Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:
love wise guys of the avian world

Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,301 Posts
violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation

someone commented on a large hawk flying past their window nearly the same time i watched a bird through the glass, being chased by a coopers-
violaine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to violaine For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2010, 08:29 PM   #942
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,777 Times in 25,666 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

My life is like....no, not a box of chocolates. If I HAD some damn chocolates, things would be fine, wouldn't they? Well WOULDN'T they????

I. NEED. SUGAR.

Fuck.

I'm misunderestimated.

Last edited by Gemme; 02-13-2010 at 08:31 PM.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 09:24 PM   #943
SassyLeo
Is Grateful

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 1,584 Times in 622 Posts
SassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST Reputation

My neighbors clearly do not care that I am about to petition to have them kicked out.

I gave them 3 chances.

I am DONE with the loud thumping music. DONE.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SassyLeo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2010, 09:44 PM   #944
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

What fun did I miss while I was out to dinner, with flaming Hibachi and flying knives? (nearly singed my eyebrows and curls when he lit up the Hibachi!)
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 09:58 PM   #945
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

damn, that watermelon was juicy goodness!

(but, I'm still craving chocolate thanks to Gemme! grrr...)
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2010, 10:01 PM   #946
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,829 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

the spleen.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 10:10 PM   #947
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default 5 whole pounds! (would last me 1 week!)

Old 02-13-2010, 10:41 PM   #948
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

going to work tomorrow and coming home to no one for valentines day

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 10:43 PM   #949
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

Lots on my mind!

1) My brother, who was in the ER this morning and still flew here and is trying to pass a kidney stone.
2) Grammy's 90th birthday party tomorrow
3) Planning, planning, planning for my upcoming trip. OMG! Only 5 days away!!!
4) Valentine's Day
5) Applying for a job within a different company
6) Writing my intention letter for the 2010 Earth Mother's Circle
7) Doing the dishes. Finally.
8) Musing about my future.

cara
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 10:52 PM   #950
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

How much Id rather just sit here for the rest of the night and not do the million things I need to get done.

Looking at my laundry and kitchen and thinking it can wait til tomorrow.

Wishing I would have gotten a haircut this weekend

Hoping people decided to fulfill their contracts this weekend and be at different Texas Resorts. If they didnt my paycheck is gonna look like chit.

Simon and how frieking cute my lil son is. How he was half buried in the snow this week. And playing with him in it....

And how much I need to just go to bed...
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2010, 12:55 AM   #951
T D

How Do You Identify?:
Person of the trans variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Sir, Bro, TD, Stevin
Relationship Status:
On occasion

Thanked 1,123 Times in 310 Posts
T D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

The $60,700 my mom won playing a penny slot machine last night

Just sayin........ OMFG

“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it.
Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.”
T D is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to T D For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2010, 07:07 AM   #952
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,442 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Happy Thoughts

Knowing that in less than five days, I am moving to Seattle. Having three job opportunities from the company I work for already waiting on me.

Missing my partner and hys son madly. Hys little boy listens to me more than hym, hehe.

Being told how much of a girl I am.

Spending this coming Thursday night with my family and friends before I fly out on Friday morning at 6:30am for Seattle.

Zimmy

Last edited by Zimmeh; 02-14-2010 at 07:09 AM. Reason: Spelling error
Zimmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2010, 08:20 AM   #953
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Gotta get ready to take Momma out to a nice breakfast... she's still fighting the cancer, every minute counts.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2010, 09:14 AM   #954
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,666 Times in 3,992 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

how much happier I am, where I am, with who I am with and how I am myself again nowadays...
Old 02-14-2010, 09:22 AM   #955
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Default What's on my mind this minute...

*Aura's

*Pain I am experiencing

*The Olympics
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 09:23 AM   #956
Nina
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
unmistakably
Preferred Pronoun?:
dearheart
Relationship Status:
In love, loved and Happy, thanks for askin'

Thanked 3,383 Times in 931 Posts
Nina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST Reputation
Default my back yard

I can't get over how, though I planted them 5 years ago, the daffodils keep coming up....this year they have gone Wild and there are more than the first year they poked above ground...not only that but the colors are more varied than ever before...shades of yellows, and oranges and a bit of white...they stand up tall and straight in the mornings and kind of bend over to have a rest during the day...they are also very tall this year...must be the endless rain...I didn't realize they would bloom for so many years....

the tulips are sprouted and will be next....it's nice...

I do so miss the birds...I had made bird feeders...and bird baths out of old table lamps (they are still out there and in use)...I researched and made my own, insane, bird mixture...I even broke up the dried corn myself with hammers...I convinced a friend to drive all the way to half moon bay to get special grains and seeds...I fed them daily and was In Love with all the singing they shared with me...watching them was fun, the whole thing was a pleasure...Until someone called the frigging pidgins and they came, en mass and devoured all the food in a matter of moments....I did what I could to drive them away, foolish actions on my part...more and more of them came...in a short time they were littering the whole neighborhood...not just my space....it became a street conversation...we were all under attack...they had been squatting in a huge rundown house on the corner, that house was in the process of being rehabbed so they lost their space...
suffices to say that ended my bird feeding...

the pidgins have mostly moved down the street to the parking lot of a big grocery store...still, I know they have look-outs on the job and I am not willing to do anything to risk having those flying rats back here !!

so--I enjoy the flowers which come up and the other flowering plants...and am daily grateful for having some out door space, at all, and especially in a city...it's all a treat, I do know that very well, and am thankful for it...
Nina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nina For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2010, 09:23 AM   #957
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,164 Times in 2,006 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

The significance or insignificance of Valentines Day
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2010, 09:42 AM   #958
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,326 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyLeo View Post
My neighbors clearly do not care that I am about to petition to have them kicked out.

I gave them 3 chances.

I am DONE with the loud thumping music. DONE.
We had that last night..

Someone was playing a shoot em game with the sound way up...

lol.. Mitmo did the pound on the ceiling, and they pounded back..

Grin.. Then they spent the next ten mins bouncing a ball, jumping, tap danceing and walking around very hard...

lol.. It doesn't bother me and Mitmo had gone to bed..

It really makes me smile to think they put all that energy into annoying someone who wasn't even in the room...
Old 02-14-2010, 10:20 AM   #959
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,401 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyson View Post
The significance or insignificance of Valentines Day

Isn't that the truth!
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2010, 11:39 AM   #960
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Shelia driving back to the mountains having left about an hour ago. It's always hard to say good-bye but it would be far worse if something should happen to her. So we made sure she left early enough to avoid the storm due later today in the mountains. The roads can deteriorate so quickly from Cleveland County westward; the bridge over the gorge can be treacherous in bad weather and her home is at a fairly high elevation.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post: