Old 08-15-2011, 09:23 PM   #81
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie View Post
I think you are right that little bastard hasnt ever hit me right... Just barely knicked my arm LOL
He hasnt hit me in like 9 months.......... its time he comes out and plays im lonely lol

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sweetfemme247 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2011, 09:25 PM   #82
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

He knicked me 5 years ago I went down for a couple of months but got right back up lol But he has never knocked me completely down and out!

Hey you know I could be the new Superman! Invincible to anything and everyone and not even have Kryptonite LMAO!
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 09:27 PM   #83
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
He knicked me 5 years ago I went down for a couple of months but got right back up lol But he has never knocked me completely down and out!

Hey you know I could be the new Superman! Invincible to anything and everyone and not even have Kryptonite LMAO!
lol your sweet, and caring and funny he will knock you on the head soon and tell you who to go for....... and when he does send him my way when your done

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
Old 08-15-2011, 09:27 PM   #84
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetfemme247 View Post
lol your sweet, and caring and funny he will knock you on the head soon and tell you who to go for....... and when he does send him my way when your done
He will be your way long before he even tries over here
Old 08-15-2011, 09:36 PM   #85
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
He will be your way long before he even tries over here
she will come before I get a handsome butch, I know

Jim Rohn
Old 08-15-2011, 09:38 PM   #86
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
she will come before I get a handsome butch, I know
Hey, I know this handsome butch in Canada I think you two are great together! Maybe he needs a nudge?
Old 08-15-2011, 09:40 PM   #87
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Hey, I know this handsome butch in Canada I think you two are great together! Maybe he needs a nudge?
no him and I have broken up and ended our friendship, He has someone new now. but thats okay

Jim Rohn
Old 08-15-2011, 09:47 PM   #88
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
no him and I have broken up and ended our friendship, He has someone new now. but thats okay
Hmmmmmmmm
Old 08-15-2011, 09:49 PM   #89
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Hmmmmmmmm
its okay, it was great while it lasted, we dated on and off for 4 years... its time for me to meet someone in the states maybe move to them if i find one.

Jim Rohn
Old 08-15-2011, 09:52 PM   #90
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
its okay, it was great while it lasted, we dated on and off for 4 years... its time for me to meet someone in the states maybe move to them if i find one.
Well you will find someone I know it! Hell you are moving to Cali soon! Start of a new life who knows? Maybe you will meet someone there? Good luck to you my friend!
Old 08-15-2011, 09:53 PM   #91
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Okay --

I know you (BBM & SF247) are having a friendly back and forth, however it is starting to look very much like playing out relationship drama on the part of SweetFemme. Please take this conversation private where it belongs.

Thanks,

June (Moderating SweetFemme and asking both of you to take this private)
Um ok June.. Im sorry I brought up hooking her up with someone? Im confused. But no worries Stopping it now
Old 08-15-2011, 09:55 PM   #92
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Um ok June.. Im sorry I brought up hooking her up with someone? Im confused. But no worries Stopping it now
sorry mistie, didnt mean to cause anything

Jim Rohn
Old 08-15-2011, 10:03 PM   #93
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Ok let me see here... Let me post another letter get the love flowing back in my love shack here

Dear Beautiful One :

I wanna play hooky with you as soon as this heat cools down here in the oven I live in called Texas. lol. I wanna feed you fruits and cheeses. Bring you favorite bottle of wine to the picnic.

Lay a blanket on the grass here in Fort Worth at the Botanical Gardens. Looking at all the beautiful flowers and scenery will pale in comparison to your beauty

I wanna do this and so much more!

Awaiting You,
Just Me
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2011, 11:00 PM   #94
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Dear :

I just got through today looking at wedding pics of a good friend of mine. And it saddened me to realize there is a great chance I wont meet you in this lifetime. That it wont get to be us showing off the pics of our happy day. I have dreamed of you for a lifetime, and yet you arent here. The older I get the more sad I get thinking I will live my life not knowing true love. And you wont either. Sigh... I hope for our case that doesnt happen. I am living my life but know it could be so much more with you by my side.

Signed,
Wishing On A Star
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2011, 11:05 PM   #95
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Dearest Elusive One :

Ive often wondered what would capture my attention when you arrive. I think it will be the sparkle in your eyes, the tenderness of your kiss. Your smile along with that sparkle in your eyes when you look at me. Making me feel like the only one in the world.

The tenderness of your touch of your hand on my leg electrifying my body to the core.

You will move out of my dreams into my reality. But will take up residence in my every day thoughts.

I will do anything to keep a smile on your face. To make you feel the love and support you have only dreamed of. I wanna be your safe harbor...

Signed,

Just Me
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2011, 10:21 PM   #96
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Dear Sweet One :

I am sitting here and have thought about all the bad ones that have come before you. I already appreciate the very thought of who you are. You know how to love me as I need to be loved. And I in return will love you.

Thank you in advance for who you are.... I know you will have integrity and believe in monogamy. I also know that you arent someone who sleeps around. That you value sex and intimacy and believe that it has a place only in monogamous relationships. I will enjoy the fact that you will challenge me mentally.

I ache for you. I wonder when you will arrive. Until then, I am just living life and bettering myself.

Loving You Even Now,

Me
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2011, 10:15 PM   #97
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Dear Baby :

So the yahoo messenger says it best, So, do you like fat guys with no money? LOL probably not Im a guessin. Well I hope it grows on trees before you get here. Or Im S.O.L.

Signed,
Thinkin Boi
Old 09-10-2011, 07:42 PM   #98
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Dear Sweet Princess Of Mine :

So, I am on the other site and reading all the letters I posted over there. I will bring them over here for you slowly but surely. But, one of them struck me tonight. Someone had asked me to put out what kind of qualities I seek in a femme out there. I did. Four years later, I am still looking for the same. Nothing has changed.

I still require someone with ethics and morals. Old fashioned values. These will be the very things I will admire in you. How much alike we are in that manner.

I still dream of you. Even though logic tells me to defy fairytales. My heart refuses to stop dreaming of you.

I know you are out there. I know you ache to be held and cherished and cared for. I know you are wishing you could be loved like I can only love you. I am here my baby. And I cant wait to show you what a completely amazing woman you are.

I will spend my days daydreaming of you even when you are here. I will spend my nights holding you, and making love to you by candlelight or the light of the moon.

The same moon we both look at late at night and wish upon a star that the other is still out there.

Are you ready to be loved like you have only dreamed? Are you ready for me to take away that ache in your soul? That I only know how to fill?

I cant wait to make our dreams come reality...

Dreaming With My Eyes Wide Open,

Your Knight
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2011, 08:19 PM   #99
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Dear One :

The moon lights up your face as I watch you sleep in my arms. You look so peaceful and happy.

I wanna make your dreams a reality, and make your fantasies come true. I wanna grow old with you. I wanna laugh, cry and just be silly with you. I am the boi who will stand by your side through it all. The good times and the bad.

My love for you knows no bounds. It knows no limits. You are the air I breathe. Our love is shelter in the tiime of the storms. Your love is food for my soul. You will light up my life and I yours in so many ways.

But for now angel. Now you sleep.....Dream with the angels my love... For when you awake your Knight is here, and your awaken state will be better than your dreams.

Until Then,

Your Knight
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2011, 10:01 PM   #100
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Dear :

I hear this song and it reminds me of how I will love you. I hope somewhere when you play this it comforts you....

Reba McEntire
Ill Be

When darkness falls upon your heart and soul.
I'll be the light that shines for you.
When you forget how beautiful you are
I'll be there to remind you.
When you can't find your way,
I'll find my way to you.
When troubles come around,
I will come to you.

I'll be your shoulder when you need someone to lean on.
Be your shelter.
When you need someone to see you through.
I'll be there to carry you.
I'll be there.
I'll be the rock that will be strong for you.
The one that will hold on to you.
When you feel that rain falling down.
When there's nobody else around.
I'll be.

And when you're there with no one there to hold.
I'll be the arms that reach for you.
And when you feel your faith is running low.
I'll be there to believe in you.
When all you find are lies.
I'll be the truth you need.
When you need someone to run to .
You can run to me

Be your shelter.
I'll be there.
I'll be.

I'll be the sun.
When your heart's filled with rain.
I'll be the one.
To chase the rain away.

Be your shelter.
I'll be there.
I'll be.
I'll be.

Signed,
Your Shelter From The Storm
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post: