Old 01-02-2017, 02:15 AM   #941
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,401 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Lets just say they was both bad and so I made them sleep in their kennels last night instead of with me

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2017, 09:35 AM   #942
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

The baby kitty is laying in the sun on her back with her tummy in the air. Silly kitty.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2017, 04:15 PM   #943
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,441 Times in 6,887 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Happy update!!!

The elderly dogs owner was found (after being out of town and leaving her with a friend) and he is SO super happy to be picking her up shortly!

He's in an awkward situation homewise and my neighbor is willing to keep her if need be. He's so grateful and was so sweet on the phone.

I feel bad for all the awful things I thought and probably said about her being "dumped".

Goals for 2017...

Restore faith in humanity CHECK!!!
Old 01-04-2017, 06:28 PM   #944
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

The elderly dog, named Arya, is staying with my neighbor for the time being. Her owner is coming to visit and walk her and such. I took her and my neighbor's dog for a nice walk today. She's a doll.

My dogs were happy to have me home. We had quality snuggle time
Old 01-08-2017, 05:51 PM   #945
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

The baby kitty and I are playing catch with her Nurff football during breaks from the Packers game.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2017, 06:00 PM   #946
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Kitty Eleanor has been indoors more with the snow..

So...

Her cat box is in the bathroom...and it just so happened we both needed to go potty at the same time...

I told her I would avert my gaze since I know from having cats most of my life that they prefer that...

Well...while I was averting my gaze I felt her looking at me...so I looked at her...and sure enough. She was watching me pee while she peed.

That...is love my friends.
Old 01-09-2017, 08:22 PM   #947
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Pets

The baby kitty and I are playing catch. She loves it when I throw her toys high in the air so that she can catch them like a outfielder in baseball.

Big fun!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2017, 08:33 PM   #948
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,281 Times in 5,172 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Diva Kitty came to take a nap with me today, and in so doing she tripped over my daily pill sorter. I didn't realize until after our nap that she had accidentally opened 6 of the 14 compartments and spilled various pills all over the bunched-up bedspread. It took awhile to figure out which ones were missing from which compartments and find them all, while trying not to move around too much.

Fortunately, I found them all, and neither Diva Kitty nor Tiny Dog ate any.

Later in an unrelated incident, Tiny Dog decided that me tossing laundry across my bedroom into a pile was too stimulating. She opted to nap in the hallway while I cleaned up my bedroom.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2017, 08:44 PM   #949
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
Diva Kitty came to take a nap with me today, and in so doing she tripped over my daily pill sorter. I didn't realize until after our nap that she had accidentally opened 6 of the 14 compartments and spilled various pills all over the bunched-up bedspread. It took awhile to figure out which ones were missing from which compartments and find them all, while trying not to move around too much.

Fortunately, I found them all, and neither Diva Kitty nor Tiny Dog ate any.

Later in an unrelated incident, Tiny Dog decided that me tossing laundry across my bedroom into a pile was too stimulating. She opted to nap in the hallway while I cleaned up my bedroom.
Oh my goodness that is a big fear of mine. Loose pills! The baby kitty eats everything off the floor.
Thank goodness you found all the medicine. I am sure that must have upset you. I hope you feel better knowing that you found all the medicine.
Chad
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2017, 08:59 PM   #950
legally_b10nde

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman - Hello Daddy, hello mom. I'm your ch-ch-ch cherry bomb!
Preferred Pronoun?:
female/she/her
Relationship Status:
Single by choice

legally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputation

My cat likes to hang out by the windowsill, watch moving cars and motorcycle excites him lol
Old 01-10-2017, 10:29 AM   #951
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

My poor pets were alone for 20 hours because my coworker decided to bail on her job...apparently not for the first time.

They did well as far as using the paper I put down just in case. But poor Jacques got locked in my daughter's room when I went in for socks and he had no food or water for the duration. That hurts my heart more than anything..
Old 01-11-2017, 07:29 AM   #952
deeds

How Do You Identify?:
G-d made

deeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputation

Meowee- My kitty,

is trying her best to not wake me up at 3am to eat, even tho I do leave her dry food out before I go to bed at night, she just eats that and wants more before daybreak.
So this morning I heard her in the kitchen trying her best to knock over and rip into her bag of food, it sounded like all hell was breaking loose.
Even tho I still had to get up and feed her.. at least she refrained screaming at me so blatantly in my face so early in the morning.
It's progress, slowly but surely..
I wouldn't mind so bad if she could at least have a cup of coffee made and waiting for me to stumble into the kitchen.
Old 01-11-2017, 02:47 PM   #953
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Pipe Cleaners. Kurly Q's

Ricki Racer watched the Roomba pushing around her favorite toy, until ...it got swept up.

Take a pipe cleaner, wind around a pencil, like a spring, with the pointy ends tucked in (remove from pencil) toss and cats love to catch it midair and fetch.

Her Cheap kurly q toys, favored over pet store mice, etc. have lasted years. She does stretch them out now and then, and I just rewind into a spring.
She bats them around, then brings them to me, for me to toss, she :: leaves them on the bed, in the bathroom and by my feet if I am working.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2017, 03:59 PM   #954
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Pets

The baby kitty and I are playing catch with her Nurff football while we watch the game on TV.

The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2017, 05:26 PM   #955
Brisa

How Do You Identify?:
Female

Brisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST Reputation
Default Brisa

The bugger kitty that loves me wanted my swiss cheese again...
Brisa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Brisa For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2017, 07:53 PM   #956
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Kevin and Jennifer were in and out, in and out all day long. I let them stay on my heels, even when I went momentarily inside for a pair of pliers. Jennifer got one time-out. I made her go inside for awhile because she wandered too far outside their play area. She knew better, did it anyway. I calmly explained why she had to go inside. Jennifer is smart, she knew exactly what I said. Overall, she has improved a great deal. She doesn't go running off in the woods by herself anymore to visit her friends next door - which is a long hike through dense woods.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2017, 06:12 PM   #957
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

I've noticed that my boxer Yoda actually takes in the views when we hike to a mountain overlook. He's done it so many times now. He stands and surveys the surroundings. Takes it in. He's my Zen doggie.

Jacques did great on the long hike. He got tired (or cold) on a hike this weekend that was only 1.5 miles. He asked me to carry him at the half way point and I was worried. And yes, he has a way of asking me.

It was Bitsys first time on this mountain. She's barely a year old. She wasn't even tired when we got back to the car. The boys were snoring on the couch within 10 minutes of getting home.

Oh and they all did well meeting a fellow hiker that was going up as we were coming down. Super proud mom!
Old 01-18-2017, 01:56 AM   #958
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Pouty faces at dinnertime.

Trying out grain-free with no wet food mixed in. After I put their bowls of food in front of them, they looked into their bowls, both looked up at me wearing pouty face. I made my dinner, CoCo Puffs cereal in milk. It looked like what I gave them, little round dark balls. After noticing the similar looks, I held my bowl down, gave them a glimpse of mine and told them we would be eating the same dinner. Both shoved their faces into their bowls and munched until every bit was gone.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2017, 05:35 AM   #959
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

The cats decided to chase each other in my room at 5:30 AM. *sigh*
Old 01-21-2017, 09:28 PM   #960
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Pets

The baby kitty has been working on her football game today catching long throws and making touchdowns with her Nurff football. She is ready for tomorrow's big game.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets