Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Oklahoma Forums

Old 11-05-2011, 10:57 PM   #81
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
I didn't feel the earthquake and I was up when it happened
I have to be up at that time for work for the next 2 months

What about tonight's earthquake? It happened at about 10:53pm.
Old 11-05-2011, 11:02 PM   #82
Inuus

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single Not Looking

Inuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST Reputation

I didnt feel anything from any of them lol. Alot of my friends here in town did though. Only thing that was a bit odd tonight was I couldnt understand why my dog wouldnt settle now I know why.
Old 11-06-2011, 02:32 AM   #83
J. Mason
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Banned 11/9/2011 - Previously banned member back under new name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He and His
Relationship Status:
Single

J. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST Reputation

I am glad to hear everyone is doing just fine!
J. Mason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 07:03 PM   #84
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,543 Times in 4,141 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Hell yes we felt it here in Tulsa. Fri. it woke me from a dead sleep at 0213. My bed was shaking so bad and the house was rattling I thought a bulldozer was trying to knock down the front door. Then last night we just layed down and I heard this rumbling again , loud like a low flying B-1bomber then all the shaking started I didn't think it was ever going to stop, we ran outside. I bet it lasted for a minute or more. All my neighbors were outside too. My 8 yr old neice was sleeping over, was so scared she wanted to sleep outside. haha She said about a half hour later that she was still shaking. So I held her for awhile. It freaked her out.
Old 11-06-2011, 07:09 PM   #85
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation

Yep, Obama's Fault has been mighty busy lately. We are in the Midwest! Thinking about buying some earthquake insurance now!
Old 11-06-2011, 07:13 PM   #86
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
Yep, Obama's Fault has been mighty bust lately. We are in the Midwest! Thinking about buying some earthquake insurance now!
hahah A good friend of mine owns AAA insurance here in town she was texting everyone to see if they wanted to add it on . hahahah
Old 11-06-2011, 07:15 PM   #87
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

i'm so glad too that you all are okay! i have a friend just outside of okc and she said it was horrific. she was really frightened by it all. i'm thinking that's just too close for comfort for me in texas. i've been through hurricanes and tornadoes but never have i felt the earth move [well, not from a geological reason at least *smirk*] and seriously, i don't think i want to be where that happens. i get really nervous just thinking about it!
Old 11-07-2011, 07:18 AM   #88
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageFemme View Post
i'm so glad too that you all are okay! i have a friend just outside of okc and she said it was horrific. she was really frightened by it all. i'm thinking that's just too close for comfort for me in texas. i've been through hurricanes and tornadoes but never have i felt the earth move [well, not from a geological reason at least *smirk*] and seriously, i don't think i want to be where that happens. i get really nervous just thinking about it!
Thank you Vintage. It's a little unnerving, when you're not used it like people in the NW are.
Old 11-07-2011, 09:00 PM   #89
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Just had another earthquake!!! WTF!!!! 3 in the LAST 4 DAYS
Old 11-07-2011, 10:45 PM   #90
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

No kidding! This one was a 4.7, again, NW of Prague.
Old 11-08-2011, 01:08 AM   #91
J. Mason
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He and His
Relationship Status:
Single

J. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST Reputation

Ok what did yall do to piss off the earth LOL! I am glad to see yall are doing good once again.
Old 11-08-2011, 06:19 PM   #92
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Not just the earth, but the sky too! Yesterday there were tornados. Yep, that's plural. All I got was a butt-load of rain, thunder and lightning but geez, what's next, locusts?
Old 11-08-2011, 06:21 PM   #93
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
What about tonight's earthquake? It happened at about 10:53pm.

I was asleep and it would have had to knock me out of bed to notice it, lol

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 06:25 PM   #94
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I believe they had quakes in AR this summer...so, it was only natural they'd work their way toward us

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 08:58 PM   #95
J. Mason
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He and His
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Not just the earth, but the sky too! Yesterday there were tornados. Yep, that's plural. All I got was a butt-load of rain, thunder and lightning but geez, what's next, locusts?
Can you send some of that rain my way please?
Old 11-08-2011, 10:29 PM   #96
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Mason View Post
Can you send some of that rain my way please?
Mason, I learned a long time ago, a rain dancer I am not
Old 11-09-2011, 12:44 AM   #97
J. Mason
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He and His
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Mason, I learned a long time ago, a rain dancer I am not
Well at least I tried!
The Following User Says Thank You to J. Mason For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2011, 08:20 PM   #98
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

looking for fellow okies to go on a camping trip. please send any interests to okiebug61@yahoo.com.
Old 01-21-2012, 02:47 PM   #99
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Hey okie peeps... Will b landing at the Habana resort inn... for a fun filled weeknd in ok city..anyone care join us ths evening... or tomorrow..we r here til Monday ....yeha

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 08:01 AM   #100
boobookitty

How Do You Identify?:
I like the tag Lipstick Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
not picky, but male pronouns are soothing to the psyche
Relationship Status:
not looking for more than friends

boobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputation

I just dropped by to say hello to everyone I am, an Okie born and bred!
Live on a small farmstead between Shawnee and Ada.