Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Thinking Harder

Old 04-05-2012, 09:09 AM   #81
Softly

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Softly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowSoonIsNow View Post
so sad! I am glad she got away
Softly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Softly For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2012, 09:34 AM   #82
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I was also married to a sociopath. Never officially diagnosed - maybe she had another personality disorder - but something was definitely WRONG with her.

We met, she was charming, things moved very quickly. She was a genius - MENSA level - but she could never hold down a job because she had these intense conflicts with her superiors. I began to suspect she had sociopathic tendencies because she seemed to feel a genuine malice towards all humanity.

After the illusion was gone (I spent 8 years with her), I found out things that shocked me. She built bombs as a kid. She stole thousands of dollars from me. She could lie without batting an eye, and she made it very believable. She was incredibly manipulative. I always felt like I was to blame for any wrong I caught her doing. She could fake crying as easily as she lied. She'd been married before, and literally only got married to show up an ex who had hurt her by marrying a man. She spent tons of money on this "revenge" wedding, which lasted less than a month when the poor girl realized X had no feelings for her. She would lie to me about getting mugged when she had actually been gambling. She would lie to me about her day, saying all these horrible things happened when I found out later she had just been sitting around playing video games all day. I would cater to her needs to try and make her feel better, and as it turns out, that was all she wanted.

I feel sad for her sometimes because she seems frustrated by the fact that she cannot really connect with people. When we broke up, she called all her "friends", but none of them would even let her sleep on their couch. She never really bonded with her parents or even anyone in her family, save her grandmother, who she sees very rarely. When she found out I had arranged a date with someone after she moved away, she went out and got a girlfriend the next day. She texts me things like "Why do I always make girls cry?" to which I can only respond "because you have no emotions". She was always baffled by mine when we were together. When I would cry, she would just stare at me, puzzled, with no instinct whatsoever to do anything to comfort me.

I'm not an expert. I know many of you are - does this sound like a sociopath to you?
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2012, 10:50 AM   #83
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Location: Northern Ohio close to Lake Erie and ice-cream places
Thanked 2,553 Times in 367 Posts
rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation
Default THIS THREAD IS AMAZING !

I dont know if i should let out a sigh of relief or {sorry getting graphic} throw up in my lap everything i have eaten for the last 3 years.It just sickens me why my sister is doing this to me.I am completely devistated and heart broken over it all.I spent the night in jail and i have a Lawyer now.I am in this a little over $2,000 to keep myself out of jail.On my 3rd Protection Order and have 10 days of jail hanging over my head until April 11th 2013.Had to plea to something that i did not do to end this bullshit.Just because she had a bad day.Well she had another bad day and got me again and back in the court system.Again something that i did not do.I promise you all i did not do what i am accused of.

I found this thread yesterday and i read everything.I have used the word "charming" and her being a "bully".When i saw those 2 words that described her and the hair raised up on my arms.She is truly a horrible person and everyone in the family does not want her around them or at their houses.She is homeless now because of herself.

I will be back in here in a few days after i get my thoughts together and post.I need some good advise how to beat her at her own game.She has quite a story.What i saw in her house was horrifying and burned into my brain.I will never forget what i saw.Very sad.

I am trying to handle this on my own but i think i need help.

s.
Old 08-01-2012, 11:08 AM   #84
KayCee

How Do You Identify?:
Multifaceted Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's a secret
Relationship Status:
And from my lips hye drew the hallelujah

Thanked 1,725 Times in 521 Posts
KayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST Reputation

..unfortunately many in my life.
Old 08-01-2012, 03:31 PM   #85
mariamma

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,116 Times in 281 Posts
mariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputation

Hi RustedRims,
I do not know your sister and all the ramifications of your relationship however, you cannot beat any socio- psychopath at their game. They do not have the appropriate mirror neurons, oxytocin, safety, etc. in order to be 'normal'. About 1% of the population can be diagnosed with this disorder. The difference between those who have inadequate amounts and not are abusive and those who are is...trauma, neglect and abuse. Actually, abuse, trauma and neglect is a factor in over 90% of psych diagnosis. Meaning if there wasn't abuse, etc in the first place, there most likely would not be a psych diagnosis.
Maybe if your sister got treatment for her (probable) abuse she could get to the meat of the matter. But honestly, the best thing to do is just walk away. If there is a second instance where you have to go to jail...it may not be worth it for you in the long run. It usually is not worth is because of dopamine-related issues (addiction, entitlement, delusions, craving with an inability to release control, etc.) Delusions and dopamine is a huge thing (organic brain syndrome, Alzheimer's disease, schizophrenia). Meaning that one is sooo hyped up on their own dopamine, they become deluded.
Her delusions might be your saving grace meaning that if she reports random people of being stalkers (when she is) or abusive (when she is) then the police will take notice of that.
It really doesn't feel good to be in this situation though *hugs* Especially because family is involved. I wish you the best of luck
Quote:
Originally Posted by rustedrims View Post
I dont know if i should let out a sigh of relief or {sorry getting graphic} throw up in my lap everything i have eaten for the last 3 years.It just sickens me why my sister is doing this to me.I am completely devistated and heart broken over it all.I spent the night in jail and i have a Lawyer now.I am in this a little over $2,000 to keep myself out of jail.On my 3rd Protection Order and have 10 days of jail hanging over my head until April 11th 2013.Had to plea to something that i did not do to end this bullshit.Just because she had a bad day.Well she had another bad day and got me again and back in the court system.Again something that i did not do.I promise you all i did not do what i am accused of.

I found this thread yesterday and i read everything.I have used the word "charming" and her being a "bully".When i saw those 2 words that described her and the hair raised up on my arms.She is truly a horrible person and everyone in the family does not want her around them or at their houses.She is homeless now because of herself.

I will be back in here in a few days after i get my thoughts together and post.I need some good advise how to beat her at her own game.She has quite a story.What i saw in her house was horrifying and burned into my brain.I will never forget what i saw.Very sad.

I am trying to handle this on my own but i think i need help.

s.
mariamma is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mariamma For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2012, 03:35 PM   #86
mariamma

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

mariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedivahrrrself View Post
I'm not an expert. I know many of you are - does this sound like a sociopath to you?
Not an expert.....but yeah.....
http://www.livestrong.com/article/96...&utm_medium=a1
The Following User Says Thank You to mariamma For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2012, 03:46 PM   #87
mariamma

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybarbara View Post
It's on Horizon. "the moral molecule" - I am irritated with their sensationalising of it (using the word "evil") but other than that irritation, I thought it was good.
Excellent point! and Yes I did erase the other point. Oxytocin is being marketed as a Moral molecule, as a saving grace of Autistic people, as a magickal medicine. I do energy work meaning I work with the energy of oxytocin and other hormones and neurotransmitters. You can give someone the molecule but it won't work energetically if the person doesn't do the work!!! You can strap on a TENS unit and clench all the muscles in the body but you will not be ripped! You might be stronger? But honestly, nothing will change unless you do the work. Just taking a molecule will not change this.
Old 08-01-2012, 04:37 PM   #88
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation
Default WOW

This thread just hit home to one of the biggest, most dangerious and threatening happenings in mt life.

I will finish reading and then I will post.

But before I do, I want every person who has endured anything for someone like this, to know that your not alone.
To know, how incredible you are for getting away.
And to know, how amazing you are for surviving such.

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2012, 05:54 PM   #89
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I was also married to a sociopath. Never officially diagnosed - maybe she had another personality disorder - but something was definitely WRONG with her.

We met, she was charming, things moved very quickly. She was a genius - MENSA level - but she could never hold down a job because she had these intense conflicts with her superiors. I began to suspect she had sociopathic tendencies because she seemed to feel a genuine malice towards all humanity.

After the illusion was gone (I spent 8 years with her), I found out things that shocked me. She built bombs as a kid. She stole thousands of dollars from me. She could lie without batting an eye, and she made it very believable. She was incredibly manipulative. I always felt like I was to blame for any wrong I caught her doing. She could fake crying as easily as she lied. She'd been married before, and literally only got married to show up an ex who had hurt her by marrying a man. She spent tons of money on this "revenge" wedding, which lasted less than a month when the poor girl realized X had no feelings for her. She would lie to me about getting mugged when she had actually been gambling. She would lie to me about her day, saying all these horrible things happened when I found out later she had just been sitting around playing video games all day. I would cater to her needs to try and make her feel better, and as it turns out, that was all she wanted.

I feel sad for her sometimes because she seems frustrated by the fact that she cannot really connect with people. When we broke up, she called all her "friends", but none of them would even let her sleep on their couch. She never really bonded with her parents or even anyone in her family, save her grandmother, who she sees very rarely. When she found out I had arranged a date with someone after she moved away, she went out and got a girlfriend the next day. She texts me things like "Why do I always make girls cry?" to which I can only respond "because you have no emotions". She was always baffled by mine when we were together. When I would cry, she would just stare at me, puzzled, with no instinct whatsoever to do anything to comfort me.

To keep it short and simple.....Yes.

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2012, 09:46 PM   #90
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

The question is;
Have you met or know a psychopath/sociopath?
The answer is;
Most definately seen that demon. YES!
And sorry if it is to long to read. But this is the very short version in truth.

I was raised in the mormon church with very strict values and ideas.
Which included being married in the temple, to a man.
And truely believed back then that I would go to hell if I did not.

I knew I was attracted to woman at a very early age, but never dared to say anything.
And did not know there was such thing as a lesbian at that time.
So I thought I was truely warped and for sure.

Anyways, fast forward to when I was 20 and walking down the street to go to

Denny's.
A man aproached me stating his sister was lost and told me the description.
Asked me if If I had seen her, and can he walk with me to the coffee shop.
Of course, being helpful I said yes.

This is how he wormed his way in.
And 30 years later, this is my story...condensed version of course.
And leaving alot out that was much to gory .
Also, people like this in many cases, appear tottally normal and even liked by most.
Outside of the home of the persons which they try to dominate that is.

My mamma tried to warn me.
And told me he was evil and mentally unstable.
But of course I did not want to hear that. And thought I knew better.
Silly me!

My nightmare started the very night I got married.
I had never seen any type of behaviour from him this way.
I was getting ready to go to bed. He said come to bed.
I said, I will when I am done getting ready.
He said, I own you and broke all the lights in the house with a frying pan.
I was horribly scared right from the get go.
I took off outside, running down the road in a nighty.
Needless to say, he caught me later.
I was so scared I stayed. And my religion made me even more committed.

No one told me devorce was ok if abuse was present.
Call me dumb but I truely did believe I had made my bed so to speak.

Well, I was physically with him this time 1 year.
He burnt my arms for saying I was going to quit smoking, when I picked up a smoke.
Beat me beyond imagination. Several times.
Made me fear his every word and move.
Stuff I can not mention here as well.
As well as keeping me under threat with a knife the last year.
And swore that if he couldn't have me if I ever left, then he would kill me my daughter

and also the child I now carried as well.

I left anyways..to a battered womans shelter.
But very shortly he found me. And out of fear for my children I went back.
He took me to texas and I had no one there.For another year, this one even worse..I

stayed.

The one thing I thought I could count on is he wasn't mean to the kids.
That is, that I knew of.
All doors had been removed from the rooms in the house so he could see me at all

times.
He used to take a butcher knife and jab it over the shower curtain to freak me out.
He had a knife that stayed on the counter at all times which I was not allowed to

touch. EVER!

I again became pragnant and he slammed me repeatedly in a metal door and then

kicked me with steal toed boots to teach me a lesson. How dare I get pragnant

without his aproval.

The next day, I was taking a shower and got out.
I wittnessed my daughter go flying acrossed the room and him holding her by her feet

out a two story window.
I got her back in and watched her like a hawk.
The next day, as soon as he went to the store...
I called my mom who called a social worker of sorts.
She said whatever he has acused me of doing, is what he is planning.
OMG! He acused me of having someone after him to kill him amoungst other things.
I RAN TO THE CLOSEST CHURCH!
It was a Sunday and they were all in meeting...miricles do happen I tell you.
They all pulled money out..enough to get me and the kids back to Utah...and helped

see us off.

So I get to Utah and the battered womans shelter sent me to hospital and saved my

baby.

It was quite awhile after...I started having issues.
Things missing in my house. Food eaten.
Calls that couldn't be tracked to a sex line.
I was on the phone to the telephone operater and there was a pause while she

researched stuff.
When she came back on the line and I was telling her no one was home during the

time of the calls..A mans voice came of the line and said," Fuck You!"
The operater said," Ma'am get out of your home now..that is coming from within your

home!"
This is but 1 thing that happened after I left him.

He stalked me seriously hard for 17 years.
He lived in my attick..which I proved.
He lived in a crawl space in my home which was eventually found.
He chisseled my chimney and basement walls that were brick to eneter my home.
And I found out he had molested my daughter all that time.

He cut up my sons bed.
He lefts hurt animals in the dryer.
He left his type of knife as a calling card of many ocassions. ETC ETC ETC

You get the point.

So yes...I was married to a paranoid socialpath with delusional episodes they said.
The worst kind!

Ok sorry for the book...I just wanted to touch on how extremely dangerious they can

be.
And tell anyone who may be in one to seek help now.

Sorry if I was to graphic..I tried to leave out the worst stuff.
And still make my point!

Let them die stillborn.
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2012, 09:59 PM   #91
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Lady Pamela,

I'm glad you are safe now. Holy shit, that sounds like a horror movie!!
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2012, 10:16 PM   #92
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Thanks.
To bad I don't have an agent...smiles

Quote:
Lady Pamela,

I'm glad you are safe now. Holy shit, that sounds like a horror movie!!

Let them die stillborn.
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2012, 11:16 PM   #93
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Would love for more to post on this thread.

Let them die stillborn.
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2012, 08:25 AM   #94
mariamma

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Lady Pamela,
That sounds absolutely insane and horrid! I'm glad it's over for you and that you survived the experience. And I'm glad that the church you ran to pooled their money together and you got away from that deluded douche.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mariamma For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2012, 08:51 AM   #95
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation
Default This is just some crazy sh#t !

Kinda distracted right now doing a project here but i am reading.I will post my story in a day or 2.I am amazed at how similar every ones story is to mine.My sister is hell bent on getting me back in jail.She has "moved in" on my daily routeen.I am being careful but also challenging her,which i should not do.These people are very unhealthy and dangerious to be around.

s.
Old 08-02-2012, 11:54 AM   #96
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Dear Ol Butch Bones
Preferred Pronoun?:
Old Thing
Relationship Status:
Too old to play.

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

The facade these psychopaths can keep up is really something to behold. I am in a heated discussion right now on another board about a certain semi famous "holy man" who has been well-versed in the sacred science of Kriya Yoga. He is seemingly very meek, humble, intelligent and magnetic....but he was kicked out of our ashram for sexual abuse, siphoning funds, bothering devotees for money they did not have, and re-editing our Holy Scriptures among other things. He has started another commune elsewhere, and his current devotees are having a hard time believing us because he seems so full of wisdom and enlightenment even though we have shown them court documents.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2012, 12:07 PM   #97
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLast View Post
Certainly have - both professionally and personally.

Very cunning, often quite charming and bright- which makes them all the more dangerous. And they are not just what forensic TV shows demonstrate- they are all around us in various forms as in personality disordered people on one axis of mental illness diagnosis.
yes...both professionally and personally....nicely stated AtLast.

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." Randy Pausch.
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2012, 12:07 PM   #98
mariamma

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
The facade these psychopaths can keep up is really something to behold. I am in a heated discussion right now on another board about a certain semi famous "holy man" who has been well-versed in the sacred science of Kriya Yoga. He is seemingly very meek, humble, intelligent and magnetic....but he was kicked out of our ashram for sexual abuse, siphoning funds, bothering devotees for money they did not have, and re-editing our Holy Scriptures among other things. He has started another commune elsewhere, and his current devotees are having a hard time believing us because he seems so full of wisdom and enlightenment
I keep coming across dopamine in these cases. Dopamine makes you love, want, crave, halts development (ask an alcoholic, a cocaine or speed user, they stop developing emotionally while using) but dopamine is a bottomless pit of wanting if you push it that far. AND many parasites mess with our dopamine levels in order to get us to do things. Candida, possibly rabies but definitely toxoplasm gondii do. Energetic parasites will ride and consume energetic people and drain them into dry husks. They are similar to demons of possession.
His new 'people' will eventually figure it out. This is why women are spiritual leaders historically. We want everyone to be happy (serotonin focused) instead of everyone pouring love (dopamine) into us.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mariamma For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2012, 10:27 PM   #99
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Default bump

Bumping to see if anyone else wants to add anything.

Let them die stillborn.
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
The Following User Says Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2012, 08:42 AM   #100
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

First i will start with saying to June I Am Sorry.Think i used the wrong words.This is about my sister and not anyone in here.

I dont know where to start.My older sister has always thought she was right in everything she did and said.She was right!Always! There was no reasoning with her.