'm used to the 30's and 40's during this time of year. Guess you can take a Femme out of DC but you can never take DC from the Femme. As for hydration, because of my meds I live with dry mouth and always have water near by but I admit to being an iced tea junkie but that has water in it lol Today I go to the doctors for the results of my nerve conduction test, I'm anxious about this. Hopefully it'll explain why I'm still falling even after my stroke
Have a good one everyone!
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2012, 09:27 AM   #8784
Sun

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, his
Relationship Status:
Single

Sun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
Good Morning Singles!! I hope everyone's morning is starting off good. Its chilly here by SC standards....the 50's. I'm used to the 30's and 40's during this time of year. Guess you can take a Femme out of DC but you can never take DC from the Femme. As for hydration, because of my meds I live with dry mouth and always have water near by but I admit to being an iced tea junkie but that has water in it lol Today I go to the doctors for the results of my nerve conduction test, I'm anxious about this. Hopefully it'll explain why I'm still falling even after my stroke
Have a good one everyone!
Good morning cuddly...drink more water!!

You knew that was coming.

I hope that all goes well at the Dr visit and that you have a fabulous day.

― Rumi

Old 11-14-2012, 09:30 AM   #8785
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Seconded!!! Sending good vibes for you, cuddly!

Sun: You'll have to fine me, then. Looks like I just got more paperwork today!
Old 11-14-2012, 09:36 AM   #8786
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

I did know that was coming but...tea has water and caffiene...gives me both
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2012, 09:37 AM   #8787
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Seconded!!! Sending good vibes for you, cuddly!

Thanks sweetie for sending the good vibes, they are much needed and appreciated
Old 11-14-2012, 09:54 AM   #8788
Sun

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:

*writing up citation*

Ok I am gonna let you off this time

*rips up citation, throws it over shoulder*

How about keeping a bottle of water on your desk? Or try drinking a water and juice mixture. Or add lemon to your water. This requires some planning but the payoff is huge.

Since coffee and tea are also diuretic what I try to do is to drink as much water as I do coffee or tea. This usually works well and I test this theory out because I work in extreme heat most of the year. If I did not stay hydrated I would pass out.

Not fun. If you know you are dehydrated, grab a Gatorade G2 or Poweraide
Zero. They have some good flavors and the electrolytes will do you good.

― Rumi

Old 11-14-2012, 12:42 PM   #8789
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Hump Day Singles

Afternoon is upon me, work is done and I'm bored
Cooking dinner later is all I have to look forward to later

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2012, 01:54 PM   #8790
Sun

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Happy Hump Day Singles

Afternoon is upon me, work is done and I'm bored
Cooking dinner later is all I have to look forward to later
Hi Wolfy,

What are you cooking?

― Rumi

Old 11-14-2012, 02:54 PM   #8791
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hi Wolfy,

What are you cooking?

Hi ya Sun,
First, glad to see you back and posting regularly...everywhere

I thawed out a pork steak and my plan was to broil it
Simple, easy cooking today
I'll dice up a russet and sweet potato and make smashed taters out of them
My choice for veggies in my place are slim today, I have a bag of frozen mixed veggies or whatever is in a can in my cabinet.
Honestly, I really do spend some days cooking healthy, lol
Usually cook in quantity and freeze in ziplocks for days I'm too tired to cook for just me.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2012, 03:33 PM   #8792
Sun

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Hi ya Sun,
First, glad to see you back and posting regularly...everywhere

I thawed out a pork steak and my plan was to broil it
Simple, easy cooking today
I'll dice up a russet and sweet potato and make smashed taters out of them
My choice for veggies in my place are slim today, I have a bag of frozen mixed veggies or whatever is in a can in my cabinet.
Honestly, I really do spend some days cooking healthy, lol
Usually cook in quantity and freeze in ziplocks for days I'm too tired to cook for just me.
Hi Wolfy,

It is nice to be back, thank you.

Hey your dinner sounds good to me. Nothing unhealthy about it. I always keep frozen green beans and peas on hand because if I have no fresh vegetables those are my default. Your smashed taters sound fabulous..good idea to mix both.

I hear you on the cooking for one..not my favorite thing to do. For me its like survival cooking. Sort of like camping, but with no tent. lol

Come on over to the delicious thread sometime. The folks over there have some great ideas for meals and often we are just talking about food. Its fun.

― Rumi

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sun For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2012, 03:38 PM   #8793
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Quote:
Hi Wolfy,

It is nice to be back, thank you.

Hey your dinner sounds good to me. Nothing unhealthy about it. I always keep frozen green beans and peas on hand because if I have no fresh vegetables those are my default. Your smashed taters sound fabulous..good idea to mix both.

I hear you on the cooking for one..not my favorite thing to do. For me its like survival cooking. Sort of like camping, but with no tent. lol

Come on over to the delicious thread sometime. The folks over there have some great ideas for meals and often we are just talking about food. Its fun.

Thanks for the invite, already been reading it.

You know the last time I took a pork steak out of the freezer, it wound up being a small stew because mostly the meat flavored the sauce. I opened a can of diced tomatoes, black beans, tomato sauce and diced my potatoes, onion and minced some garlic. I usually keep corn tortillas in my place because they're so good at sopping up sauces. I'm bad about measuring stuff though and my go to spice is cumin and I work from there.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2012, 03:49 PM   #8794
Sun

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Thanks for the invite, already been reading it.

You know the last time I took a pork steak out of the freezer, it wound up being a small stew because mostly the meat flavored the sauce. I opened a can of diced tomatoes, black beans, tomato sauce and diced my potatoes, onion and minced some garlic. I usually keep corn tortillas in my place because they're so good at sopping up sauces. I'm bad about measuring stuff though and my go to spice is cumin and I work from there.
You have natural talent for cooking Wolfy. Good. I look forward to seeing more of what you are cooking.

Corn tortillias...yum. Now I can finally get fresh made tortillias and I have none on hand. Go figure

― Rumi

Old 11-14-2012, 03:52 PM   #8795
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Quote:
You have natural talent for cooking Wolfy. Good. I look forward to seeing more of what you are cooking.

Corn tortillias...yum. Now I can finally get fresh made tortillias and I have none on hand. Go figure

I tease my FB friends with pics of what I've made sometimes, lol

The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2012, 03:57 PM   #8796
Dallas

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Dallas Has the BEST ReputationDallas Has the BEST ReputationDallas Has the BEST ReputationDallas Has the BEST ReputationDallas Has the BEST ReputationDallas Has the BEST ReputationDallas Has the BEST ReputationDallas Has the BEST ReputationDallas Has the BEST ReputationDallas Has the BEST ReputationDallas Has the BEST Reputation
Default Single in Sac

Just throwin' my hat in, so to speak
Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dallas For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2012, 04:09 PM   #8797
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas View Post
Can you cook? It appears that the culinarily gifted are in here tonight!
Old 11-14-2012, 04:43 PM   #8798
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

So this is where all the chef's hang out at. Its nice to see a bunch of butches that know how to cook
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2012, 05:05 PM   #8799
Sun

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
So this is where all the chef's hang out at. Its nice to see a bunch of butches that know how to cook
Lil sis!

This site is loaded with good cooks. I think we should head over to Wolfy's place for dinner and bring some fresh corn tortillias.

― Rumi

The Following User Says Thank You to Sun For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2012, 05:07 PM   #8800
Sun

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas View Post
Hi Dallas, how are ya? Jump on in.

― Rumi