Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

someone on this site just offered to do the NICEST thing for me, i am so happy about it!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2012, 08:20 PM   #9282
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,972 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Thumbs up simple thangs...

pizza fo' breakfast

a work-mate callin' jus' to check in and say hey

oh, and da dvd set i ordered wit' tax return money jus' arrived via courier! *thumbs up* (game of thrones, the complete first season)
Old 05-01-2012, 08:25 PM   #9283
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,713 Times in 7,724 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

the amazing people on this site..who overcome such horrible circumstances, turn their lives around, and GIVE BACK..unselfishly..of themselves...YOU are a HEROINE! I admire the hell out of YOU!!!!
Old 05-01-2012, 08:29 PM   #9284
nekohl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 2,162 Times in 382 Posts
nekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputation
Default Give my regards

"Nekohl, You're always singin and dancin, i could so see you on broadway"

Old 05-02-2012, 04:13 AM   #9285
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

Showing my buddy something that I am going to do and seeing as I explained all the goodies to her that dang it comes with that too!! WOOOOOO!! that made me smile one less thing to get
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2012, 06:46 AM   #9286
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,543 Times in 4,141 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

A beautiful picture!
Old 05-02-2012, 07:02 AM   #9287
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

shining Her boots before She left this morning, the hair tug was kinda nice too!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2012, 07:37 AM   #9288
funkyfemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Gamey as Fuck
Relationship Status:
I move from person to person real quick.

Thanked 2,824 Times in 662 Posts
funkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

waking up with him on my brain always makes me smile!
funkyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to funkyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2012, 09:08 AM   #9289
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation

Sweet words from a true sweetheart...
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2012, 09:12 AM   #9290
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,056 Times in 2,077 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Sleeping in till 8, and waking up to the sound of her voice on the phone. Also, knowing I will have her in the flesh tonight. :-D

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2012, 10:18 AM   #9291
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

ALL THE KISSES I GOT THIS MORNING. THEY JUST WOULDN'T STOP. HEHE. SHE KEPT COMING BACK. MORE KISSES, MORE KISSES, MORE KISSES. MMMM!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2012, 11:55 AM   #9292
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,937 Times in 4,705 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Choices, making choices
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2012, 12:04 PM   #9293
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

The title of a book I processed today, Advanced Turkey Hunting. I didn't even know there was a remedial book out there.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2012, 12:26 PM   #9294
Point~Of~No~Return
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Andro-SMILES
Preferred Pronoun?:
Andro~Hey You~Yeah I mean you!~
Relationship Status:
i hold the keys to my heart and i am only willing to give it to one

Point~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST Reputation

things coming together further test samples and studies along with test theories have been proven to shed the light on global situations to further help the community and others

Point~Of~No~Return is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Point~Of~No~Return For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2012, 03:23 PM   #9295
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Finding out my Dad is getting out of the hospital tomorrow, after a scary open heart surgery, made me smile today.

Getting to see my beautiful grandbaby made me smile today.
Old 05-02-2012, 07:51 PM   #9296
VuDu

How Do You Identify?:
Femme with a Wicked Twist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Trouble Maker
Relationship Status:
My heart is my own

VuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST Reputation

Giving the little one a haircut
Trying to vacuum up the hair when I was finished only to discover it created a freakish yarn-type ball out of her hair.

What really made me smile though was the cat trying to play with it. ♥
Old 05-02-2012, 09:46 PM   #9297
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Being reminded that it's time to go sit outside the football stadium on campus and wait for my name to appear in lights on the jumbo-tron!! It's tradition for UMaine to scroll the names of all the graduates (bachelors, masters and doctorate) with a congratulation message for the 3 days prior to the commencement ceremonies... And I say ceremonies cause they'll be holding two of them on Saturday. Yikes, I better pack a lunch... there's a lot of us graduating... I may be there awhile!!
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2012, 04:29 AM   #9298
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I woke up to the nicest, sweetest, sincere message possible!
Thank you Sunshine!
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2012, 05:08 AM   #9299
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

coming home after a rough shift seeing Desd cuddled in our bed sleeping so peaceful I can not wake her so I am having a beer with the kitty before slipping in to bed with her
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2012, 10:11 AM   #9300
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Red face What a ham..

Watching my bulldog sit up on the sofa (like a human), watching his fav show(not kidding) Shaun the .
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, joy, smile