Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 10-15-2010, 08:52 AM   #81
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation
Default Weekend Plans

- Get my haircut

- Visit Mommy

- Catch a movie
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 10:02 AM   #82
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,702 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Pick up our "new to us" hoopty Buick. Thank the lord for finding a cheap but good replacement for the go cart that got totaled...

Finish some caulking and touch up paint on our back porch/ mudroom/ doggy domain...

Make popcorn and watch How to train your Dragon with the girl...

Take a drive along the parkway... Leaves are pretty much at peak around here and we should have decent weather this weekend. YAY!

Hopefully... Get lucky..

oh yeah, and I forgot.. it's the Apple Dumpling festival this weekend... nomnomnom... annnnnndddd Pancake Days are this sunday and next... nomnomnom... http://www.virginia.org/fall/FallSub...nID=10000&dir=

Last edited by Jess; 10-15-2010 at 10:09 AM.
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2010, 10:35 AM   #83
naturlover_52

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch/bi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she and her are just fine....Sweetcheeks hey you
Relationship Status:
seeing someone long distance but soon will be both in Ca love her very much

Location: So Calif East San Gabrielle Valley aka the land of shake and bake
naturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputation
Default My weekend

go see a movie and also just spend time w/ a good friend of mine. This will be the First time that we will have met. WE met in Gay.com
naturlover_52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 12:07 PM   #84
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturlover_52 View Post
go see a movie and also just spend time w/ a good friend of mine. This will be the First time that we will have met. WE met in Gay.com
Wow congrats maybe I should try that!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 03:00 PM   #85
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,779 Times in 25,691 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Laundry and rearranging the furniture are calling my name. The furniture has been calling but I'm actually listening now.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 12:10 AM   #86
chefhottie25

How Do You Identify?:
boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
happily taken

chefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainintothesea View Post
My sister's bridal shower is on Saturday... but I have the whole weekend off and no idea what to do with myself! What I SHOULD do is continue to get things ready for my vacation at the end of the month...
i wish that i had a vacation at the end of the month. are you going anywhere fun?
chefhottie25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 12:53 AM   #87
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Working tomorrow, and possibly the fair sunday.

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 04:07 AM   #88
rainintothesea

How Do You Identify?:
-
Preferred Pronoun?:
-
Relationship Status:
-

rainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefhottie25 View Post
i wish that i had a vacation at the end of the month. are you going anywhere fun?
That's a definite yes... I will be in Provincetown! I have never been, and I will be spending both Halloween and my birthday there. I'm going alone, but I'm looking forward to it. It seems like the right sort of place to be as lively as I want it to be and as relaxing as I need it to be.
rainintothesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 05:58 AM   #89
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

I'm just going to relax after a long week at the work site, they are working me hard for sure!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 06:09 AM   #90
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,985 Times in 2,593 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

I'm volunteering with some awesome ESL kids this morning and then spending the rest of my day doing laundry and shooting the sh*t with good friends.

Now all I gotta do is drag myself out of bed.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2010, 06:14 AM   #91
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,656 Times in 7,653 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

It's been a long and tiring week....so I'm thinking it will be a sleep, veg, and watch movies Saturday. Followed by football Sunday.....go Pats!
Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 09:24 AM   #92
chefhottie25

How Do You Identify?:
boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
happily taken

chefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainintothesea View Post
That's a definite yes... I will be in Provincetown! I have never been, and I will be spending both Halloween and my birthday there. I'm going alone, but I'm looking forward to it. It seems like the right sort of place to be as lively as I want it to be and as relaxing as I need it to be.
i use to live in boston...very briefly...and i went to provincetown a few times. i had a great time there. if you like crabs or lobster you have to go to moby dick's in wellfleet.
chefhottie25 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chefhottie25 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2010, 09:38 AM   #93
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,918 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

Today: Take my car in for oil change, transmission flush. Then... Lunch with other BFs!

Tomorrow: Poker Tournament with one of my buddies from work .. yippee!

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 10:05 AM   #94
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Weekend plans:

Saturday: babysit My sister while My folks work, watch sports on tv, play online, maybe go out this evening if any of My friends want to

Sunday: sleep in, get stuff ready for work, shower, watch tv, play online

I think that about sums it up

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 10:07 AM   #95
CrankyOldGuy

How Do You Identify?:
Just the right amount of wrong
Preferred Pronoun?:
[sic] Basturd
Relationship Status:
She turns my crank

CrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST Reputation

trip to river horse brewery

"To say nothing, to do nothing, stops nothing" - Roni McCall,
Founder,
Through Their Eyes,
The National Animal Abuse Registry
CrankyOldGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CrankyOldGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2010, 10:14 AM   #96
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,827 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation
Default 5th wheel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrankyOldGuy View Post
trip to river horse brewery

I think I need to get in on one of these "fact finding" expeditions.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 10:17 AM   #97
tuffboi29

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..in the queer deffinition of the queer meaning of the queer word...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. SuperTuff
Relationship Status:
Things happen...

tuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputation

Jack-O-Lanterns...pumpkin pie...pumpkin seeds...

I may be tired of pumpkins already.
"Today we would pass through the scenes of our youth like travelers. We are burnt up by hard facts; like tradesmen we understand distinctions, and like butchers, necessities. We are no longer untroubled - we are indifferent. We might exist there; but, should we really live there?"

~Erich Maria Remarque "All Quiet on the Western Front"

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._4605968_n.jpg
tuffboi29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 10:42 AM   #98
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,725 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

all day rehearsal today where i do my best to keep my dislike for the choir bully in check. no plans tonight. possibly attending a choir concert tomorrow and hoping to see a friend while she is en route to portland.

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 03:35 PM   #99
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,827 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Have a guest from out of town for the weekend- actually close friend of my housemate. So, it is fun to watch good friends have fun catching up and being silly.

Going to watch the Giants v. Phillies play-offs and root my heart out for my Giants!

Take the pooch to the park and look at SF, the Golden Gate, and meditate at the Solar Calendar Memorial, facing West on Sunday. Maybe picnic.

And I MUST get a hair cut this weekend!!!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 06:39 PM   #100
rainintothesea

How Do You Identify?:
-
Preferred Pronoun?:
-
Relationship Status:
-

rainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefhottie25 View Post
i use to live in boston...very briefly...and i went to provincetown a few times. i had a great time there. if you like crabs or lobster you have to go to moby dick's in wellfleet.
Thanks very much for the tip! I'm so excited.
rainintothesea is offline   Reply With Quote