Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
Neither...I did it old school...lol I'm sooo craving tacos for dinner...

Thoughts?
Give me a call I have recipe for chicken ones. That sounds so yummy. U know it maybe late when I get home
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2012, 10:21 AM   #882
DaddyNik12

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/Domme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir
Relationship Status:
still searching for ms right

Thanked 1,508 Times in 468 Posts
DaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST Reputation

waking up tp B#%^&*( T !! texts over stupid stuff from insecured ppl
Old 12-13-2012, 10:46 AM   #883
femmsational

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitch, but she will do
Relationship Status:
Spoiled beyond rotten!

Thanked 3,788 Times in 773 Posts
femmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputation

My "alarm clock" this morning was a chihuahua chasing a cat over my face. This included claws and a chihuahua sitting their butt down on my eye ball.

Not a nice way to wake up and it has put me in a pissy mood that's sticking around.

Yes, I'm aware I can't spell, and no, I don't care quite enough to spell check. Sorry!!!
femmsational is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to femmsational For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2012, 02:54 PM   #884
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddybear View Post
Being on thw phone with my baby girl ans hearing her try to get thw furbabies in just for them to run off again on her and being unable to stop them or help her. I see a little talk from daddy when I get home

Seems just as I'm getting over this I get a call from a dear friend who is hurt, confused and pissed off all rolled into one. I'm hoping she recovers and knows that the person who hurt her isn't worth all the tears she is sheddinug.

I/we hope she knows we r here for her give us a call.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2012, 09:10 PM   #885
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,939 Times in 13,921 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

when people put graphic images of abused animals on Facebook.

i just logged on and there was a photo of a burnt dog.

That does not make me want to donate, or rescue, or do anything but throw up.

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2012, 04:50 PM   #886
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Somehow broke my favorite pair of polarized sunglasses today. Dammit.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2012, 04:54 PM   #887
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,775 Times in 25,689 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I was pissed about something earlier but I had a nap and now can't remember what it was.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2012, 05:54 PM   #888
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,414 Times in 4,056 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

double standards

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2012, 06:21 PM   #889
Tony

How Do You Identify?:
All Man (FTM if I must have a label)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She's my Southern Comfort

Thanked 1,241 Times in 326 Posts
Tony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

Absolutely nothing. Life is good.
Old 12-19-2012, 04:05 AM   #890
Prudence

How Do You Identify?:
"congratulations, it's a girl"
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
single

Location: Second star to the right, and straight on till morning.
Thanked 1,180 Times in 363 Posts
Prudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST Reputation

It's still early but I'm sure something will before the end of the day.. I gotta get out of this nasty mood.
"There is a vitality, a life force, and energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all of time, this expression is unique."---Martha Graham
Prudence is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prudence For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2012, 04:23 AM   #891
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,750 Times in 1,836 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation
Default More aggravated than pissed.....

Listening to someone say they have had the morning from hell because they were stuck in traffic that extended their journey by 20 minutes. Really? The morning from hell? Unless you were trying to hold back the imminent birth of your first born there are worse ways to start your day. Everyone you love is safe and well and you got there in one piece. That makes for a great day!

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2012, 07:52 AM   #892
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I was pissed about something earlier but I had a nap and now can't remember what it was.

It's all too easy to have a bad 10 minutes and make it last all day.

I'm glad you didn't let it last all day
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2012, 03:44 PM   #893
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,372 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation
Default Money trumps life...business as usual....

SAN FRANCISCO (CN) - The U.S. Export-Import Bank illegally supplied $2.95 billion for a "massive fossil fuel project" that could pollute Australia's Great Barrier Reef and the hundreds of species that depend on it, environmentalists claim in court.

The Center for Biological Diversity, Pacific Environment, and Turtle Island Restoration Network sued the Export-Import Bank of the United States, in Federal Court.

The environmentalists claim the bank supplied the funding despite the lack of mandatory biological assessments and environmental impact surveys.

The 1,600-mile-long Great Barrier Reef parallels the coast of Queensland, Australia from 10 to 90 miles offshore. It is longer than the Great Wall of China, and is the only living thing on Earth that can be seen from space.

More than 400 species of coral inhabit the reef, as do more than 1,500 species of tropical fish, dozens of species of reptiles, including crocodiles and sea turtles and more than 200 species of birds. Humpback whiles migrate to the reef from the Antarctic to breed.

The UNESCO World Heritage Committee listed the Great Barrier Reef as a world heritage site in 1981.

The environmentalists claim the Australia Pacific Liquefied Natural Gas project will irreparably damage the reef's beauty and its vibrant ecosystem.

"This case challenges the Export-Import Bank of the United States' ('Ex-Im Bank') decision to provide $2.95 billion USD in financing for the development and construction of the Australia Pacific Liquefied Natural Gas ('LNG') Project within Australia's Great Barrier Reef World Heritage Area. Ex-Im Bank, a U.S. federal agency, funded this massive fossil fuel project, which will include gas drilling, pipeline construction, construction of an LNG production facility and terminal, and transport through the Great Barrier Reef, without properly consulting and considering the project's substantial impacts on threatened and endangered species and the Great Barrier Reef World Heritage Area, as required by the U.S. Endangered Species Act ('ESA') ... and the National Historic Preservation Act ('NHPA')," the complaint states. (Citations omitted).

"Specifically, the Australian Pacific LNG project ('the project') is located in Queensland, Australia and will comprise the entire process of liquefied natural gas production. The project's proponents will drill up to 10,000 coal-seam gas wells in interior Queensland, install nearly 300 miles of pipeline to transport the gas to the coast, construct and operate a massive LNG facility to condense the gas to liquid and prepare it for transport, dredge the adjacent harbor, and then ship directly through the Great Barrier Reef to export the gas around the world."

The project is a joint venture between Origin energy, ConocoPhilips, and the China Petrochemical Corporation (Sinopec).

In addition to wells and pipelines, the project will include a facility that will cover 740 acres of land and 800 acres of seabed, and process 18 million metric tons of natural gas per year.

"The LNG processing facility and terminal will be located on and near Curtis Island, within the boundaries of the Great Barrier Reef World Heritage Area, which is renowned for its beauty and rare species habitat. The LNG facility is also located within designated habitat for the dugong, a species listed under the U.S. ESA as 'endangered,' and is located within habitat for U.S. threatened-listed green sea turtles, endangered loggerhead sea turtles, and threatened saltwater crocodiles," the complaint states.

The plaintiffs claim the project poses special harm to dugongs and sea turtles.

Dugongs, which are related to manatees, have been listed as endangered since the 1970s. Their shrinking populations are threatened by hunting and human destruction of their delicate seagrass habitats, and by "underwater noise and vessel strikes," according to the complaint.

"A large portion of the world's dugongs inhabit Australia, including the Great Barrier Reef. Dugongs occur in Port Curtis and Gladstone Harbor and near Curtis Island. In recent years, the number of dugong strandings along the Queensland coast has increased, and the Gladstone area is considered a hotspot for these strandings. Between January 2011 and September 2012, the Queensland Department of Environmental and Heritage Protection documented 17 dugong strandings in the Gladstone area alone and a total of 41 dugong strandings throughout the state," the complaint states.

The Great Barrier Reef is also a breeding ground for green and loggerhead sea turtles. Like dugongs, sea turtles face population decline due to vessel strikes from fishing boats, beach erosion and seagrass destruction, the complaint states.

The plaintiffs say the project also will damage the environment by contaminating the water with toxic metals.

After completion, the project will "emit over 11 million tons of carbon dioxide equivalents ('C02e') per year at maximum capacity," the complaint states.

Section 7 of the Endangered Species Act requires federal agencies to obtain lists of protected wildlife from wildlife services to ensure that their actions will not harm endangered or threatened species - even if their actions do not take place on U.S. soil.

As the "official export credit agency of the United States," the Ex-Im Bank must comply with federal laws, including the Endangered Species Act and the National Historic Preservation Act, the environmentalists say. But the Ex-Im Bank did not consult with wildlife agencies to mitigate the project's impacts on endangered species.

Since the Great Barrier Reef is a world heritage site, the plaintiffs say, Ex-Im Bank should have conducted surveys assessing the project's impacts to the ref and "develop[ed] modifications to avoid or mitigate those impacts" as required by the National Historical Preservation Act.

Ex-Im Bank can use its authority as financial backer to force the project leaders to include mitigation measures to its environmental impacts, the complaint states.

If compelled to complete surveys in compliance with the ESA and NHPA, the plaintiffs claim, "Ex-Im Bank might require additional environmental mitigation of the project's impacts as a condition of its funding. Further, in order to conduct the required ESA and NHPA processes without irreversibly committing resources, Ex-Im Bank may delay its provision of financing for the project, and thus delay the project's construction or operation, or even cause the cancelation of the project."

The environmentalists seek declaratory judgment that Ex-Im Bank violated the ESA by failing to conduct biological assessments for endangered wildlife in the project area, and violated the NHPA by not taking into account its impacts to the Great Barrier Reef.

They seek a court order suspending the project until the bank fulfills these obligations.

They are represented by Miyoko Sakashita, staff attorney with Center for Biological Diversity.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2012, 05:03 PM   #894
Prudence

How Do You Identify?:
"congratulations, it's a girl"
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
single

Location: Second star to the right, and straight on till morning.
Thanked 1,180 Times in 363 Posts
Prudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST Reputation

---Semantics.
"There is a vitality, a life force, and energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all of time, this expression is unique."---Martha Graham
Prudence is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Prudence For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2012, 05:33 PM   #895
choochoo-enginerd

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
------she they
Relationship Status:
—————

Location: In the locomotive from seattle to portland to seattle to portland to seattle and back...dichromatic
choochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputation
Angry

.......being treated as though I am a freak because I was purchasing a friendship bracelet kit for my niece for xmas....money is money....even gay money, and many of us have family
choochoo-enginerd is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to choochoo-enginerd For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2012, 06:44 PM   #896
RNguy

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He preferredably :)
Relationship Status:
the pitbull <€

Thanked 2,266 Times in 510 Posts
RNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by choochoo-enginerd View Post
.......being treated as though I am a freak because I was purchasing a friendship bracelet kit for my niece for xmas....money is money....even gay money, and many of us have family

You know this reminds me of last year Xmas time .
I was at macys in the perfume/cologne department.
Some lady age approx late 60's which is not important and she says in a snooty tone this to me " may I help you or are you just browsing or buying " .
I just got off of a 17 hr shift wearing my scrubs , face a bit scruffy , wearing a camo hunting jacket .
I said yes ma'am I would like to buy 2 perfume boxes and 1 cologne gift box of the .......
I was buying my mom and sister in law the women's fancy box set w the perfume with lotion w what ever else is in the box set and a cologne set for my brother .
The lady says to me " uhhh each box set is over 100 dollors " and laughs at me .
I pulled out my wallet and laid out 3,000 dollors on the counter and said to her
Well ma'am I'm glad I have here 3,000 dollors to buy those items with plenty more to spend on the other presents I have to get today and I'm also glad that I have a nice paying job as a registered nurse that allows me to be able to afford to buy nice gifts at Christmas time for my family .
She then has a completely changed attitude and says Ohhhhhh let me show you what's in this year for woman's fragrances.
I said no ma'am I've heard and seen enough from you and tough that you work on commission maybe I do not know but I'm not buying a thing from you .
I talked to the manager who was probably 30's. Very nice gal.
She was nice and allowed me to buy the fragrance from the nice gay man working upstairs
People shouldn't judge people for sure . I'm nothing to look at and look scruffy at times and don't dress the nicest but you never know when someone works hard or has something to give or spends
Sorry about your experience as well
RNguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RNguy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2012, 06:47 PM   #897
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,799 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Oh let's not even go there! Suffice it to say that I was really ticked for a while, until I realized it just wasn't worth the energy it took to be angry.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2012, 07:24 PM   #898
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,498 Times in 6,903 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

A little while back, I had to have the tie rods done on my car. Inner and outer on the right side, and just outer on the left. So, when I got it back, and they took their sweet time doing it too, it had a significant "shimmy" to it. My ex, who is buddies with the guy who did the work, said it just needed to wear in....hmm....So, I've been driving it for a couple weeks now, and it did seem to mellow out a bit, but then I may have just adapted to driving it that way.
Last night, we were going over the hill to the next town to do some shopping. When we took sharp turns we heard this awful rubbing sound on the right side. We went right home When we got up, the tire was flat. Pancake flat. AND completely BALD. Which I know it had good tread left when the tie rod went a couple weeks ago because I got under the car to see where the problem was..therefore one of two things happened;
The guy failed to align my car properly after doing the tie rods and/or he gave the car a good inspection sticker with tires that were ready to go. Since the other tire also looks quite bald when it wasn't before, I'm inclined to think it's the previous. And seeing how I drive home late at night on dark winding roads, a tire blow out is NOT on my happy list of things to do.
I CAN say that I'm so grateful that, like the tie rod going, it wasn't at a pivotal time where the malfunction would be devastating. It could have been a lot worse....
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2012, 08:18 PM   #899
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,775 Times in 25,689 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
A little while back, I had to have the tie rods done on my car. Inner and outer on the right side, and just outer on the left. So, when I got it back, and they took their sweet time doing it too, it had a significant "shimmy" to it. My ex, who is buddies with the guy who did the work, said it just needed to wear in....hmm....So, I've been driving it for a couple weeks now, and it did seem to mellow out a bit, but then I may have just adapted to driving it that way.
Last night, we were going over the hill to the next town to do some shopping. When we took sharp turns we heard this awful rubbing sound on the right side. We went right home When we got up, the tire was flat. Pancake flat. AND completely BALD. Which I know it had good tread left when the tie rod went a couple weeks ago because I got under the car to see where the problem was..therefore one of two things happened;
The guy failed to align my car properly after doing the tie rods and/or he gave the car a good inspection sticker with tires that were ready to go. Since the other tire also looks quite bald when it wasn't before, I'm inclined to think it's the previous. And seeing how I drive home late at night on dark winding roads, a tire blow out is NOT on my happy list of things to do.
I CAN say that I'm so grateful that, like the tie rod going, it wasn't at a pivotal time where the malfunction would be devastating. It could have been a lot worse....
Hopefully, you're never taking your car there again.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2012, 05:04 AM   #900
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Hopefully, you're never taking your car there again.
NOT if I have anything to do with it. Getting new tires Friday
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post: