Notices

Old 09-17-2013, 08:34 PM   #941
o'queery

How Do You Identify?:
serviceboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
him, hey boy
Relationship Status:
boyfriend of my joey. <3 Imma lucky bitchboy!

Thanked 1,895 Times in 523 Posts
o'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputation
Default afternoon chit chat///

Syr in the living room says to me with a smile~

"So, if I grab your cock does that make Me a <edited>?"

me to Syr, wicked evil smile says in return

~ "Well of course it does, Syr.... (whispers) <edited>"

<3

Hell Yes

Last edited by Gentle Tiger; 09-18-2013 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Removed term that is considered offensive.
o'queery is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to o'queery For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2013, 12:36 AM   #942
SirLucian

How Do You Identify?:
Revenant I Have Become Indestructible
Preferred Pronoun?:
Vampir
Relationship Status:
Ageless One / My Coven, Commanding an Embodied Authority Not Ruled By External Opinions Or Behaviors

SirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by dameonboy View Post
Syr in the living room says to me with a smile~

"So, if I grab your cock does that make Me a <edited>?"

me to Syr, wicked evil smile says in return

~ "Well of course it does, Syr.... (whispers) <edited>"

<3

Hell Yes

Me to boy
I will take you
boy says really?
Me..... you (boy) you let out the abyss
There is a certain Darkness here
Rock Walls Dripping with anticipation
Life is too long to Live alone
Family is Everything

Last edited by Gentle Tiger; 09-18-2013 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Removed term that is considered offensive.
SirLucian is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SirLucian For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2013, 05:02 AM   #943
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,808 Times in 25,672 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

honeybarbara's post.

"...but it's the farm animals that really bother me"

My first outloud laugh of the day.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2013, 03:06 PM   #944
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,319 Times in 5,197 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2013, 04:05 PM   #945
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,404 Times in 4,050 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I actually had to laugh at the Florida/Tennessee football game. The first half was like watching 22 clowns play offense. Both teams were ridiculous. The defenses should sleep good tonight.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2013, 07:39 PM   #946
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,452 Times in 6,892 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I went shopping at Whole Foods today...I was going through the bakery and they had samples of pecan pie....with a big sign underneath it that read, "contains nuts". No way....really??? I had a good giggle over that with the tres gay bakery dude...and walking through the store...cuz I couldn't stop laughing....it just struck me the right way...
Old 09-27-2013, 07:06 PM   #947
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

In the month or so since I've seen my client that has the African Grey Parrot....

He has always imitated the dogs and cats in the house....but now...he barks, then admonishes himself, "NOOOO Barking!!" or barks and then says, "Stop it!" It cracked me up and got me through a hellish day.

*see what pissed you off today for the yang of the story......
Old 09-27-2013, 08:36 PM   #948
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,947 Times in 3,418 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation
Default This did...

Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2013, 06:18 PM   #949
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,808 Times in 25,672 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post
My faves are at :49 (I like to call him Nomnomnomnom), 1:49 (Justin Bieber's biggest fan) and at 1:51 (oh...nonononono).

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2013, 05:55 PM   #950
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,861 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

My brother and I were standing in the checkout line at the grocers about a week ago. Upon glancing at the cover on one of the tabloids (which had some crazy headline) with raised, disconcerted eyebrow, I asked, "who is that?!"
Now my eyebrows are furrowed...
He laughs hard, shakes his head at me with the others that hear and says,
"ha! that is a kardashian"! some woman, I think he said Kim kardashian.
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 08:28 PM   #951
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKLnhuzh9uY"]Girls Don't Poop - PooPourri.com - YouTube[/nomedia]

I HAD to google to make sure this wasn't a gag....it isn't
Old 10-26-2013, 08:24 PM   #952
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,120 Times in 3,759 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Because the pet store was having a HUGE sale ...Blade couldn't pass up buying a Nemo outfit for his 6 pound chihuahua ....OMG MY RIBS STILL HURT FROM LAUGHING

that poor dog! Dressed up like Nemo the orange clown fish ! I so wish we could have got this on YouTube !
When we were done posing Nemo for pictures ...OMG! You shoulda seen Skippy running thru the yard in Nemo outfit with his eyes covered by the little hood that's embroidered with fish eyes and a huge fish fin sticking out above his ears...he was running completely blind but OUT RUNNING Blade! As soon as Blade reached for him, Nemo changed directions!!! I WAS LITERALLY ROLLING ON THE GROUND LAUGHING!

This blinded doggy in a BRIGHT ORANGE FISH SUIT made it all the way up the hill before being scooped up....Blade needs a fishing net to catch a chihuahua !!!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2013, 09:32 AM   #953
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

I had a tootsie pop...cuz I raided the Halloween candy....

I gave the lollipop stick to my pit bull sister, Mae Mobley...just to see what she would do....

She worked that little lollipop stick like it was a bone...laid in the grass with that tiny thing between her massive paws...and didn't let any of the other dogs near her while she had it. She walked around with the stick just barely visible sticking out of her massive jaws...she reminded me of Telly Savalas lol She got every tiny little speck of candy off that stick...You'd think I had given her a marrow bone.... it was just beyond adorable

It's just such an irony that a dog known for it's power and teeth worked something so delicate in such a nimble manner....she didn't rip it or anything. It was only slightly bent when I finally took it away from her....
Old 10-30-2013, 09:45 AM   #954
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

For those too young to know what I mean....lol
Old 10-30-2013, 03:19 PM   #955
TheLoneStranger

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 1,091 Times in 405 Posts
TheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post

For those too young to know what I mean....lol
He was a pit bull. LOL
TheLoneStranger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheLoneStranger For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2013, 03:38 PM   #956
CA_BabyCakes

How Do You Identify?:
All Femme

Thanked 1,174 Times in 282 Posts
CA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST Reputation

Today was crazy hair day at the kids school. Did my daughters hair in a Crazy Eyes (OITNB) hairdo, complete with little rainbow colored ribbons to hold her hair in place, she looked adorable!!! My son had a multicolored Jersey Shore hairdo, they looked hysterical!
CA_BabyCakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 10:04 PM   #957
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

My mother....

I was trying to introduce her to online dating...it's about time! She been single for many moons now...anywho...

I was walking her through the process...and it got to where she needed a handle...and I explained...this is the name that people will see you by...and she says..."I want to be 'naughty girl'".

The apple and the tree y'all....lol
Old 11-08-2013, 06:09 AM   #958
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,947 Times in 3,418 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

This totally cracked me up...Star Trek will never be the same...LOL

Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2013, 06:56 AM   #959
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Default yet again....

My mother....

She was singing a Christmas song....to the dogs...using creative license to change the words....

"he sees you when you're sleeping....he knows when you're in the cat box..."

My family tree is actually of the nut variety apparently...lol
Old 11-08-2013, 01:07 PM   #960
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
My mother....

She was singing a Christmas song....to the dogs...using creative license to change the words....

"he sees you when you're sleeping....he knows when you're in the cat box..."

My family tree is actually of the nut variety apparently...lol
My mom used to do that, and since i picked up the habit i passed it to my daughter.

Oh what fun it is to ride in a beat-up chevrolet eh, jingle bells, jingle bells.....

Lol

God i miss her!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post: